Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
for zOMG! and they said they were gonna release it.
Did they do that?
and if so what was it

Relentless Glitch

Was it that coat that was won in that splash page contest?

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Dalia Royce
Was it that coat that was won in that splash page contest?

No it wasn't that, well it could be if they didn't release it yet.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Sisky talked about having some unreleased items. She is basically our main liaison with GaiaHQ.

When/if those items do get released, it will most likely be through one of her contests. It is very unlikely that zOMG will ever have any sort of new content added into it, even in the form of items they might already have all the assets for.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
MistressMinako
Sisky talked about having some unreleased items. She is basically our main liaison with GaiaHQ.

When/if those items do get released, it will most likely be through one of her contests. It is very unlikely that zOMG will ever have any sort of new content added into it, even in the form of items they might already have all the assets for.

so basically no and probably never?

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

The zothaq
MistressMinako

When's the last time you heard anything different concerning zOMG?

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
MistressMinako
The zothaq
MistressMinako

Well since it was only a couple of items, I figured that it wouldn't be hard to release them.
But I guess I was wrong

Bashful Poster

12,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
It could be the accidentally-released powerup, Cure...

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

The zothaq
MistressMinako
The zothaq
MistressMinako

Well since it was only a couple of items, I figured that it wouldn't be hard to release them.
But I guess I was wrong

You're welcome to remind them at AtA.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
MistressMinako
The zothaq
MistressMinako
The zothaq
MistressMinako

But I guess I was wrong

You're welcome to remind them at AtA.

I will
unless I forget

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items