Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

LIVE SHOW for those who need a visual of how things are done in DMS!
If you're a 10.0 needing help in leveling in DMS, or are an experienced DMS player who would like to help, quote me for a response and I'll type you down for future recruitment !
(click the link to live show here) <- if it's not highlighted, we're not doing it now. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(◡‿◡✿)

▐░ ▐ ░ ▒ ▐░ ▐ ░ ▒ ▐░ ▐ ░ ▒▐░ ▐ ░ ▒

Welcome everyone! Let me introduce myself. As my name is stated, I'm silent hart and I've been playing zOMG since last year !
                      I haven't been on Gaia for a very long time, but I most certainly been around long enough to have gained the experience needed to know how to play zOMG.
                      By no means am I the best player, but with the knowledge I do have, I do what I can to help others on their voyage through this amazing game.

P U R P O S E

I have two goals for making this thread.

✿1. My first goal is to provide those who are having a hard time knowing how to play to have access to a video that will help them "see" how it's done rather than just reading.
                        I know in my experiences in guiding people there were situations where people didn't know how to rage buffs, or self rage, or even difficulty in switching rings.
                        It is especially difficult when, for some, English is not their first language. Well, and hopefully, I can change that by providing a live show on how things are done!
                        Remember, I am no expert, just an experienced roleplayer.
                        Keep in mind, those who are very experienced, that the way I do things aren't necessarily the way you may do things.
                        So please, please, go easy on me! I'm just here to merely give everyone who need help a place to go to for guidance.
                        P.S: As of now, video recordings will be put on hold till I find a good program that will let me record, save, and publish.
                        In the mean time, I'll be using joinme.

✿2. My second goal is to give everyone a quick easy-to-go index of all the wonderful guides made by amazing players who took the time and effort to make zOMG easy!
                        All the hard work has been cut out for us!
                        Take a moment of your time and support these threads by love them. whee

!!!SCROLL DOWN TO FIND A LIST OF HELPFUL GUIDES THROUGH ZOMG!!!

intro | r&d | live | guides |▐░▐░

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

rules ✗ disclaimers ❣

✿ Please keep this environment friendly, and troll-free.
                                                              ✿ Do not spam this thread unless it's to bump it to the first page.
                                                              ✿ Feel free to make any kind suggestions, tips, and guidance to those who ask it.
                                                              ✿ I've worked really hard on this thread, please, if you believe in what I do, support it <3
                                                              ✿ Do not cause any drama.
                                                              If you have a personal feud with someone, please leave it through messages.
                                                              ✿ If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
                                                              If none of the guides seem to answer them for you, feel free to make a thread on zOMG! (Gaia's MMO).
                                                              There are plenty of people who are willing to help.
                                                              ✿ If you have a guide specifically concerning to zOMG, and would like to feature it in the list, message, do not quote me.
                                                                  •In order to be featured in the list, you must have at least:
                                                                    ✔50+likes
                                                                    ✔10+ pages
                                                                    ✔And enough supporters who can recommend your guide.
                                                                    If there are any guides out there not listed that are old or have the following listed above,
                                                                    please message me and link me to the guide for observation❣

✔If you feel strong that a guide should be up here, please message me your thoughts and we can discuss them.
                                                                    Thank you❣ 3nodding

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

live ✗ show ❣

Need help in how to do things??
                                                            From now on, I will host a live show on how to do things in zOMG!
                                                            This will only include most demanded places that require a crew.
                                                            Due to a wide variety of cases, I will strictly only show how I play yellow maze in Dead Man's Shadow.
                                                            This means, if there is anyone who is in need on how to play, please feel free to quote me using this code
                                                            [quote="silent hart]What you need help on in yellow maze[/quote]

Remember, I can be busy outside of Gaia, so I won't always have the time to help.
                                                            Since Yellow Maze isn't as time consuming, I can easily create a crew to get us started.

Now, I know that there are other areas on zOMG that are also difficult to understand;
                                                            therefore,with enough requests on what areas need more help on,
                                                            I want to encourage those with the experience to also make their own live shows. All you have to do is quote the person who needs help and use this link join me. It does require a download, but it's easy and safe.

When I am on, I will make a list of who will join me in Yellow Maze.
                                                            Here are what I require to make things easier.
                                                            •3 who are not experienced and are first starting to DMS.
                                                            •3 who are already experienced and can help me assist.
                                                            PLEASE make sure you have ALL your buff rings leveled to 10.
                                                            I recommend to go the guides below to get you started in DMS.

1. silent hart (tanker)
                                                              2. experienced player here (10.8+ level requirement)
                                                              3. experienced player here
                                                              4. non-experienced player (10.0 level)
                                                              5. non-experienced player (10.0 level)
                                                              6. non-experienced player (10.0 level)
                                                              I ONLY WANT PATIENT EXPERIENCED PLAYERS ON THIS LIST. And I mean PATIENT.
                                                              If you have a hard time being patient towards non-experiened players,
                                                              please do not suggest yourself.

[no live show at the moment]

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

amazing ✗ guides❣

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

updates❣

• 10-5-2012; thread opens.
                                                              for now I'm working on finding a good program that would let me publish videos.
                                                              In the mean time, I will be using joinme.

intro | r&d | live | guides | updates▐░▐░

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

support❣

support banner here, none yet.
                                                              xp

intro | r&d | live | guides | updates | support▐░▐░

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

open❣
(◕‿◕✿)

special thanks to Omnileech & Isha Tsutomu Shameless
                                                              for making me feel a bit more confident in making this thread.
                                                              xp

Greedy Lunatic

11,750 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Buggin' 500
Heh no need to thank me

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Live show right now!
https://secure.join.me/959-859-107

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
new link !
https://secure.join.me/480-578-857

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Live show is now over!

HaruhimeLayla
Thank you so much for your patience and guidance in helping the crew ! I appreciated very much!

Usaki Tsukino
Thank you also for helping the crew and our first player advance! AND also for sponsoring us with your buff checks! xD

THANKS GUYS!

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Hello everyone!!
I'm back on!
I'm in need of 2 experienced players for DMS yellow farming and 3 players who are 10.0!

Let me know if you're interested! Quote me back also for faster replies.

ALSO, This will be in a live sharing screen, so if you're ok with that, feel free to post!

Thank you!

P.S: I need a good title for this thread! Have any ideas?
D:

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
LIVE SHOW!
https://secure.join.me/167-048-150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff