"Snip me, oh mighty snipper!" -Nicolae

rofl

That convo was gr8.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
oh lawl, you got Nicu in here, lucky girl.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
I did! I don't know how.. Why.. or Who was controlling him.. but it was very unexpected!
Pfft...it was obviously swarf. rolleyes

Raider

Hi ^^ I have some questions:

1. What is the difference between bu and bubu? are those that give heal, right? (I could be bu bubu?)
2. I try to understand that it is kite and tank, but I cant, which are?

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Vaniellee

1. What is the difference between bu and bubu? are those that give heal, right? (I could be bu bubu?)

BU and BUBU are two different people.
The BU is the main healer, who heals JUST the kite. The BUBU will focus more on healing the crew, and if the tank drops to a dangerous level of health.
The BU will usually carry the same rings as the tank, asides from quicksand.. They can take 1-2 attacks depending on what rings they take.
The BU takes a normal set, with the exception of wish or bandage. They don't take meat. They will have almost the same set as a DPS'er, just with one heal.

Kite and Tank are basically the same thing.. A Kite is used in GR, and means that the person is running around dragging enemies behind them so that the crew can focus on killing them without getting killed themselves.

A "Tank" is just a term used when a person is not kiting, but standing still taking damage and healing themselves.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Nymph of Spring
Vaniellee

The BU is the main healer, who heals JUST the kite. The BUBU will focus more on healing the crew, and if the tank drops to a dangerous level of health.
The BU will usually carry the same rings as the tank, asides from quicksand.. They can take 1-2 attacks depending on what rings they take.
The *BUBU takes a normal set, with the exception of wish or bandage. They don't take meat. They will have almost the same set as a DPS'er, just with one heal.

Kite and Tank are basically the same thing.. A Kite is used in GR, and means that the person is running around dragging enemies behind them so that the crew can focus on killing them without getting killed themselves.

A "Tank" is just a term used when a person is not kiting, but standing still taking damage and healing themselves.
A few personal notes I'd like to dip in here, Sis.

A BU can actually take more than 2 attacks. Since some rooms in the GM tend to be piss easy, it's quite more effective that the BU take some more attack rings and be an extra DPSer. They can still heal the Tank, but on those easy rooms where the Tank doesn't need as much hover healing, it won't hurt for that extra DPS.

Also you forgot to add the extra letters to BUBU. wink

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Mage The Red
Nymph of Spring
Vaniellee

The *BUBU takes a normal set, with the exception of wish or bandage. They don't take meat. They will have almost the same set as a DPS'er, just with one heal.

A few personal notes I'd like to dip in here, Sis.

A BU can actually take more than 2 attacks. Since some rooms in the GM tend to be piss easy, it's quite more effective that the BU take some more attack rings and be an extra DPSer. They can still heal the Tank, but on those easy rooms where the Tank doesn't need as much hover healing, it won't hurt for that extra DPS.

Also you forgot to add the extra letters to BUBU. wink

I said they can take 1-2 attacks.. implying they can take more if they want. :U

And I replied to this early in the morning, basically rolling right out of bed.. so.. hush.

Raider

Nymph of Spring
Vaniellee

The BU takes a normal set, with the exception of wish or bandage. They don't take meat. They will have almost the same set as a DPS'er, just with one heal.

Thank you very much ouo♥

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Vaniellee

Thank you very much ouo♥

No problem.
n 3n

6,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
just started playing zomg yesterday, but your guide was very helpful! heart

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Etern Sol
just started playing zomg yesterday, but your guide was very helpful! heart

Awh thanks.

Good luck on your adventures.

Victorious Victory

25,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Rebel Spark 50
curtneko
User Image

Curtneko! I need you to help me with my makeup today! I have a hot date with this super hot cutie and I don't know what to do!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff