Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG was more than a game. It was a community.

+1 1 100.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 50 51 52

Invisible Loiterer

[ (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ]

Fractured_Unity's Partner

Demonic Evader

Is there a secret hot springs somewhere in zOMG? or even a labeled one is there one at all

Invisible Loiterer

Ms Epic
Is there a secret hot springs somewhere in zOMG? or even a labeled one is there one at all

[ Um, not that I know of? I've never heard of or seen a hot springs in zOMG. Why do you ask? ]

Fractured_Unity's Partner

Demonic Evader

ChelleasaurusRexx
Ms Epic

[ Um, not that I know of? I've never heard of or seen a hot springs in zOMG. Why do you ask? ]
Which quests give rings and which don't?

Invisible Loiterer

Ms Epic
ChelleasaurusRexx
Ms Epic

[ Honestly I don't remember. I know a quest lines from Bill in Bills ranch, Kat/Kin from Zen Gardens... but those are the only two I remember. I think two quest lines in Otami gives rings. Also you get a ring from completing the End Boss. There's the one quest line in Village greens... it's really been a long time. I'm sorry. ]
Ms Epic

The last quest of each quest line in each area. those are not repeatable quests. the only repeatable one i heard of is supposed to be in old aqueduct the lab dude 2 screens below null crystal with a 30&#xch;ance or so to give rings, but i really don't know if it's true.

Invisible Loiterer

[ (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ]

Invisible Loiterer

[ (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ]

Invisible Loiterer

[ I know zOMG has been gone for a while now. I just wanted to give this one last boost, because of how much effort and time I put into this.
I'm so sad to see it gone, but I knew it was coming for a while now.
I want to say, thank you everyone. For all the memories and all the love I received playing this game. So many people became very important to me. I don't talk to any of them anymore, we've all gone our separate ways, but I still hold them very dear in my heart.
zOMG was much more than a game and a waste of time for me. I was my salvation in a very dark time in my life. I will never forget everything that happened.
Live well my friends.
]
ChelleasaurusRexx

[ I know zOMG has been gone for a while now. I just wanted to give this one last boost, because of how much effort and time I put into this.
I'm so sad to see it gone, but I knew it was coming for a while now.
I want to say, thank you everyone. For all the memories and all the love I received playing this game. So many people became very important to me. I don't talk to any of them anymore, we've all gone our separate ways, but I still hold them very dear in my heart.
zOMG was much more than a game and a waste of time for me. I was my salvation in a very dark time in my life. I will never forget everything that happened.
Live well my friends.
]

Thanks for the wonderful guide. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out