+1 1 100.0% [ 1979 ]
Total Votes:[ 1979 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59 60 > >>

Versatile Sweetheart

12,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Especially since mantis has a better reload rate and hack has better damage.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
Nymph of Spring

Situational Good Rings:
User Image

good guide 3nodding

the only thing that needs changing is slash- it has AoE, even on rr1, and its very annoying when it keeps breaking tape- multiple times i've crewed where people have died b/c even just one person brought slash.

Slash is a ring that is useful IF you use it properly.. I have many friends CL 12 who use Slash.. you just have to be careful.
Plus, when you get higher up, a lot of my friends have told me you don't really need CCs.. So.

IRL Vampire

Nymph of Spring
Nymph of Spring

Situational Good Rings:
User Image

good guide 3nodding

the only thing that needs changing is slash- it has AoE, even on rr1, and its very annoying when it keeps breaking tape- multiple times i've crewed where people have died b/c even just one person brought slash.

Slash is a ring that is useful IF you use it properly.. I have many friends CL 12 who use Slash.. you just have to be careful.
Plus, when you get higher up, a lot of my friends have told me you don't really need CCs.. So.
I suggest you level up and see for yourself because the last statement is false. You don't need cc in maze (but then again - you can pretty much get away with literally anything in maze - just for fun we tried SAD sets and while it was really terrible, it DID work), but you sure do in greenroom and during Kamila's first form.

The healtank set you have outlined won't work either past maze: uses way too much stamina.

I didn't read your entire guide, but those were things that popped out at me. I really do highly suggest you get at least some greenroom experience - writing guides off other people's recommendations isn't such a great idea. If this guide isn't meant for greenroom you may want to specify that.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Aseres
Nymph of Spring
Nymph of Spring

Situational Good Rings:
User Image

good guide 3nodding

I suggest you level up and see for yourself because the last statement is false. You don't need cc in maze (but then again - you can pretty much get away with literally anything in maze - just for fun we tried SAD sets and while it was really terrible, it DID work), but you sure do in greenroom and during Kamila's first form.

The healtank set you have outlined won't work either past maze: uses way too much stamina.

I didn't read your entire guide, but those were things that popped out at me. I really do highly suggest you get at least some greenroom experience - writing guides off other people's recommendations isn't such a great idea. If this guide isn't meant for greenroom you may want to specify that.

"I suggest you level up and see for yourself because the last statement is false. You don't need cc in maze (but then again - you can pretty much get away with literally anything in maze - just for fun we tried SAD sets and while it was really terrible, it DID work), but you sure do in greenroom and during Kamila's first form."

Was that directed at me? Because that was what Omni told me xd

IRL Vampire

Nymph of Spring
Aseres
Nymph of Spring
Nymph of Spring

Situational Good Rings:
User Image

good guide 3nodding

"I suggest you level up and see for yourself because the last statement is false. You don't need cc in maze (but then again - you can pretty much get away with literally anything in maze - just for fun we tried SAD sets and while it was really terrible, it DID work), but you sure do in greenroom and during Kamila's first form."

Was that directed at me? Because that was what Omni told me xd
Not sure what you're trying to say here: "Omni told me that you don't really need crowd control later on so it must be right cos he's cl 12"?

Omni knows how important crowd control is - I was his crew-leader long enough. You must've misunderstood him (he probably meant that you don't really need crowd control in maze past 10.5), or he must've joked, either way - I still suggest you don't write a guide about content you haven't experienced yourself as you may misunderstand or fall for jokes. You DO need crowd control in greenroom and for both of Kamila's forms - in fact, you won't last for more than 10 seconds in greenroom without crowd control, even at CL 12. Once you're there yourself you'll feel silly for ever having argued that. (On that note: I can't believe we're even discussing this.... what has the world come to emotion_facepalm )

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Aseres
Not sure what you're trying to say here: "Omni told me that you don't really need crowd control later on so it must be right cos he's cl 12"?

Omni knows how important crowd control is - I was his crew-leader long enough. You must've misunderstood him (he probably meant that you don't really need crowd control in maze past 10.5), or he must've joked, either way - I still suggest you don't write a guide about content you haven't experienced yourself as you may misunderstand or fall for jokes. You DO need crowd control in greenroom and for both of Kamila's forms - in fact, you won't last for more than 10 seconds in greenroom without crowd control, even at CL 12. Once you're there yourself you'll feel silly for ever having argued that.
Maybe I did. I've been trying to do more Green Rooms, but it's not as easy as I thought it was to find those crews.. And all the random crews I've joined for GRs have been horrific. User Image
It's hard. I've been in a few where they only have one person bring QS, and I've been in a few where they have two people, and two cats, or two QS and one Cat.

Versatile Sweetheart

12,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Tape and cat are needed for GR.
From what I've seen, everyone *says* you need quicksand, but on my tuna run we made it through GR without it just fine, you'll just have to keep an eye on your tapes and such.
I suggest r4ing tapes in 5 second intervals.
Pre-planning is key, so before you think you're about to hit GR, make sure you know who's t1, t2, etc.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
TercesX
Tape and cat are needed for GR.
From what I've seen, everyone *says* you need quicksand, but on my tuna run we made it through GR without it just fine, you'll just have to keep an eye on your tapes and such.
I suggest r4ing tapes in 5 second intervals.
Pre-planning is key, so before you think you're about to hit GR, make sure you know who's t1, t2, etc.
Yeah. I know about the taping.. All the GR's I've done, people prefered QS to Tape.

Benevolent Lunatic

Nymph of Spring
Nymph of Spring

Situational Good Rings:
User Image

good guide 3nodding

it depends on where you are in dms...int he yellow maze slash at high cl seems ok and dont really need crowwd control, however in green room crowd control is needed...so it depends...

Benevolent Lunatic

Nymph of Spring
Aseres

Omni knows how important crowd control is - I was his crew-leader long enough. You must've misunderstood him (he probably meant that you don't really need crowd control in maze past 10.5), or he must've joked, either way - I still suggest you don't write a guide about content you haven't experienced yourself as you may misunderstand or fall for jokes. You DO need crowd control in greenroom and for both of Kamila's forms - in fact, you won't last for more than 10 seconds in greenroom without crowd control, even at CL 12. Once you're there yourself you'll feel silly for ever having argued that.
Maybe I did. I've been trying to do more Green Rooms, but it's not as easy as I thought it was to find those crews.. And all the random crews I've joined for GRs have been horrific. User Image
It's hard. I've been in a few where they only have one person bring QS, and I've been in a few where they have two people, and two cats, or two QS and one Cat.

umm add me as a friend..i help my friends with tuna runs and we go through the green mazes pretty effectifly...and if we have a spot ill ask if we can add you.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
berry-sweet-promise
Nymph of Spring
Aseres

umm add me as a friend..i help my friends with tuna runs and we go through the green mazes pretty effectifly...and if we have a spot ill ask if we can add you.

Aw thanks. smile That's nice of you to offer.

IRL Noob

BUMP OF JUSTICE

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Santasaurus
BUMP OF JUSTICE

Aw, you so sweet. emotion_bigheart

Versatile Sweetheart

12,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I got to use Quicksand today! :'D
I was pleasantly surprised at how helpful it was- I could QS things and run off in my healer haven while they were attacked by my crew! :3
I still suggest bringing both QS and tape, since Tape will actually disable most enemies, QS just lets you get away from a big crowd of them, unless there isn't enough room.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items