<< < 1 2 ... 58 59 60

Magnetic Conversationalist

9,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Vi3tCookie
[.x.]Flying Fox Man[.x.]
For anyone wishing to join my Discord server for recrewting in zOMG, please click this link.

Be nice, we will schedule Tuna Runs, and be sure to teach people about zOMG again since it has come back recently.

Permemant invite to my server of zOMG players

Join this server and if you need any help, members, tips or tricks, just post in the general text. Then we can also talk while playing to make it easier to communicate while playing.

My discord name is FlyingFoxMan#5499

Add me also. I hope to use this to make Tuna runs easy to fill slots, and find people.

Ah the link doesn't work for me.?

It should work...I clicked on it again and it said it was going to connect me to that server when i logged in. Maybe make sure Discord is running when you click on it.

Lonely Otaku

[.x.]Flying Fox Man[.x.]

It should work...I clicked on it again and it said it was going to connect me to that server when i logged in. Maybe make sure Discord is running when you click on it.

Ah..i think i got it. Thanks.

Weiss-san's Boyfriend

Ghostly Ghost

44,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
Is it better to have every single ring up to CL12 before you try for tuna?

Lionheart

a lovely guide, this is 3nodding
it has definitely helped me out with selecting which rings to power up! i never realized how strong the sword rings really are ^.^

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
nal bwa
it has definitely helped me out with selecting which rings to power up! i never realized how strong the sword rings really are ^.^

I have always loved the sword rings. Hack-slash-mantis one can do like 1 2 3 real fast. Though the guide says to use only two out of the three. But looking at it, one has to pick and choose for complicated runs.

Lionheart

Nyadriel
nal bwa

I have always loved the sword rings. Hack-slash-mantis one can do like 1 2 3 real fast. Though the guide says to use only two out of the three. But looking at it, one has to pick and choose for complicated runs.

i really like all three as well! i used to only ever use mantis when i was younger because i thought that the animation was pretty haha.
theyre all really cool though and help me destroy those animated so quickly 3nodding

Sir Fharlanghn's Princess

This needs to be up on the front page for tuna

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Darkesu
This needs to be up on the front page for tuna

tru ^

Sir Fharlanghn's Princess

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur