Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
VanielleUK
Nymph of Spring
VanielleUK
I have a question, the house on the hill has monsters?

The house on the hill is where you come out after you defeat Kamila.. You can't get to it though.. And the House on the Hill isn't even the same place. You are meaning up by where the OMGWTF is.. Those gates?

I see, thank you very much, I was very confused. I have another question, which function has the ring "abuse"? where you get?

Abuse does nothing, really.. Other than drain your stats.
You got it from either abusing the Shallow Seas Ring Glitch, or as a drop when defeating Blood Lust.

Shy Genius

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Nymph of Spring
VanielleUK
Nymph of Spring
VanielleUK
I have a question, the house on the hill has monsters?

The house on the hill is where you come out after you defeat Kamila.. You can't get to it though.. And the House on the Hill isn't even the same place. You are meaning up by where the OMGWTF is.. Those gates?

I see, thank you very much, I was very confused. I have another question, which function has the ring "abuse"? where you get?

Abuse does nothing, really.. Other than drain your stats.
You got it from either abusing the Shallow Seas Ring Glitch, or as a drop when defeating Blood Lust.

Ohhh... I see o.o I seemed rather strange that ring, I've never seen anyone use it, thank you very much ^ ^

Anxious Friend

9,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
How can you place screenshotsof ringsets like that? I wanna know how to do it xD

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Ace Syndrome
How can you place screenshotsof ringsets like that? I wanna know how to do it xD

I have a tool called Snipping Tool (I use Windows 7). All you do is take a snip of something on the screen and you can save it. It's a faster and easier process than using Print Screen as you don't have to crop and resize or resnip it to what you want.. But the process is just the same. Snip, Save, Upload.

The pictures themselves are just from my ring bag in zOMG.
Nymph of Spring
Ace Syndrome

I have a tool called Snipping Tool (I use Windows 7). All you do is take a snip of something on the screen and you can save it. It's a faster and easier process than using Print Screen as you don't have to crop and resize or resnip it to what you want.. But the process is just the same. Snip, Save, Upload.

Snipping tool? Sounds painful! wink *smirks and saunters off*

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
[NPC] Nicolae
Nymph of Spring
Ace Syndrome

Oh yes, Nico.. Any man that gets to Sassy with me.. meets my Snipper. wink
Nymph of Spring
[NPC] Nicolae
Nymph of Spring
Ace Syndrome

That is not exactly chasing me away, but good to know you are so, ah, snipperiffic?

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
[NPC] Nicolae
Nymph of Spring
[NPC] Nicolae
Nymph of Spring
Ace Syndrome

That is not exactly chasing me away, but good to know you are so, ah, snipperiffic?

Well you are a man who lives on the edge.. I can see why a "Snipperific" gal like myself would catch your attention. emotion_dowant

Mr Clocksy's Queen

Devoted Lover

20,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
//lurks\ ninja

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Kinky Requiem
//lurks ninja
xd

Mr Clocksy's Queen

Devoted Lover

20,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Nymph of Spring
Kinky Requiem
//lurks ninja
xd

Strip For Me Spring n i will love u forever half-heartedly emotion_kirakira

Vicious Prophet

"Snip me, oh mighty snipper!" -Nicolae

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Pan Twardowski
"Snip me, oh mighty snipper!" -Nicolae

xd
Snip must be a code-word.

Apocalyptic Noob

Good job summoning the NPC. xd

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
[Nix]
Good job summoning the NPC. xd
I dont even know how I managed to do it.. Hahaha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff