Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Warlord

GenTrigger
SykoCaster

Gaia's been putting up info on the game for months.
And yes, alpha can take mere months, but beta test have been known to go on for nearly a year.
There's really no good way to measure it, unless you were to stalk Qixter, or go into Gaia HQ with a small arsenal.
Be careful, though. They have armor piercing Nerf guns.

Sonovabitch took out my left pinky... I don't miss it but damnit I can't count to 10 on my hand anymore.

xd
Gaia's made of win, even IRL.

3,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
GenTrigger
Instant Deviant
GenTrigger
Instant Deviant
Tessenjitsu
No one that unintelligent could be a game designer. Then again, you probably work for Sony. And thats not saying much if at all.

Qixter said nothing about it coming out two months ago. At all.

Get your facts straight before you laugh at anything but yourself.

Well acctually game designer in training but yeah. ._.' Anywho I get this from many statistic's I have taken down for games, and you are criticizing me who probably knows better than you considering I am doing it and have done alot of research on not just this game but other games to calculate when it should come. >__>

Hey buddy I'm a game designer in training and even I know that a MMO takes much longer than another game to create especially when it has to be built around a whole other site.

You shouldn't fling around your so called, "knowledge" because your still not a part of the business.

....ok so I didn't take every factor into account. xP and neither are you apparently. > .>

Don't cover your own a** by saying mine smells also kid. We know more about this than you do because we get updates from the head developer on a regular basis and your obviously talking with no information other than the public information.

Gaia wants to keep the hype going strong for the game so that's why they released a lot of information when they did.

Ok wait what, I said your obviously not in the business really yet either if you are in training, and yes I do work with what's only available to the public but it doesn't mean your not you could simply be lying to me about getting extra info although I suppose theres no point in you doing so it would really matter to me either way.

3,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
GenTrigger
SykoCaster

And yes, alpha can take mere months, but beta test have been known to go on for nearly a year.
There's really no good way to measure it, unless you were to stalk Qixter, or go into Gaia HQ with a small arsenal.

Sonovabitch took out my left pinky... I don't miss it but damnit I can't count to 10 on my hand anymore.

xD

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Instant Deviant
GenTrigger
Instant Deviant
GenTrigger
Instant Deviant
Tessenjitsu
No one that unintelligent could be a game designer. Then again, you probably work for Sony. And thats not saying much if at all.

Qixter said nothing about it coming out two months ago. At all.

Get your facts straight before you laugh at anything but yourself.

Well acctually game designer in training but yeah. ._.' Anywho I get this from many statistic's I have taken down for games, and you are criticizing me who probably knows better than you considering I am doing it and have done alot of research on not just this game but other games to calculate when it should come. >__>

Hey buddy I'm a game designer in training and even I know that a MMO takes much longer than another game to create especially when it has to be built around a whole other site.

You shouldn't fling around your so called, "knowledge" because your still not a part of the business.

....ok so I didn't take every factor into account. xP and neither are you apparently. > .>

Don't cover your own a** by saying mine smells also kid. We know more about this than you do because we get updates from the head developer on a regular basis and your obviously talking with no information other than the public information.

Gaia wants to keep the hype going strong for the game so that's why they released a lot of information when they did.

Ok wait what, I said your obviously not in the business really yet either if you are in training, and yes I do work with what's only available to the public but it doesn't mean your not you could simply be lying to me about getting extra info although I suppose theres no point in you doing so it would really matter to me either way.

PM him yourself the guy answers questions all the time. We're regulars so we constantly barrage him with questions.

(btw he's in NY so don't expect a reply till he gets back)

3,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
GenTrigger
Instant Deviant
GenTrigger
Instant Deviant
GenTrigger

PM him yourself the guy answers questions all the time. We're regulars so we constantly barrage him with questions.

xD I live in NY...yeah well atleast I won in a way.<3 Yeah I got alot of valuable information that can help me although thinking about it some games I have heard acctually skip beta. xP just an odd fact I haven't acctually come upon any.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
SykoCaster
GenTrigger
SykoCaster

xd
Gaia's made of win, even IRL.

Copper barrels make everything look cooler.

[/nerfwar video]

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Instant Deviant
GenTrigger
Instant Deviant
GenTrigger
Instant Deviant
GenTrigger

xD I live in NY...yeah well atleast I won in a way.<3 Yeah I got alot of valuable information that can help me although thinking about it some games I have heard acctually skip beta. xP just an odd fact I haven't acctually come upon any.

Well this one is for sure not skipping beta, they're already giving out beta tester spots (It's in a random prize wheel sort of way but ya...)

I would expect beta to start mid to late summer and the game itself to come out either around october to end of the year-ish. Gaia has to brace itself for a good few weeks before a feature comes out so I wouldn't expect anything too soon.

3,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
GenTrigger
Instant Deviant
GenTrigger
Instant Deviant
GenTrigger

Well this one is for sure not skipping beta, they're already giving out beta tester spots (It's in a random prize wheel sort of way but ya...)

I would expect beta to start mid to late summer and the game itself to come out either around october to end of the year-ish. Gaia has to brace itself for a good few weeks before a feature comes out so I wouldn't expect anything too soon.

Yes I suppose with everything in mind it would come out around there but if everything ran perfectly smooth it could come out tword the end of summer to the public but the chance of that happening are probably about 13.7% of course that's off the top of my head. xP But yeah thanks for pointing out those little missing peices I tend to be very scatter brained during spring. xP

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Instant Deviant
GenTrigger
Instant Deviant
GenTrigger
Instant Deviant
GenTrigger

Yes I suppose with everything in mind it would come out around there but if everything ran perfectly smooth it could come out tword the end of summer to the public but the chance of that happening are probably about 13.7% of course that's off the top of my head. xP But yeah thanks for pointing out those little missing peices I tend to be very scatter brained during spring. xP

89.6% of all statistics are made up on spot.

Seeing Gaia's pacing on things the chances of a summer release are pretty much zero. Gaia doesn't get things done smoothly it gets things done right.
I suppose the Alpha would take longer, since this game requires more work than any normal MMO, which would have a site created for it. In this instance, it's the other way around, and I think that's alot harder.

Also, you know how Gaia is prone to get lots of bugs. They need plenty of time to squish those.

3,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
GenTrigger
Instant Deviant
GenTrigger
Instant Deviant
GenTrigger

89.6% of all statistics are made up on spot.

Seeing Gaia's pacing on things the chances of a summer release are pretty much zero. Gaia doesn't get things done smoothly it gets things done right.

Dam yeah I said I just came up with that and I'd say it could be right but probably not....acctually almost definatly not. Any way sorry I left for a bit hope you get this. xP

3,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
thattagen
I suppose the Alpha would take longer, since this game requires more work than any normal MMO, which would have a site created for it. In this instance, it's the other way around, and I think that's alot harder.

Also, you know how Gaia is prone to get lots of bugs. They need plenty of time to squish those.

Yeah I have thought about that. <3 Although apparently you read the post cause you haven't criticized my judgment. <3

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Meh we stalk this forum like hawks, any conversation is watched carefully.

3,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
GenTrigger
Meh we stalk this forum like hawks, any conversation is watched carefully.

xD kewlio I do it sometimes in up to 5 forums at once not all the times actually it's been quite awhile since I have actually been in the game forum. xP I feel sorta like I abandoned it temporarily.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff