Prankster [maximum Health] 0.08130081300813 8.1% [ 10 ]
Shaman [Stamina Regeneration] 0.065040650406504 6.5% [ 8 ]
Athlete [Debuff Resistance] 0.10569105691057 10.6% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 123 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 56 57 58 > >>

Invisible Loiterer

User Image

User Image
                            • Hello all fellow zOMG! Adventurers. Welcome to the all in one stop for your guiding needs. I know I know. There are so many other guides out there in the world, but how many of them have everything in one? This one you’re in right now! I’ve asked people and used my own logic to think about what to make guides of. I have everything from Barton Town to Deadman’s Shadow. If you can’t find it here, it doesn’t exist (unless it really does exist, then help us out by telling us an idea you have for a guide! We don't bite).

So, grab your rings, grab your reading glasses and start the fun of zOMGing while knowing what to do.

◈  DISCLAIMER  |  Now that we got that little intro out of the way. These guides were mostly made in the point of view of myself, and my clan and how we ran things. Other people/clans have other ways of doing things. And honestly, I'm sure some things get out of date. If you find how I describe or how we ran things to be ineffective at the current date, please tell me why. Everyone has their own opinions and just maybe, your way is better. Lets try to be adults.

User Image
                              ◈  Follow the Gaian Terms of Service  
                              ◈  Do not flame/troll  
                              ◈  If you find something wrong with this, please tell me
                              ◈  If you don’t like the way it’s set up, then leave. 
                              ◈  Feel free to stay and talk zOMG with me.  
                              ◈  My clan is dead and lonely. You don't want to join. 
                              ◈  If you ask nicely and I'm in the thread, I'll play with you! 

User Image
                              ▸  04/06/2020 - Of course when I get a brand new laptop, I have to pop on here! I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to see you around!
                              ▸  12/02/2017 - POLL : "Is there a spot in zOMG that you like to go to sit and relax?" Answer : "Under the cherry trees in Zen @ 27%"
                              ▸  01/21/2018 - Thank you to ukiyoa, who remade this entire thread ♥  
                              ▸  12/02/2017 - POLL : "What are you excited about doing again in zOMG?" Answer : "PS/Farm @ 31%"
                              ▸  03/06/2017 - zOMG is officially back baby!   
                              ▸  02/25/2017 - zOMG might be back!  
                              ▸  01/08/2015 - zOMG is done and so am I. Thank you everyone for your support and love. Have a nice life and rest well my friends. 
                              ▸  03/16/2013 - Hit 100 up-votes. YAY <3 Thank you. 
                              ▸  02/23/2013 - Thank you to strapping young Iad, for helping me finally get Tuna for DMS! 
                              ▸  02/15/2013 - Hit popular status. Thank you so much <3 
                              ▸  04/25/2012 - The Easter event has come to an end.  
                              ▸  04/08/2012 - Easter event has been started. For a great thread on the event click [Here] 
                              ▸  03/20/2012 - DC glitch has been fixed. Read it [Here] 
                              ▸  03/10/2012 - DC glitch pointed out. See game glitch list (and even add your own.) [Here] 
                              ▸  03/03/2012 - Finally open! 
                              ▸  02/28/2012 - Put in the request to move this into the z!F 

User Image

Invisible Loiterer

User Image

This is probably why you’re here. The guides.
So it doesn’t take up too much space and so you don’t have to read
though everything just to find the one section you want, I have them linked.
The link will take you to that specific guide that is actually located in our clan.
Now feel free to post questions to us in this thread but keep in mind,
if it’s a simple question already listed in the guides we won’t answer it.
This isn’t a “Go Ask Chelle”. Take a little time out to read
if you really want to know something about the game.

User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image  User Image
User Image  User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image  User Image User Image

User Image

Invisible Loiterer

User Image

User Image
                            • I've had a lot of help with these, and here I just want to say a few thank yous.

User Image
                                ◈  APOPLEXIC
                              For giving me someone to teach new things. And also being there when I need
                              procrastination. He constantly tries to drag me on zOMG and because of that I
                              keep loving the game. He doesn't let me put myself down and continuously tells me
                              my skills are there. For that I thank him very much.

◈  STRAPPING YOUNG IAD
                              The person who helped me get the attunement for the DMS area ❤

◈  XIAHOU JIN
                              The person who ran around with me on zOMG while I was getting graphics or redoing
                              missions on my mule. The person who would help me collect information I needed and
                              encouraged me to keep going when I said I didn't want to do it anymore. He kept me
                              company and without him, this guide would have fell to pieces. I miss him.

User Image
                              ◈  Bria's Guide to your zOMG Adventures
                                      | By Bria_Teragram
                              ◈  The Hive Survival Guide By Bobannan
                                      | By Bobannan
                              ◈  z!F Guide to Rings and Stats
                                      | By OMFG Science
                              ◈  Faith's Guide to zOMG Badges
                                      | By Mizz Faith
                              ◈  Oh the Blood(bats)- Guiding you through DMS
                                      | By Zzyli
                              ◈  zOMGod DICTATION! YE OLDE LEARNING!
                                      | By AterAliquis
                              ◈  zOMG Wiki
                                      | By Wikia
                  User Image

Invisible Loiterer

User Image

User Image

User Image

◈  [url=http://goo.gl/zIbsr][img]https://i.imgur.com/NQMjzQR.png[/img][/url]

User Image

◈  [url=https://goo.gl/mdbJrj][img]https://i.imgur.com/TZ1ehyg.png[/img][/url]

User Image

◈  READY TO ADVANCE FROM BORING OLD DPS?
                                                                | Learn how to Aggro.
                                                          ◈  CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ADVANCED PLAYER?
                                                                | DMS for the advanced.
                                                          ◈   HAVING TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE LAG THAT OTHER PLAYERS AREN'T?
                                                                | Try out Adblock!
                                                          ◈  COULDN'T FIND WHAT YOU NEEDED HERE?
                                                                | Here's a guide to guides.

User Image

Invisible Loiterer

Romantic Prophet

-puts on a helmet and gets ready to die-

Invisible Loiterer

Xiahou Jin
-puts on a helmet and gets ready to die-

[ Lol we'll see.
So long as at least one person benefits from this I'm happy. xD
]

Friendly Bibliophile

*peeks in*
>.>
Finally up i see. Awesome
<.<

Romantic Prophet

ChuVonya
Help all you can baby xD

Romantic Prophet

Sinfulcraft
More like finally moved xD

Invisible Loiterer

Sinfulcraft
*peeks in*
>.>
Finally up i see. Awesome
<.<

[ Took forever -w- But worth it...
Kinda... >.>;;

I love your avvie btw.
]

Friendly Bibliophile

Xiahou Jin
Same thing xD
Just glad to see it's here

Friendly Bibliophile

ChuVonya
lol

and thanks xD
wanted to throw some random things together

Romantic Prophet

Sinfulcraft
I am too
Took a long time but worth it

Friendly Bibliophile

Xiahou Jin
*nods* yup
I'm sure someone will get some use out of this.
I know i need parts of it sometimes xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces