Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inquisitive Entrepreneur

What happened to this ring? I can't find it at the marketplace ._.;

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
It's a soulbound ring awarded to users who didn't abuse the ringfarming glitch last year. Those who did abuse the glitch were given Abuse/Kamila's Curse.

Inquisitive Entrepreneur

Miyaka Hana
It's a soulbound ring awarded to users who didn't abuse the ringfarming glitch last year. Those who did abuse the glitch were given Abuse/Kamila's Curse.

I know sweatdrop I was wondering where I can buy one ._.; hehe

Undead Enchantress

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Orchid Applegate
Miyaka Hana

The only way you can "buy" an integrity ring, is by buying accounts with that ring soulbound to them, but I believe that is against Gaia's ToS, so yeah. sweatdrop

Inquisitive Entrepreneur

Miyaka Hana
Orchid Applegate
Miyaka Hana

The only way you can "buy" an integrity ring, is by buying accounts with that ring soulbound to them, but I believe that is against Gaia's ToS, so yeah. sweatdrop

Aw I see, and I misread your post earlier that these rings were soulbound when awarded during an event. LOL, I feel like an idiot for not reading your post properly xD Anyways thanks for answering my question :3

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Orchid Applegate
Miyaka Hana
Orchid Applegate
Miyaka Hana

Aw I see, and I misread your post earlier that these rings were soulbound when awarded during an event. LOL, I feel like an idiot for not reading your post properly xD Anyways thanks for answering my question :3

not a problem! ^^

Lonely Survivor

6,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Survivor 150
Integrity rings were only given to the DMS first time grand opening event if you played by the rules and have a level 10 ring. So if you dont have the integrity ring then tough luck pal dont waste your life waiting for the next time it will happen so my advice is get a job. That was for a once in a lifetime event so dont cry to mommy if you missed it. Gaia wont sell the ring in the marketplace or else the site will go bankrupt and the site will be shut down permanently.
Ah, so that's what this ring is about smile Well that's kind of nice but a little bit of a bummer that it can't be found by others who play by the rules. It was a sweet surprise when I came back smile

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
The Great Captain Awesome
Integrity rings were only given to the DMS first time grand opening event if you played by the rules and have a level 10 ring. So if you dont have the integrity ring then tough luck pal dont waste your life waiting for the next time it will happen so my advice is get a job. That was for a once in a lifetime event so dont cry to mommy if you missed it. Gaia wont sell the ring in the marketplace or else the site will go bankrupt and the site will be shut down permanently.
wrong

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
The Great Captain Awesome

Actually the ring was give out to all players who had at least one CL 10.0 ring on the date they gave users abuse in lieu of a mass-ban for glitch abuse because that would have hurt the gaia-economy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff