Well, from what I would suggest, I'd say to have the Tank bring this ringset for basic guideline:
Wish/Diagnose/Bandage/Meat/Integrity/Fitness/(Buff or SH)/(Turtle, an extra passive, a Debuff, etc.)
I'll consider it and thanks for the input! smile
I might make it a 3rd option for a tank set.
I would think a debuff would be a pretty good ring to take, seeing as after you r4 it, you can still use it without taking off that r4 and continue doing at least some damage.
My set usual consists of hack/knife/meat/wish/bandage/integ/2 buffs or 1 buff and a CC(preferably tape for wolfie soloing. emotion_kirakira). Even without diagnose, I almost always pull aggro... Is it really necessary? I find wish to be an awesome healing ring, and bandage just for back up and self-heal. If necessary I guess I could sub my hack for diagnose. It's just not my favorite heal anymore. X3
I've found it too be too cumbersome... It has slow reload as well as sucks up more stamina than the other two heals. It only works as well if everyone you need to heal is nearby, whereas wish and bandage can be more long-range heals.
I think it'd be good if everyone just carried wish and paid attention to health... <_<; Then nobody would die and you could carry more rings. <3
I've grown out of solar as well... DMS has taken away a lot of the rings I once thought I couldn't go without. X3 ((Solar, diagnose, dervish...)). But I like the amount of strategy involved. It takes awhile to get repetitive. And if you have a good crew, it's always fun.
Its good but a few things need to be edited and added.
1. For the Night fright beginners do not want to r4 knife and adren especially if they have someone who is aggroing. If there is a crew full of 10.0-10.4 they will die unless the one with the aggro does it, and plus aggro must know how to keep it..so add for beginners the aggro method of no knife and adren, only knife and only r1, no r4 attacks, and no crowd control.Also mention in an 11.4 crew that they can break all the rules and mob it but someone always have to heal!!
2. Main Ring set for a kiter is the chef set, diag, turtle,. They do not necessarily need a passive but sugar rush is good.
3. Mention that a heal tank is optional in the green room but recommended. I never did GR with a heal tank.
4. Talk about what to do when you first get to the green room. (this is how crews im in do gr) Like have the kiter or healer tank r4 turtle and go in first, then signal for everyone else. Crowd control must have r4 cat and tape, (usually 2-3 people) and cat/tape everything..then take the monsters from there with the order you suggest. Having the kiter kite nf and bats, and someone keeping the kiter alive.
5. I think you can add something about the 100 percent room since its not technically kam. Just the general things of luring all the bats. Then lure the count to the second screen and qs and cat..
6.And also please mention in RED that the rings you suggest be put together (aside from the heal tank) are optional combos...I dont want to be a crew and find..but the guide said you suppose to have this ring with this ring ._.
7. Defrib should be brought if there are many lower cl (3-4 10.0-10.4) and 2 higher cl (11.4) or any situation where the lower outnumbers the higher.
8. Maybe link the guide about how to be crewed as a CL 10 will be helpful since most people reading the guide will be semi-new.
Here are some of my thoughts, being a healer/tank/aggro/kiter person. =w=
Now, I've been a Healer for most of my zOMGing experience. I know how to solo without, but I enjoy healing folks and such~
It's important, and it needs to be done! =D
First some general notes, then the Healer specific things~ :3
I personally don't think passives are too good of an idea, at least until you're a decent level.
Until then keep a basic set of attacks, at least one healing ring, just in case (usually bandage or wish), then at least three rings that can be changed out
In my usual crews, as you've seen Nymph ;3 , everyone usually gets two buffs and a CC.
The only exception is for the debuffers, who have Adren and Knife, one replacing a buff, the other replacing a crowd control to keep things evenly spread out.
There's almost always two Cats and two tapes, often a third tape.
This strategy can pretty keep you set through the Green Rooms even!
I also try to have the self-raging buffs evenly spread out among people.
Now for some shpeal about Healing/Aggro/Etc. :3 My usual ring set is as follows-
Meat, Diagnose, Bandage, Wish, Solar Rays, Halo, Teflon Spray, and Tape
Wish works very well when your aggro has to sit by the door to avoid catching the attention of things, like Night Fright, or a stray vamp.
Halo is standard healing affinity, so it works well.
Tape is great as a 'just in case' for the healer.
That's why it's typically the 'spare' Crowd Control ring.
Everything else is pretty standard.
Diag will get you aggro
Bandage does wonders for constant regenerative health
SR helps avoid Grue and isn't a horrible ring otherwise (decent range in case you want to lure)
If possible, your healer aggro should have SweetHeart, but it's a rare ring, so never depend on this!
In case of having a SweetHearter, please accommodate your buff list. Usually moving around a CC will help relieve the slack. =)
It gives aggro, so be careful.
Also, Sweethearter doesn't have to be the aggro/healer, but try to get it r4'd before entering any new rooms!
I never suggest bringing any attacks other than Solar Rays or Hack for a healer.
If you're okay with risking Grue, bring Hack. Just one attack is fine for a dedicated healer.
Above is a great set for the Yellow Maze, and can do pretty decent in Green Rooms too!
However, kiting can be a little harder with that set~
Way to avoid this is to bring Turtle!
Turtle helps protect you as you run around like you're head's cut off (which can happen ;3)
I would switch Turtle for the spare Crowd Control.
By the way, I think different sections (actual posts) for different roles might be a good idea smile
You can fit various strategies without crowding up a post~ <3
And you can use [ list ] to neaten things up =D
These are all I can think of for now :'D
=w= Just my personal musings, I thought I'd drop them by you~
Apart from what everyone else said, two small things:
There should be no reason to assign someone 4 buffs! That's just as bad as asking someone to carry gumshoe, taunt and hornest into dms eek even 3 buffs is too much, unless there was a special occasion where someone left, buff check failed (crew member already in), etc ...
.... 2 debuffs/cc for a member is also not a good idea because of stemina cost, but acceptable still under circumstances he/she is the 6th member that was only assigned one buff. When we speed dms, no one even brings a cc or a healing ring, leave it all to healer!
Pretty much, each member: 2 buffs, 1 (cc/debuff) ... it should work out regardless of what kind of healer tank you have. Even things out between buff and cc, cat and tape.
It's been a while ... If I recall right though, attuning doesn't actually work that way. Speaking to kamila does not directly = access to door xd
You can get attuned after you talk to Kam in to 100% room, thereby completing Dev's quest.
Once you turn in that quest, you'll be able to take on the 'Kill 100 minions' quest, upon the cometion of which you'll be able to use the door :3
the only thing that needs changing is slash- it has AoE, even on rr1, and its very annoying when it keeps breaking tape- multiple times i've crewed where people have died b/c even just one person brought slash.