+1 1 100.0% [ 1979 ]
Total Votes:[ 1979 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 > >>

Smitten Cutie-Pie

11,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
yum_cupcake could anyone tell me if they know whether or not passives scale as you level them? o u o i'm wondering if i should level my passives before or after my buffs~

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
BUMP
OF

LOVEEEEEEEEE

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
technicolor difficulty
yum_cupcake could anyone tell me if they know whether or not passives scale as you level them? o u o i'm wondering if i should level my passives before or after my buffs~

Level one passive first, either Integ/FF if you have them, if not then level up Fitness.
But your buffs should be leveled first before you level anything else up..
Here how I did it

Meat
Hack, Mantis, Hot Foot/Shuriken/Guns/Solar (One of these)
One heal (Bandage or wish, usually)
One Passive
Buffs (Start with scaling ones like Rock, Keen, Halo, Teflon, Iron)
Knife/Adrenaline
Some more Heals
Some more attacks (whatever you didn't level the first time, level here)
Passives
Remaining buffs (Typically your non-scales)
All your other rings.

Those should be your basic ones. When you get those ones up to 12.0, start working on other rings.. You can gradually work on the non-scaling buffs (Pot, Divinity, Coyote, Density, Sphere) because a 1.0 is the same as a 12.0 so they're no important.. so if you really want to, you can leave it until the end.

Smitten Cutie-Pie

11,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
Nymph of Spring
Level one passive first, either Integ/FF if you have them, if not then level up Fitness.
Here how I did it

Meat
One Passive
Knife/Adrenaline
Some more Heals
Passives
All your other rings.

Those should be your basic ones. When you get those ones up to 12.0, start working on other rings.. You can gradually work on the non-scaling buffs (Pot, Divinity, Coyote, Density, Sphere) because a 1.0 is the same as a 12.0 so they're no important.. so if you really want to, you can leave it until the end.

yum_cupcake ty for all the helpful info! o u o emotion_bigheart

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
technicolor difficulty
Nymph of Spring
Here how I did it

Meat
One Passive
Knife/Adrenaline
Some more Heals
Passives
All your other rings.

yum_cupcake ty for all the helpful info! o u o emotion_bigheart

Noo problem.
I have a question. I didn;t have all of my rings at 10CL, when i first started DMS. I had a lot of rings from SS, though, so I just salvaged them and charged the most important rings for DMS. Now I'm getting a lot of 9CL rings in DMS aaaand I'm salvaging them etc. I've heard that salvaged orbs don't count in my total charge. Sooo....will I be "forever 8k total charge" (unless I just farm in other areas)? :'D

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Tusia
I have a question. I didn;t have all of my rings at 10CL, when i first started DMS. I had a lot of rings from SS, though, so I just salvaged them and charged the most important rings for DMS. Now I'm getting a lot of 9CL rings in DMS aaaand I'm salvaging them etc. I've heard that salvaged orbs don't count in my total charge. Sooo....will I be "forever 8k total charge" (unless I just farm in other areas)? :'D

I don't know the answer to that one. I was under the impression that salvaged rings orbs did go towards TCL.
Nymph of Spring
Tusia

I don't know the answer to that one. I was under the impression that salvaged rings orbs did go towards TCL.
OK, I'm doing an experiment. Salvaged a ring that should have given me 1 orb...aaand nope..still 7604 :'D

Smitten Cutie-Pie

11,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
Tusia

yum_cupcake yeah unfortunately orbs from salvaged rings don't count towards your TCL; only orbs dropped from monsters or orbs from quests count c:
at least.. i'm fairly certain orbs from quests count also..

Assimilated Bunny

Nymph of Spring

Whoever has Adrenaline chooses what is being attacked! If it doesn't have Adren on it, you shouldn't be hitting it!
A pic of what to look for would be so helpful, took me a while to figure out what to look for. whee I used to ~ (or q) until I found which monster was dropping in health the fastest; which, while it works, it may not be the most time effective way to go.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
krenaes
Nymph of Spring

Whoever has Adrenaline chooses what is being attacked! If it doesn't have Adren on it, you shouldn't be hitting it!
A pic of what to look for would be so helpful, took me a while to figure out what to look for. whee I used to ~ (or q) until I found which monster was dropping in health the fastest; which, while it works, it may not be the most time effective way to go.

User Image
Adrenaline is the face thing, and knife is the target.

Assimilated Bunny

Nymph of Spring
krenaes
Nymph of Spring

User Image
Adrenaline is the face thing, and knife is the target.
Thanks, you're a dear heart
I did figure out the adren face when I was asked to carry it last week, but there's others out there that may not know
My apologies if it's already in your guide & I just missed it

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Look at Nymphy trying to be nice. emotion_donotwant

Loljkjk this guide helped me so much emo

Dangerous Shapeshifter

15,615 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
May I just say, and don't take this personally... Can I kiss you? This is the single, most informative post of info that I've read. It answers ALL the questions I've been asking SINCE DAY 1 of DMS. It's so frustrating to find a crew, because it seems when I DO find one, they want an aggro. Or a tank. It sucks cause I DON'T KNOW HOW! Now I have a semblance to an idea of my plan of action.

Secondly, this tells me what exactly I can expect from the mazes. I'm embarrassed to admit that I've never gone past the yellow mazes.... Night Fright and general carelessness the chief causes. It may take awhile, but now I can revise my strategy and be less of a flailing newbie. I can also now give others the link for this and say READ BEFORE ENTERING!! Yeah, this thread makes me odles of happiness!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff