• Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Wintar Meadows
Nymph of Spring
Wintar Meadows
Nymph of Spring

surprised
How do you have both Abuse and Integ?

I didn't take advantage of a glitch, which gave me integrity, and I got Abuse from Kamila as a ring drop.

Ohh. xD
I didn't know she dropped that.

She does! I got it on one of my first few BL kills.. Oddly enough, I still haven't had a 2nd form recipe drop from her yet..
Oh my gosh, I completely failed to make the connection! Thank you so much for your help in DMS/tuna today!!!

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Elanchana
Oh my gosh, I completely failed to make the connection! Thank you so much for your help in DMS/tuna today!!!

You're more than welcome..

Sorry for being short with you. GRs were rough.
Nymph of Spring
Elanchana

I should apologize too. I was making myself late for a final dress rehearsal, so I was constantly pestering everybody to hurry up. Rehearsal went just fine though, and now thanks to you I'm 100 monsters away from becoming attuned!

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Elanchana
Nymph of Spring
Elanchana

I should apologize too. I was making myself late for a final dress rehearsal, so I was constantly pestering everybody to hurry up. Rehearsal went just fine though, and now thanks to you I'm 100 monsters away from becoming attuned!

Yeah.. Well, Sambray turned out to be quite of a .. not so nice person after you left.. Which sucked because I was in her clan.

Anyway. Good luck killing your monsters. Do a few speeds and you'll have it in no time.

Rui boy's Widow

Sparkling Snowflake

20,625 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Nymph of Spring
Wintar Meadows
Nymph of Spring
Wintar Meadows
Nymph of Spring

surprised

I didn't take advantage of a glitch, which gave me integrity, and I got Abuse from Kamila as a ring drop.

Ohh. xD

She does! I got it on one of my first few BL kills.. Oddly enough, I still haven't had a 2nd form recipe drop from her yet..

Ohhh... Well that's kinda rare~

Lucky duckk~ wink

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Wintar Meadows
Nymph of Spring
Wintar Meadows
Nymph of Spring
Wintar Meadows
Nymph of Spring

surprised

Ohh. xD

Lucky duckk~ wink

Haha. Not really! I just bought all the recipes. Not sure if I'll actually craft them.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
I have a question. These Kamila-recipes, can we get them anywhere in YM/GM/Kamila or just from her?

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Tusia
I have a question. These Kamila-recipes, can we get them anywhere in YM/GM/Kamila or just from her?

Blood Magic, Blood Sword, mint sundae sweets, an Blood scarf come from Bloodlust Kamila
I want to say First form drops vamp top, jacket, and belt
I could be wrong.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Tusia
The only recipe you can get in the mazes is the blood bat. Everything else is a drop from 1st form, or 2nd.

Vamp Top, Jacket & Belt are from 1st form
Sword, Magic & Scarf are from 2nd form.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Nymph of Spring
Tusia
The only recipe you can get in the mazes is the blood bat. Everything else is a drop from 1st form, or 2nd.

Don't forget the uber-rare Mint Sundae Sweets formula drop from Kamila and Bloodlust Kamila.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Mage Ragepunk
Nymph of Spring
Tusia

Don't forget the uber-rare Mint Sundae Sweets formula drop from Kamila and Bloodlust Kamila.

Thanks dear!
I forgot about that recipe!

Rui boy's Widow

Sparkling Snowflake

20,625 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Nymph of Spring
Wintar Meadows
Nymph of Spring
Wintar Meadows
Nymph of Spring

Ohh. xD

Lucky duckk~ wink

Haha. Not really! I just bought all the recipes. Not sure if I'll actually craft them.

Still~ razz

Aww, I'm sure you can. ^-^
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out