Welcome to Gaia! ::

Space Genius

Entry #7

During smob today I realized there was this thing called "rage". I didn't know it existed, and to think that I defeated End Boss that way! I finally know what RR4 means, and why some crews were mad at me for not RR4-ing buffs. My fault for not reading the tutorial, then.
I also found out what the gray dot at Barton Town means. It points to the sewer that is a CL 2 area. I never knew it existed, and to think that I am already a CL 10! The sewer was another tutorial that told you how to rage and how to buff. I don't think I saw those things during the Leon tutorial, but I forget things really fast. Maybe it was there, maybe it wasn't. I don't know.
If I wasn't forgetful of things I would've know about the buffs and stop spending my time wondering why my rings didn't work on an animated. Turns out you were supposed to target yourself. Silly me. Also, Fortune's Favor is a passive, meaning that just by having it on you get the added stats. I spent quite some times being mad at Fortune's Favor not working. I had also for the longest time did now know you can kneel to gain back your stamina! I thought the kneel button was just a pose icon.
And to think I defeated End Boss without knowing all this stuff.
The z!F was certainly helpful. I'll definitely check it every day.

Space Genius

Entry #8
Note: This entry have nothing to do with zOMG, just a character development entry...

After school Friday, I ride my bike, and I saw Jack, a dog, chasing non-existent jackrabbit. Silly dog, jackrabbit does not exist in San Francisco! You have to go to Sacramento for that. Then I pass a little store and got a bottle of water, but next thing I know, it was 3:30! I have to rush to home, which is luckily very close. When I got home my bone ached. I went to sleep.
Grandma brought me a 500 piece puzzle. I always loved puzzles! It took me a few hours to complete it. It was a puzzle of a Scottish castle, a place that my grandpa visited once as a soldier. I want to ask what did my grandpa did, but grandma shushed me. She said he doesn't want to talk about it.
Grandpa took me to kite flying, with his old kite back when he was a boy. It was a triangular fish with green fins and blue face. Grandpa told me there is more stuff in the attic that he doesn't need but he can pass it on to me.
When we walk toward our house I met a strange guy. He has glasses and a giant mold down his chin. Grandpa shield me behind his back when he stared at me. I assume it is because the guy look like someone who would insult me. But the guy didn't and give Grandpa a flyer instead. Grandpa threw the flyer away before I could fully comprehend it. I think I saw a blue logo on it.
Maybe the flyer have something to do with NASA.

Space Genius

Entry #9

On Friday, I feel like I was being cursed! I saw two carrion on my way to home, and they stinks! The moment I got home, I logged into zOMG.
I can do that now, because I am getting more accustomed to riding bikes. I am glad that it is possible, because I've discovered an event hosted twice on each Friday: Dev meat.
Each Friday, at 12 PM and 5 PM, a dev, [ JK ] and Mavdoc respectively, hosts a meat. [ JK ] was a current dev of the game, and he shares us about the current developments of the game. Mavdoc, however, was a fired developer, but his meats were hosted to chat about the current events going around on zOMG and zOMGaian's real life. Since I have to go to school, I would have to miss [ JK ]'s meat. I was quite bummed about that.
Today would've be my first time attending a meat, but I couldn't find where Mavdoc hosted his meat. So I got angry and decided to watch drama the rest of the day.
On Saturday, my grandma knocked on the door very loudly. I don't know why, except...
I found myself on a pot of flowers. There were people around me.
"Look, what is this being?" a girl with a staff asked. Had they never seen a human before? But they ARE human...
I stood up, and looked around me. God, I now have a light blue hair, a white skin, almond colored eyes, a really weird dress, and eight rings on my fingers. I brushed the flower petals off my cloth.
"She might be the magician the far tribe sent us! She have weapons on her hand!" a guy with a long, heavy blade exclaim after flipping my hand over and over again.
At this point, I realized I was in zOMG, somehow, but not in any known location in game. Perhaps this is Deadman's Shadow?
Suddenly, a bell rang.
"The ghost! The ghost!"
Not knowing what happened, I was pushed into an area.
"Use your power, magician!"
I was stunned. I know how to work the rings when I was in front of a monitor, but not when the game was real. I have no idea.
When I was panicking I woke up. It was only a dream! I am still alive!
But it was only a dream. I wish I could be in the world of zOMG, where rings are real. I don't have to hear insults from people. At Special Ed people don't like me. I have no friends here. Over there, everyone is friendly and helpful. Over there, I am goddess Athena.

Editor's Note: This entry is really important story-wise.

Playful Guildswoman

...anxiously waiting for more...

Retro Punk

subscribes.

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
I'm enjoying reading this XD And playing in the sewer with the gramsters XD

Space Genius

Entry #10

Yesterday my mom came and demanded me to go back home. My grandpa protested but my mom had her ways. It was rough.
But what sucks more? I am banned from my computer for a month.
Yeah, seriously.
Why the hell did she think she can do this? What else am I supposed to do beside going on the computer and play zOMG? My mom doesn't know about my zOMG experiences. I kept tight secret about that. She always thought I was watching yellow stuff anyways. I guess the breathing sound effect may led her to think this.
Ugh. I hope the TV can entertain me for a month!

Space Genius

Entry #11

WHAT THE ******** IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD.
I was watching NASA TV yesterday, and my mom come up and hit me in the head.
It ******** hurts.
My mom smashed the TV with a pan. I try to ask her why and she call me a retarded idiot.
I ran away to Kate's house, but Kate wasn't there.
I don't know what to do, so I returned to my house and lock the doors to my room. My mom couldn't get it.
I didn't eat dinner yesterday, and I am hungry now. The doors are locked, and I think my mom is out there with a knife.
I am scared.

Space Genius

Entry #12

The SS came yesterday. For a moment I feel like I was Anne Frank, dodging the muzzles of Nazi dogs. But everything was alright.
My dad came and picked me up from SS. He told me to pack everything up. I am staying permanently at grandma's house.
My mom is gone. I don't know where is she.
From now on, I will be attending a private school. And no one will ban me from playing zOMG ever again.

Space Genius

Entry #13

After I rode my bike to my house on Friday it has been a fantastic day. First, I met a guy name Mavdoc. Yes, the former dev! I assumed he is an Atlantis believer. Second, the teacher show us an episode of "Twilight Zone", an amazing TV show. The episode was "Odysseys on Flight 33". Mr. Evans told me it was the most expensive "Twilight Zone" episode ever made. I really don't believe him but I can't check right now.
On Saturday, I heard someone said, "Ah, a nice day in Colorado!" I got up immediately, afraid that I was in Colorado.
"Excuse me, sir," I asked the one who exclaim "Ah, a nice day in Colorado!", "But where am I?"
"Ah, of course you don't know, that you are in Joes Sims house in Berk Street Colorado!" Joes exclaimed.
Oh god, I cursed. How did I end up in Colorado? "Where did you find me, Mr. Sims?" I asked.
"Well, it was that..It was that my wife found you on the patio. She thought you were a traveler!" Joes answered while twitching his fingers.
Twitching? I felt weird. I hope he didn't do something to me! "May I check the mirrors?"
"It is okay," Joes said. "The bathroom is on the second floor, turn right after stair, turn left after you enter the first room."
I immediately run to the mirror.
I found myself in my zOMGaian avatar. Not again! Is this a dream?
Weirdly, this time I found no rings on my finger, and this place does not look like zOMG. At all.
"Hey buddy, wanna breakfast?" Joes yelled. It is only two minutes and he's calling me buddy!
I went down. Joes was reading the newspaper. "Your breakfast is over there."
"Thanks," I murmured. I slowly open the newspaper. I had no appetite.
I don't know what to do, so Joes suggest me take a translating job. I don't know why, but I got the job after interviewing this weird person.
"I have Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis right now, so I am not gonna talk much," he said. "I was greeting my friend from Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg to share his result on an experiment on Titin, and I was attacked by a vampire!"
What? What vampire? "What's your name, sir?" I asked.
"My name is Cirnol. Nice to meet you!" he said, holding out a small red amulet.
I paused, not sure what name I should give to him.
I decided to give him my username. If I am in the world of zOMG after all, then there is no reason to use my old name. "The name is Dullaham. Nice to meet you."
And as I reach out to Cirnol's hand, I woke up.
NOT AGAIN!
I knew it was a dream. But I still wish it wasn't.

Editor's note: Didn't realize the narrator had a name. Dullaham, hm...

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Thank you for making this thread. This was what I loved in ModtheSims2 site so much were reading all the stories. I really enjoyed your story so far and can't wait to read more. I like Twilight Zone a lot too.

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
This thread pretty much made my day.

heart

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Best thing I've read in awhile, and entry #10 nearly killed me. HAHA. It's why I use my headphones all the time. >_>! XD

pity bump's Datemate

Noob

yo drag. this is great.

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Platonic Purple Panda
Best thing I've read in awhile, and entry #10 nearly killed me. HAHA. It's why I use my headphones all the time. >_>! XD

My bf looks over every so often, like, what the gods is going on? It's hella funny, but embarassing... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff