Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
This Post was Updated On: March 12, 2017

User Image

User Image

Thank you all for your support and <3's! They really do mean a lot! My guide has been helped by YOU as players as well, who have PM'd me with suggestions, asked questions, and posted in this thread! I love when you all share your ideas, views and thoughts about zOMG and DMS!

Please continue to <3 my thread, recommend and share with your friends, and any newbie players you come across! If I see you link someone to my thread, I'll tip your post! Easy 25GG right?

Tips are welcomed, but not expected! If you WISH to tip, PLEASE ONLY TIP THIS FIRST POST! While I welcome the support you're giving by tipping multiple posts; it is REALLY annoying to have 17+ notices because you've tipped.. Every--Single--Post.
I consider it spam.. Please DO NOT TIP-SPAM ME. emotion_facepalm

Total Tips: 153.
Gold Earned: 3,825.

Wondering where zOMG Gaians United went?

zUnited was unfortunately locked and closed down by a Moderator.. Who claims it was breaking forums rules. Mavdoc has made a brand new, shiny thread that will pick up where the zUnited thread has left off! You can find the link
HERE

Welcome to my Dead Man's Shadow Guide!
While I admit, I'm not perfect and don't know everything, I thought I would try and make a guide that was simple and easy to follow for all the new players that I've been seeing around!

In this guide, I hope to pass on what I have learned about Dead Man's Shadow.
Everything from Quests, to Monsters, Rings and more!

Please bear with me, as my guide is always going to be a work in progress! (Especially with zOMG coming back Fresh!)

I'm fully aware that this guide is missing things.. If I'm missing something, PLEASE tell me (nicely) and I'll be more than happy to put it in!

I also realize that how I do something, isn't how someone else might, so please spare me the rude comments on how I'm wrong. What I post, works for me, and might work for others. Everything in this guide is my personal interpretation of knowledge I gained while playing through zOMG alone, with friends, and with random people.

Content.
Just in case you want to read a head.

Post One: You are here.
Post Two: Loot & Tips for newbies.
Post Three: Terminology.
Post Four: Rings, Raging & Suggested Upgrades.
Post Five: Yellow Maze. The Basics.
Post Six: Green Maze. The Basics.
Post Seven: Attuning and Tanking. Yellow Maze and Green Maze Tanking.
Post Eight: Kamila 101. - Basics available - Tanking will come later!
Post Nine: F.A.Q & Affilates.
Post Ten: Request My Help. TUNA RUNS INCLUDED!!
Post 11: Humorous Picture.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Loot
User Image
Click images to be taken to Marketplace listings.
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Epic Recipes from Yellow Maze & Green Maze
Very hard to get some of these.. Even harder to make.. 'Nuff said.
Click images to be taken to Marketplace listings.

User Image User Image
User Image

User Image User Image
User Image

User Image User Image
User Image

User Image User Image
User Image

User Image User Image
User Image

User Image User Image
User Image

User Image User Image
User Image

Orb Aggregate

This is an ingredient in some recipes.. It's not a common drop in DMS.. It's actually something you have to make!
You get the recipe from the Alchemy store, for 100g. It's a level 1 formula, so it's easy(ish) to make. User Image

User Image + User Imagex100 = User Image

NYMPH'S TIPS FOR NEWBIES
So. I've decided to add some tips that (I personally) find some newbies REALLY should know when joining/starting a crew.

When Starting a crew
BUFF CHECK. It's important to know you have ALL your buffs covered.
  • TRY and crew at least one person who knows what they're doing..
  • When you do crew someone who knows what they're doing.. LISTEN to them.
  • Take it SLOW. If you don't know what you're doing, the worst thing you can do is get cocky and rush in.

When Joining a Crew
    • DON'T JOIN A CREW IF YOU KNOW DON'T HAVE TIME. Nothing frustrates crews more than someone coming for 5 minutes, and then leaving.
    • Make sure you say what rings you have and don't have, and what level your rings are. It helps.. a LOT.
    • REBUFF OFTEN. If you're in a crew made mostly of people 10.5 and under, you NEED to rebuff every single room.
    • Make sure you listen to what is being said. Every crew is run differently.. so you need to pay attention to what exactly your role is.

General Newbie Tips (Good for EVERYONE)
    • If you're just learning, then say so! Obviously a CL 10.0 isn't going to know what they're doing, but if you're learning aggro for the first time, make sure you say. No one will be mad at you.
    • If you need help, say so. If you're doing aggro for the first time, ask the crew if anyone has tips they can give you.
    • It's good to specify how you want your run to go. If you don't want people to enter a room right after you, give them something to look for. Whether it's you saying "In" or waiting until they see your health go down. This is particularly important for the aggro to consider. Some people don't understand this. Some aggros are okay with people going in when health drops, others want you to wait. It all depends on how comfortable the aggro is.
    • ASK how the crew functions. Not everyone wants people to use Amps. HOWEVER.. Don't let a crew completely control you.. some crews will demand you bring certain rings.. if you want to, fine.. but if you can't, don't let them walk all over you.. You deserve better!
    • Don't just send random crew invites to people! Especially if they're not on the recruit (recrewt) list. If you call you have spots for a crew, and people don't respond it means they're not interested! Using the excuse that you just want to fill that last spot will just annoy people. It's just common courtesy to ask before you invite.
  • Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
    • Married 100
    • Winged 100
    • Generous 100
    User Image

This Post: Up To Date (As of March 12, 2017)

Terminology

AGGRO: Having Aggro means you're the one being attacked. It spikes enemy interest in you, and they will flock to you.. HOWEVER AoE can still hit other players regardless if the enemy is facing them.. Just the brunt of the attacks will be directed at WHOMEVER has aggro.

Stealing/Breaking Aggro: Aggro is built up over a short period of time by one player (aka, your kiter/aggro/tank whatever) by the aggro constantly healing themselves. This is why your tank goes into rooms first. They gain their aggro, and then will stand, or run around (depending on what maze you're in) and heal themselves while everything is attacking them. When you BREAK aggro, it just means that someone in the crew (for a few different reasons) has disrupted the flow between the aggro and the enemies. Reasons for this can include:
    - Someone other than the aggro has healed themselves with R4 Diagnose or R4 Wished someone.
    - Someone has used a raged attack on an enemy before the aggro has built up enough of a hold.
    - Someone out-healed the aggro.
    - Aggro died.

Ways you can give the aggro back to your tank are:
    - Dieing.. Though this can be annoying when you're in greens.. in some places like Kam you can't always avoid it.
    - just stand still and let the tank heal you, and take it back themselves.

TANK: Drawing Enemies away so they won't hit other people, so you don't need to heal anyone. In theory, if you keep enemies away from other players, you don't need to heal anyone.
    You don't need wish to tank if you do it right.
    HEAL TANK: Usually stands around and heals people. Heal Tank and Tank are very close. Healing implies that you will be healing other people

Rings for Tanking:
    Basic Tank Set User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image (Buff) [ATTACK]
    Yellow Rooms: User Image User Image User Image User Image BUFF YOUR CHOICE User Image User Image 1 Passive (User Image/User Image/User Image)
    Green Rooms: User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image ATTACK / PASSIVE (User Image / User Image)

KITE: Kiting is when one member of a crew controls the majority of the aggro (hate) of the enemies in the area. The rest of the members can quickly kill without taking on too much damage. This person will run around on a set path (so watch and make sure you don’t sit where they run),and eventually start to tank when they feel comfortable.

Mapping: Can be done several ways. You can memorize where you have gone, write it down, or use "SHOUT".
    While the first two are self-explanatory, I prefer to map using shout. How you do this, is as you go through rooms, switch to shout chat and shout what door you are going into. Abbreviations you can use are BD for Big Door, 0 or O for One Way rooms, UL/LL for Upper Left/Lower Left, UR/LR for Upper Right/Lower Right, SD for Small Door, U for Under, etc. If you use other abbreviations your crew should pick up on it. If you have to walk your way back, simply turn off everything but shout, and you have your map!

DPS: DPS stands for Damage Per Second. This is when you are doing a large amount of damage, in a small amount of time. You do this by wearing rings that have a fast recharge rate, such has Mantis, Shuriken (doesnt do a lot of damage though), hot foot, Hack and Slash.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
    • Married 100
    • Winged 100
    • Generous 100
    User Image

This Post: Is Up To Date (As of March 12, 2017)

RING BASICS: Starting out without getting complicated.

If you're coming from SS, most of your rings will be 10.0. To upgrade your rings further, you need Shadow Orbs. The upgrade from 10.0 to 11.0 takes 10 orbs. So 10 orbs, for 10 spots means you need 100 orbs to upgrade a ring to 11.0 At 11.0, your rings require 20 orbs, therefore upgrading a ring from 11.0 to 12.0 takes 200 orbs.

Please note: ORB DOUBLER DO NOT WORK FOR SHADOW ORBS.

Good Beginner Rings
    The definition of a good ring is really how you use it. When I DMS, I take AoE rings, such as Hornets Nest (which has the added bonus of fright), Heavy Water Balloon, or Fire Rain, simply because I know how to use them. Not all crews will let you carry these, however, so generally speaking, if you take these rings, you will be fine:

Attacking: User Image User Image

Possible 3rd Attack ring (ONLY use as back up. Training yourself to carry only 2 attack rings will help you become a stronger player. If you're REALLY not comfortable, choose one of the following.):User Image User Image User Image User Image
    Please note: Shuriken and Guns are there due to the DPS (Damage Per Second).. They have a fast recharge rate, allowing you to use it MORE FREQUENTLY than some other rings. Hot Foot is a better ring to bring than Solar.
    User Image Bump is a good ring for damage, but it sucks because of the knockback.Take that into consideration.

Healing: User Image User Image User Image

Don't bring User Image unless you really really feel you need it.. Just buy Revives and use them sparingly

Debuffs: User Image User Image

General Buffs: User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image

Attack Prevention & Crowd Control: User Image User Image User Image

Situational Good Rings:
    User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Choosing Your Rings
    Choosing your rings can be hard if you're just starting out and don't have anything leveled past 10.0. But here's a general set you want:

2 Attack, 2 Heal, 2 Buffs, Meat, One Passive. User Image
    OR
    2 Attack, 2 Heal, 2 Buffs, Two Passives. User Image
    OR
    2 Attack, 2 Heal, 3 Buffs, Meat. User Image
    OR
    3 Attack 1 Heal, 3 Buffs, Meat. User Image
    OR
    3 Attack, 1 Heal, 3 Buffs, 1 Passive. User Image
    OR
    3 Attacks, 2 Heals, 2 Buffs, Meat. User Image
    OR
    3 Attack, 2 Heals, 2 Buffs, 1 Passive User Image
    OR
    3 Attack, 2 Heals, 3 Buffs. User Image
    OR
    4 Attacks, 1 Heal, Three Buffs. [Nymph's Choice] User Image
    OR
    4 Attacks, 1 Heal, Two Buffs, One Passive. [Nymph's Second Choice User Image
    OR
    4 Attacks, 1 Heal, Two buffs, Meat. [Nymph's Third Choice] User Image

.. I really could keep going on with this.. It really depends on what you're okay with taking. Basically, any set you come up with, if it has meat in it, you can swap meat for a passive. Don't take more attacks than you can handle! You need to learn how to budget your stamina first.. Start with two attacks if you're on the lower end of the DMS level (aka Cl 10.0 - 10.4). Then move up from there. Play around with it. Use different passives. This is simply just a guideline to a basic ring-set. The other thing you can do is play around with a few different rings. You don't have to use Shuriken.. You can substitute Hot Foot in for it, and it will work just the same! Despite what everyone tells you, you don’t HAVE to level your meat first. Having the extra health is nice, but in a lot of crews now, you don’t even need to take it.. I would highly suggest dumping your shorbs into attacks and buffs first. emotion_yatta
    When you're carrying 3 or 4 attack rings, one is going to assume that you're taking on a DPS role (Damage Per Second), which means that the rings you choose have to refresh quickly!

Another thing to keep in mind when choosing your rings, is The Grue. The Grue is a mysterious invisible thing that kills you without real warning. It's unavoidable unless you have User Image on, as the Rays of Light from this ring protect you. Anyone in your crew who isn't wearing Solar, will die. While it's a laughing matter most times, as someone always seems to have solar.. it can really throw you off if you haven't mapped and no one has solar on.
    It has been said though that The Grue likes low-bies.. And tends to strike between midnight and 2am.. so time your runs around that.

Raging for Buffs
    Another thing you want to keep in mind when choosing rings, are what you can self*-buff with. Here is a list of rings that you can use continuously for Self Rage, even if you already have the buff on:
    *self-rage means you don't have to rely on others to swap rings so you can heal them for rage. You can swap your own rings, and heal yourself, or use a buff that will give you rage for every R1 you use.

Healing Rings:
    User Image - Use on others
    User Image - Diagnose you can only rage if EVERYONE needs health. If you want to use it for self rage (like I do) you need to move yourself away from everyone so when you use it, it ONLY hits you.
    User Image - Self & others will give you rage.

Buffs:
    You can use these buffs over and over until you have R4 rage. So these should be the LAST buffs you rage up and cast. smile
    Self rage on these buffs WILL ONLY WORK ONCE. If you're wearing R4 of any of these, and cast R1, it WILL NOT give you rage.. therefore, you have to continuously use R1 until you have enough rage to cast R4, hence, why it works BEST to buff these LAST.
    User Image User Image User Image User Image

Assigning Rings
    Keep in mind that you can use CL Swap once every 24hrs.. You want to try and assign people buffs that they:
    1. Actually have - A few CL 10s starting out don't always have every buff.. So starting with the lowest CL first is where you should start your buff assignments.
    2. Have a buff they can self rage with, if they don't have Wish or Bandage.
    3. Aren't carrying TOO MANY buffs, or double buffs.
    4. Take into consideration if you are doing SPEED or REGULAR, as this changes the sets. In Speed, you have no tank like you do in Reg.

Another GREAT way to make sure you haven't missed a buff, is to use this cool website called zOMG Buffcheck.

Here's a basic assignment of BUFFS for a YM Crew WITH CCS:
    Please note, this is NOT a common thing anymore.. You don’t see many crews using CCs.

• Player 1: User Image User Image User Image

• Player 2: User Image User Image User Image

• Player 3: User Image User Image

• Player 4: User Image User Image User Image

• Player 5: User Image User Image User Image

• Player 6: User Image User Image User Image

If you can find someone who has User Image you can factor that in, and adjust buffs around.

Here's a basic assignment of BUFFS for a YM Crew WITHOUT CCS

• Player 1: User Image User Image

• Player 2: User Image User Image

• Player 4: User Image User Image

• Player 5: User Image User Image User Image

• HEAL TANK: User Image User Image User Image User Image [BUFF] [ATTACK] [YOUR CHOICE] 1 Passive (User Image/User Image/User Image)

If you can find someone with a User Image ring, then you can possibly do some juggling around with rings. If you can spare it, try and have your Heal Tank carry it, as you really don't want your crew to be carrying any more than 3 buffs/CCs/Debuffs.

Here, you can see that no one carries more than 3 assigned rings, depending on if CCs are being used or not. The less CCs you take, the more space you have for other things like extra attacks or heals, or passives. It's a personal choice. Your aggro should never carry more than two buffs.. It's at the discretion of the aggro on how many they want to take, but generally, aggro only takes one.. AND NO THAT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE IRON scream

Yellow Maze tanks have more wiggle room when it comes to how many buffs they want to carry, where in Green Rooms, you really need to stick to what is listed.

In General, You want to have one of every buff.. asides from Cat and Tape. For Yellow Maze, you should carry two cats, and two tapes.. Cat does miss quite frequently if you use it below R2. The Higher the rage, the more likely it will hit, and the more enemies it will scare.

Green Maze Basic Sets

• Player 1: User Image User Image

• Player 2: User Image User Image User Image

• Player 4: User Image User Image User Image

• Player 5: User Image User Image
        Good set for BU healing.

• HEAL TANK: User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image [ATTACK] [YOUR CHOICE] 1 Passive (User Image/User Image/User Image)

As you can see, I have swapped out Tape for Quick Sand.. The reason for this, is because Quicksand doesn't miss as much, and lasts much longer. It also will hold more enemies than tape will.. And in Green Rooms, it's all about controlling your Swarms.
      Also, finding someone with If you can find someone who has User Image is helpful, but you can still get by without it. If you do have a Sweethearter in your crew, you'll have to fiddle around with buffs.

Your Kite(Tank) can take quicksand if they want to. I haven’t been taking it lately, as I felt like it wasn’t needed. If you don’t want to take it, but someone else wants to, or if you feel like quicksand is just too much for you to hand, you can juggle rings around so that someone else in your crew carries it.
      What You Should Upgrade First:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
      Level THREE These Next in Whatever Order you Use them. You ONLY want to upgrade 3 attacks of which you ACTUALLY use.. Suggested are Hack, Mantis and another.

User Image User Image User Image
      Level the Healing ring you use MOST

User Image User Image
      This should be the first buffs you level.. They're REALLY important buffs!

After these, it really doesn't matter what you level up.. In Speaking with people who I play with regularly, they advise to level up obscure buffs first, such as Halo and Density.. as not very many people have then leveled. So all buffs after these are really at your own discretion to level up.

Also, keep in mind when upgrading your rings, that some don't scale based on CL. MOST rings you upgrade, will be more effected the higher the CL, but these rings below DO NOT SCALE.. So don't waste your S.Orbs upgrading them right away!

A CL 1.0 of any of these buffs below, are no better than a CL 12.0. So if you can, upgrade these slowly, or as the last rings you upgrade.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
    • Married 100
    • Winged 100
    • Generous 100
    User Image

This Post Was Updated Last: May 11th, 2013.

Yellow Maze (YM)
    A.K.A Yellow Rooms (YR)
    PLAYABLE CL: 10.0 - 11.4
    Enemy CL: 11.0

Yellow Mazes are the first section of Caverns. You get to them by going to the right upon entering Dead Man's Shadow. There's no guarantee that you will clear EVERY room before going into Green Mazes. You will find yourself looping back to rooms you've cleared, so if you can try and map where you have been!

Depending on how you want to play Yellow Maze depends on what buffs you carry!

If you are Using a TANK (Without CCs):

Buff Assignments:
    Tank User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Adrener - User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image [ User Image / User Image ] User Image

DPS 1 - User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image [ User Image / User Image ] User Image

DPS 2 - User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image [ User Image / User Image ] User Image

DPS 3 - User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image [ User Image / User Image ] User Image

DPS 4 - User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image [ User Image / User Image ] User Image

You can bring CCs if you feel like you need them, but I would suggest playing without them as not many people carry them anymore.

If you are doing a SPEED run (NO CC's):

Player 1 User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image [ User Image / User Image ] User Image

Player 2 User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image [ User Image / User Image ] User Image

Player 3 User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image [ User Image / User Image ] User Image

Player 4 User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image [ User Image / User Image ] User Image

Player 5 User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image [ User Image / User Image ] User Image

Player 6 User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image [ User Image / User Image ] User Image

User Image stands for Healing Ring. You can chose from User Image or User Image in most cases.. However many crews will prefer you use wish.
    User Image stands for Passive.
    User Image stands for Attack.

You don't have to follow this exactly. Just keep in mind to try not to assign someone two raging buffs.

Regular Speed (New-ish)
    So my friends and I started this thing we call "Super Troll Yellow Maze" or STYM for short. Basically the title says it all.. It's a yellow maze run, where you take unconventional yellow maze rings, such as Hornets Nest, Heavy Water Balloon, Dervish, Fire Rain, etc. It's more or less mobbing YM, with the benefit of having a Heal Tank so 5/6 players are just loaded up with attacks. If you get the right people together, you can move very quickly through the maze, averaging about 80 Shorbs (unless you hit GRs quickly, unlike we did.)

Now this method was started by myself, trying to tease my friend Pan Twardowski and make him a better tank.. Saying that "If you can handle my trolling, you can handle any crew" and thus.. this was born.

Also, as a side note.. Unless you're playing with friends.. Please don't intentionally try and kill your crewmates.. sweatdrop

Here is a video demonstrating.

You can use amps on any of these methods. Despite people questioning "Why are you amping, it's only Yellows?!" Amping will make heals, and attacks much stronger.. Therefore you can kill faster and get more runs in.. Such is proved by the Regular Speed video in my above spoiler.

Enemies:

User Image User Image
    Female Vampires
    HP: 7,634.
    Average Damage: 171-200 Depending on Buffs.
    Control Over You: Sleep. (Control with Iron)
    Control: Tape & Cat.

User Image User Image
    Male Vampires
    HP: 7,634.
    Average Damage: 180-200 Depending on Buffs.
    Control: Cat Only.

User Image
    Werewolves
    HP:10,175
    Average Damage: 200-300 Depending on Buffs.
    Control Over You: Rooting.
    Control: Tape Only

User Image
    Passive Chest
    HP: 460
    Average Damage: None
    Control Over You: None
    Control: Cat & Tape

User Image
    Aggressive Chest
    HP: 10,258
    Average Damage: 160-180 Depending on Buffs.
    Control Over You: N/A
    Control: Cat & Tape

User Image
    Big Dog
    HP: 17,952
    Average Damage: 200-350 Depending on Buffs.
    Control Over You: Rooting
    Control: N/A

Night Frights
    HP:
    Average Damage:
    Control Over You: Sleep & Scare
    Control: Best way to control is with a Tanker who can Kite well. Adrenaline + Knife sharpen allow for fast killing.

Tactical Approach To Fighting (With a Tank)

So here's a general idea of what to attack first in Y.R's.. This is based on Enemies.. It really really really depends on the layout of the room you're in!

Basically you want to attack what has adrenaline cast on it. Start with your Vampires, move to wolves and save your Frights and Dogs for last if you can.

Also keep in mind that you will come across some chests. Depending on if they're an aggressive chest or not, really depends on the preference of the crew on when and where you decide to kill it.

Tactical Approach To Fighting (Without a Tank)
    When you're speeding, you want to make sure that you're not breaking up into too many small soloing groups.
    Whoever has Adrenaline chooses what is being attacked! If it doesn't have Adren on it, you shouldn't be hitting it!
    A way to speed things up is when your adrener is being smart! When whatever you are attacking hits 2000 health, have your adrener adren the next enemy. You can select a crew member to start fighting the next adrened enemy while the rest of your crew finishes up. This works best if your attackers AMP.
    It's pretty easy when you get the hang of it, and put your own spins on it!

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
    • Married 100
    • Winged 100
    • Generous 100
    User Image

This Post Was Updated Last: May 11th, 2013.

Green Maze (GM)
    A.K.A Green Rooms (GR)
    PLAYABLE CL: 11.5 - 12.0

Green Mazes are the second section of Caverns. They are darker than Yellow Mazes. You will know when you get to a Green Maze, because you will have a loading Screen.. That's your first tip-off. Green Maze has the same type of enemies as Yellow Maze, with the addition of Blood Bats. Blood Bats come in groups of 4. You can have 1-4 groupings of bats (if you have 4 groups, means you have a total of 16 bats in the room)

It's highly recommended you carry lots of User Image User Image.
    These are the deluxe packs, which you don't have to buy. Amps do help though, so making sure you have some will make things go faster.

Assigning Rings:
    Please note: this is how I assign rings in my crews.. I do realize that different crews will assign differently.
    Only bring User Image if you NEED IT TO KEEP YOUR CHARGE LEVEL UP!. The only people in your crew who SHOULD be taking meat are your KITE and your BACKUP. Otherwise DON'T BRING IT ITS A WASTE OF SPACE. This goes the same for healing rings.. Only your Kite and healers have heals. That's why they're called healers!

User Image Kite - User Image User Image User Image User Image [User Image / User Image] User Image User Image User Image

Back Up - User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image Back Up Back Up - User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image DPS 1* - User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image [User Image / User Image] User Image

User Image DPS 2 - User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image [User Image/ User Image] User Image

User Image Adrener - User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image [User Image / User Image] User Image

User Image is not a zOMG ring.. It just makes it easier than having pictures and writing.. It stands for Attack ring.
    User Image is not a zOMG ring. It stands for Passive Ring
    *DPS1 can also be a great assignment if you're assigning rings for an attunement crew! Make sure you're tuna-ee is carrying the non-scaling buffs.

Remember, you can swap around the buffs, but try and make sure your DPSers all have a ragable buff, as they don't take heals!

Attack Rings:
    So there are lots of Do's and Don'ts when it comes down to attack rings. This will really depend on the crew, but here are the attack rings I like to see in my crews.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Generally with buffs that have AoE to them such as Fire Rain, Hornets Nest, Hot Foot and Heavy Water Balloon it's nice to ask the kite the max amount of bats they can handle any of them R4'd on. I know for myself, in rooms that have more than 3 spawns of bats, I don't want any AoE buffs R4d, especially Hot Foot because of the lag it can create.

As I've said many times in this guide, it's great to talk to your crew and find out what they expect of you as a player!

Enemies:

User Image User Image
    Female Vampires
    HP: 8,675
    Average Damage:
    Control: User Image
    Backup: User Image User Image

User Image User Image
    Male Vampires
    HP: 8,675
    Average Damage: .
    Backup:User Image

User Image
    Werewolves
    HP: 11,563
    Average Damage:
    Control Over You: Rooting (Control with Iron)
    Backup:User Image

User Image
    Passive Chest
    HP: 460
    Average Damage: None
    Control Over You: None
    Backup:User Image User Image

User Image
    Aggressive Chest
    HP:
    Average Damage:
    Control Over You: None.
    Backup:User Image User Image

User Image
    Big Dog
    HP: 18,732
    Average Damage:
    Control Over You: Rooting - Aggro will transfer to another player until rooting is gone.
    Control: None.

Blood Bats
    ** Blood Bats Travel in Swarms of FOUR **
    HP:
    Average Damage: 200-259 (Depending on Buffs)
    Control Over You:
    BackupUser Image User Image

Night Frights
    HP: 18,732
    Average Damage: 200-400 (depending on buffs)
    Control Over You: Scare and Sleep.
    Control: None.

Tactical Approach To Fighting

Your Kite will enter the rooms first. When your Kites health drops, a few seconds later the backup healer will enter the room. Once you see that the backup has begun healing the kite, that is when everyone else is to follow into the room.

You want to ensure that you kill the bats first, as they move quickly and can do a lot of damage to the kite if there are too many. This is where AoE rings such as User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image come in handy.. But make sure your kite is okay with you taking any of these rings first!

Your Back Up healer will mainly be focused on healing your Kite.
    Should your DPS'ers take damage, your Backup Backup will heal the rest of the crew.
    Your Backup Backup, however will sometimes have to heal the kite, should the kite rapidly decline in health. This will be determined by the Kite, so make sure you ask / tell when you want your BUBU to heal.

If your BU/BUBU takes some aggro away from your kite (Yes, it does happen.) instruct your crew to kill whatever is on the BU/BUBU first as they can't always defend themselves and do what their role is.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
    • Married 100
    • Winged 100
    • Generous 100
    User Image

This Post: Is Out Of Date

The Domo Door and Attuning

User Image

This is the Domo (Bat) Door. What this door is, is a shortcut. But you can't use this shortcut until after you complete your quest. First you speak with Alister about finding her, once you do.. Speak with him again and he gets you to kill 100 of her minions. You don't have to BEAT Kamila to get the quest, you just have to speak with her.

After you speak with Kamila, you will be attuned to the "energy" of the door, and that will allow you to by-pass ALL the Yellow Maze Rooms, and skip directly to Green Maze. This allows for a quick trip to Kamila and EB runs.

"But People tell me they only want Tuna people, what does that mean?"

Being Tuna doesn't mean they're calling them a fish; You will hear people say "Tuna Run!" or "I'm Tuna" all the time, and this is just a slang for being Attuned to this Domo Door. emotion_awesome
    If you want to be attuned, there are manypeople around who can help you out with that! The higher your CL is, the more likely, and easier it will be to get into a Tuna Crew! Most crew would like you to be at least 11.5, but some are flexible.
    Tuna crews are long.. as you have to go though Yellows, and Greens.. So make sure if you want to be tuna, you have a couple hours to dedicate to it!

Teddy's Express Tuna Train is a great way to take the uncertainty of finding a crew out of the picture. She does runs every single week! How awesome is that?

Learning To Tank - My Version.

Seeing as this is how I tank, I realize that not everyone will tank this way. I choose this because I taught myself how to tank YM.. didn't really get much help from anyone other than the occasional tip.. so, please take it with a grain of salt and don't rag on me for it.

Rings:
    This is what I generally use when I tank YM.

How I choose to run things:
    I generally tell crew to enter when they see MY health go down. Whoever has adrenaline chooses what is to be attacked. I like when everyone attacks one thing.. it makes rooms go by faster.. But I don't really care if people choose to split up as long as the whole crew isn't trying to solo.

How I tank exactly:
    User Image
    This is the set I use. I know it might look kind of different than a lot of other tanks, but whatever. It's mine and I like it.

I left two empty slots, because depending on the crew, I either take ONE buff, TWO Buffs, or a Buff and another passive like User Image or User Image. I don't always use the same attack ring.. Here I have User Image pictured but that's because I already had it equipped.. but you always need to bring at least one. Usually one that has good range. Other rings I've brought in my tank set include:
    User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image.

Other other rings that I've seen people use that are good:

So, sometimes it can look like these:
    User Image
    User Image

When I begin tanking here's what I do. Keeping in mind the crew is outside waiting for for my health to drop before entering.

1. Enter room, and run into an area where I can aggro the MOST enemies as possible. Attack ONCE, Use Diagnose ONCE.
    2. Make sure I'm not standing by the door where crew will enter.
    3. Position myself so that crew won't get hit with AoE. IF crew is being hit with AoE, either
    ____A. Reposition or
    ____B. Tell them to move and watch their health.
    4. Stand around and look like I'm doing nothing. Constantly heal self. Only use diagnose when I REALLY need it, same with Chargers. Spam R4 Bandage to build up a buffer or heals. User R4 Bandage even if you don't need it. Watch crews health, give them the occasional blow with Wish and give words of encouragement.

But WAIT! -- A Wild Night Fright Appears!
    Aw s**t guys, I accidentally aggro'd the NF. Just gimmie a second while I reposition..

To reposition a Night Fright or Big Dog, just run around. Do your best to stay half a screen away from them. Eventually, they will stop (almost like a lag spike freeze) and reset. This just means that it zips back to where it originally stood in the room. But, be careful! You HAVE it's aggro now.. Pick a place in the room that's far away from it, and just keep healing yourself. If you do this right, healing yourself while the reset of the enemies will help build up your aggro for when it comes time to actually attack it. If you've built up enough, your crew should have no problem attacking it and once everything else is dead (which is when they should be attacking a NF or BD..) you shouldn't have to do anything.. but do keep in mind that aggro does break, so you should have R4 rage ready to Blow your crew should it break.

Other things to keep in mind.
    - Super Chargers are great, and can sometimes save your butt in a tight situation. Investing in some the first time you choose to tank (or until you can handle not using them) is a smart idea. This is the same thing with Ghi Amps. Amps will help make your healing rings more effective. User Image User Image
    - If you're new at aggro, assign a back up (BU) healer. Tell them you ONLY want them to heal you if you drop below a certain health number.
    I generally tell my crews not to heal me unless they see me drop below 800health. It does come in handy.

Remember, your crews aren't mind readers.. unless they're used to crewing with you, as an aggro, you take partial ownership to the crew, even if you're not leading it. You need to tell them what you can and can't do, and what you expect them as crew members to do. You're all in this together,

and need to act like a team.

Kiting Green Maze
    Learned February 3rd/4th 2013.

So kiting or tanking Green Maze is actually a lot easier than one might think that it is. But before you just run off after reading this guide and say "I CAN TANK GRS!" please... please make sure you're competent enough to kite and tank in YM FIRST so you at least know what you're in for in terms of actually doing well.

Tanking in Green Maze involves a lot of moving. Stopping can and most times will get you killed.. I suggest really knowing what your hotkeys are, and making sure you're comfortable using them. I changed mine last night after I wiped and from that point on, it worked really well.
    Here's what I used:
    User Image

I found it easier to move and run around by clicking with my mouse.. Which is why my arrow keys aren't listed.

So here are the rings I used:

Kite Set:User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Backup (BU) Set: User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image Non Raging Buff, Non Raging Buff, Your Choice.(Passive, Attack, or Defib is good if your BUBU isn't carrying it)
    For passives I would suggest Integrity or Fitness and Sugar Rush (so you can kite easily should your kite daze)

Backup Backup (BUBU) (If you have one) Set: User Image User Image, User Image, Attack, Attack, Non Raging Buff, Non Raging Buff Your Choice (Usually another attack)
    For passives I would suggest Integrity or Fitness, and whatever other passive you have. If you don't have, or want to carry another passive, substitute another Heal, or defib (comes in handy if you're doing a tuna run.)

Please note, that you don't always have to take that buff.. Its your choice! I took halo because it's a buff I don't usually take.
    You can also swap out Quicksand to whoever is backing you up. I took it because I wanted to get used to using it.

Your Backup and Backup Backup play important roles. Your Backup (usually) doesn't have an attack, so they will be focused on healing you. Make sure you tell them when you want them to heal you! Like "Heal me anything below 1700" kind of thing. Make sure you do the same for your BUBU.. A BUBU can heal anywhere from 500-700 less than what the BU heals for. It depends on how comfortable your Kite, and your BU are with healing. Your BUBU is also responsible for healing the crew when needed.

Your BU should never amp. Because they are constantly healing your kite, if they amp they run a chance of fighting your Kite for aggro.
    Everyone else in your crew needs to amp. Your crew should not carry meat unless they're in the Kite/BU/BUBU roles. Meat is a waste of space for everyone outside of those three roles.

When you're assigning buffs give your Kite, BU, and BUBU the non-raging buffs. Where they are almost always healing, they get rage really quickly and don't need a raging buff. So for example:

Kite: Kite Set + Keen.
    BU: BU Set + Iron Halo.
    BUBU: BUBU Set + Ghost Div.
    DPS1: Pot Rock.
    DPS2: Sphere Dense.
    Adrener: Teflon Adrenaline.

You will notice I didn't place Coyote on this list. This is because one of your DPS, or Adrener can carry it. You should always ask if the person stuck with 3 buffs is comfortable with carrying 3 buffs. Sometimes the easiest person to put it on is the adrener. That way they technically have "2" buffs.. since adrenaline isn't a buff.
    So basically what you do is:

If you're Entering a new room:
    Enter room, with FULL rage wait for enemies to move to you, and cast R4 Turtle. Run around and R4 Bandage, R1 diagnose.
    Try and run in the same pattern. It's easier for your crew rather than chasing you all over the room. If you carry quicksand, try and quicksand in the same place.. usually before you change direction. Don't cast it when you're right in the middle of the room, or you have to run through it.

If you're entering a Pre-aggro'd room:
    Cast R4 Turtle BEFORE you enter. Things will come to you right away.. and sometimes that happens before you even see the room, so using turtle really helps avoid catastrophes.
    A Pre-Aggro'd room is a room that someone (other than you) has entered into, probably through scouting.

An important thing (That is hard for me) is to TRUST YOUR BACKUPS. If you have good ones, they will not let you die.. and if you do die, blame it on Sharaxpie your backup will take aggro until you recoup. It's that easy.

You need to User Image if you're going to tank. Your heals are more powerful that way.. and enemies can hit pretty hard. You don't have to use the deluxe, but amps are a must.

You only need to use User Image if your heart starts beating. Don't spam them! Using Superchargers will reduce the amount of aggro you actually have.. making it easier for someone to take it from you.

If you do happen to lose your aggro, what you have to do is heal (usually with R4 Diagnose or Bandage, whichever you have) on the person who has the aggro. You have to pay attention because that person will stop healing themselves, so YOU are keeping them alive until aggro transfers back to you.

Depending on what is in your room, you need to focus a bit more. NFs, BDs and Wolves move slow.. so you can easily get around them. Bats and Vampire move fast.. So you have to as well.
    I was kiting last night until I had a few enemies left and then I just started tanking.
    I chose to tank when there was no more than 4 things hitting me.. If there was a NF or a BD in the room.. I waited until there was 2 enemies + NF/BD.

If you're new to tanking, I suggest going with a crew that you know.. with a BU and a BUBU who have tanking experience. It really helps when you have a crew you know helping you, instead of telling you how much you suck.

More to come.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
    • Married 100
    • Winged 100
    • Generous 100
    User Image

Kamila 101

This Post: Is Out Of Date

HPR (100% Room)

"HPR" is the room you hit after Green Maze. It's a lovely room that makes your avatars nice and big! It's pretty easy to clear, and this is what will make you "tuna", or Attuned.

Enemies

Blood Bats
    C.L:
    H.P:
    Debuff:

Counts
    C.L:
    H.P:
    Debuff:

- - - -

Crypt (1st Form)

After you beat all the enemies in the HPR, you will listen to Kamila babble on a little, and then she will disappear. When you go though the door, you will be taken to the Crypt, and hear some more shouting between her and Alister. After this, you will soon see a bunch of enemies coming at you! There are four screens to the crypt, and each of them you fight the same way (sort of).

There are are four screens in the crypt that you will have to clear before you see Blood Lust.
    When you enter, you are on the Top Left Screen.
    Kamila will be on the Top Right screen. You don't want to charge over because she'll just kill you. Gotta do this smart.
    Enemies will start streaming over to you. There will be a mixture of blood bats, and vampires.
    Kill them all! When you're done your team can split up and go and kill the coffins. The Coffins are what give her health. There are 4 on each screen. Only one screen will be active at a time! So don't worry about leaving the Top Left screen and getting attacked by anything. The only enemies will be on the active screen; so as long as its not that screen you go on,you're fine. You always start on the Top Right screen, however the order after that will always be random, so be careful!
    You also can't kill Kam all in one go, on one screen. She will only let you attack her for so long before she bitches out and runs off screen.

Here's a badly drawing of how the Crypt is laid out:

User Image

I know it's not great, it's drawn in MS Paint, but you'll get it!

The Yellow ★ is where you will enter the Crypt from HPR.
    #1 indicates the screen you start on with Kam.
    Red ♥ indicate the coffins you can easily kill once you clear a screen.
    Grey ♥ indicates coffins YOU CAN NOT get to without aggroing Kam.
    Green ♥ indicates coffins you can get to, if you're REALLY careful.
    Red X indicates where Kam will be (Approximately) on each screen.

The giant black octagon in the middle is the bell tower, or the entry way into BL (Kam's second form.). You can't get into that part until all your crypt screens are cleared.
    User Image

Coffins
    C.L - 12.5
    H.P - 20,813
    Debuff - Dem Splinters! Just kidding. Coffins have no debuffs, and they don't attack you.

Blood Bats
    C.L - 12.0
    H.P - 4,992
    Debuff - N/A

Vampires
    C.L - 12.0
    H.P - 8, 328
    Debuff - Sleep.

Kamila
    C.L - 12.5
    H.P - 52, 038
    Debuff - Death! Kidding, she sleeps you.

- - - -

Blood Lust (2nd Form)

First successful BL Tank on February 6th, 2013.

Tanking BL is a lot easier than it sounds.. Provide you have a BU healer that actually pays attention.
    When you enter into the Bell Tower, you have to let Kam do her little rant (yes, every time) and she will come at you! If you need to swap out rings (most times at this first point you will) just die. Make sure you have one person hold the Bell Tower of you can run the risk of glitching your instance.

When you null, you should have one person in Green Maze, One person in HPR, and one person in Crypt before your last person goes to the null. This will let Kam reset herself.
    Once your entire crew gets back to the crypt that's when you do your rebuff and everything before re-entering the bell tower. This time, Kam won't come at you right away.

You start on the left side of the screen. She will be on the far right. WHEN YOU ARE READY, use your amp, and run over to her. You want to position her a specific distance from yourself. She has two different attacks that will tell you if you are in the right position.
    Attack A) Lunging sword - IF she's ONLY doing this attack, you're good!
    Attack B) Explosion - IF she's doing this attack, you have to reposition her quickly or your crew will die from the AoE of the attack.

Here's is an example of the distance you should should keep from her. It doesn't matter what way you face, but you should keep in mind whether or not you're on a server that will have bat waves or not. If your server DOES have bats, you should be farther left than right.

User Image

Please take note, at the sexiness that is forever preserved in this picture, of O r a l F ii x a t i o n's bum. emotion_kirakira

So you're tanking now! Great! Here's what you do now.

I will use my ringset as a example.
    User Image or User Image
    The first one, was the first set I used when tanking; and I would highly suggest tanking with turtle for your first time just in case you panic.
    The second was a set I meant to use today, but took quicksand instead of wish.. SO. Yes.

You want to spam your self-heals. So your bandage and your wish. Now keep in mind, Kam hits HARD.. About 900-1200 each time. She isn't always accurate.. But you should still try and stack your bandage up a few times.

Easiest way to do it is to R1 Diagnose, Rage bandage. Repeat. Let your backup do the rest until your rings recharge.
    Only use Chargers if your heart beats! Assigning a BUBU healer also helps. You can assign them health-ranges to heal at if you worry you will die.

Kamila will also hit you harder still towards the end of the battle.. and wiping happens a lot more here if you're not ready for it!

More Coming soon because K i n k y M e t h o d s's hijacked me for DMS.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
    • Married 100
    • Winged 100
    • Generous 100
    User Image

Other Guides
    If you want me to include a guide that you made, or someone you know made, let me know!
    A Mini-Guide to (almost) Everything Ghi-Related~

Other Affiliates

Links Out
    User Image

Sign a Petition to get zOMG out of Maintenance Mode

Links In
    I have none! Make me some banners?

F.A.Q's.
    User Image
    Here are some questions I've been asked and given my general answer to.

Q] Why can't I bring slash!? I Love that ring!
    A] You can bring slash if you know how to use it.. Most crews will tell you to take it off because it has A.O.E.. which, if you're in a crew who's on the lower size, can be a bad thing.. Slash also breaks tape when used improperly. This applies to Fire Rain and Dervish as well.

Q] Defib pl0x?
    A] No Time or space.. Buy revives.

Q] What's the fastest way to Green Maze?!
    A] Through the Domo/Bat Door.. If you're attuned.

Q] But I'm not attuned! How2Get2Greens?
    A] Why, follow the yellow tiki lit doors! Eventually you'll end up in emerald caverns!

Q] I have the quest to find Kamila.. where is she?!
    A] well, the quest will mislead you ot think that she's somewhere within Yellow Maze.. which, she's not. THEN the quest will tell you she's in Green Maze..
    She's still not.
    Kamila is in a room called HPR (Hundred-Percent Room). You talk with her for like.. two seconds and then she flees~
    This is where you start becoming attuned. Kill 100 Minions and WHA-BAM. You can skip Yellow Maze and laugh all the way to the bank.. er.. HPR room?

Q] No one wants to crew me, qq what do I do?
    A] PM me. Or start your own crew.

Q] What's the difference between A "Speed" run and a regular run?
    A] In "Speed" runs, depending on what kind of speed your crew is doing (usually Speed is done in Yellow Maze) it just means that you don't have a tank/aggro, and everyone usually carries 3-4 attack rings and usually everyone is attacking the same thing. No one split mobs, or "solos" something.. because that just slows things down.. General set is like this:

____P1- A | A | A | H | Rock | Coy | Passive | Meat
    ____P2- A | A | A | H | Sphere | Dense | Passive | Meat
    ____P3- A | A | A | H | Ghost | Teflon | Passive | Meat
    ____P4- A | A | A | H | Iron | Keen | Passive | Meat
    ____P5- A | A | A | H | Div | Knife | Passive | Meat
    ____P6- A | A | A | H | Halo | Adren | Passive | Meat

The last two people can carry Knife and Adren, or they can add another passive (Depending on what they carry) So, it could be like.. Passive | Passive | Meat or Debuff | Passive | Passive or Passive | Passive | Passive

Or, Instead they can add another attack, or another heal. Lol. I hope that's not too confusing!

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
    • Married 100
    • Winged 100
    • Generous 100
    User Image

This Post: Updated as of June 9th, 2013.

In this last post here, I'm going to put my personal stats in the game.. ie, my ring levels, TCL, and what have you. I enjoy helping other people.. So, if you need a hand with something, send me a PM, comment my profile or quote me using this set up below!

[quote="Nymph of Spring"] Nymphy! I'd like your help!
    Server I'm on:
    What I need your help with:
    [/quote]

Total Charge Level: 70,000.
    [Please take note, this is rounded to the nearest x,500.]

Charge Level: 12.0.

Preferred Server: One that has the most people on it.

Preferred Role: DPS'er / GR Kite Onward
    Other Things I can Do:
    - YM Tank
    - GR Kite/Tank (Kiting/Tanking GR's since February 3rd/4th 2013)
    - BU / BUBU
    - Crypt Tank
    - BL Tank (No Bats)

Ghi Boosts: All Major.

My Rings - Upgraded all to CL 12.0 on 02/02/2013. heart

Heals:
    User Image__User Image__User Image__User Image
    12.0_12.0_12.0_12.0

Passives:
    User Image__User Image__User Image__User Image__ABUSE
    12.0_12.0_12.0_12.0_12.0

Attacks:
    12.0_12.0_12.0_12.0

12.0_12.0_12.0_12.0

User Image__User Image__User Image User Image
    12.0_12.0_12.0_12.0

User Image__User Image
    12.0_12.0

CC's:
    12.0_12.0_12.0_12.0

Debuffs:
    User Image__User Image
    12.0_12.0

Buffs:
    12.0_12.0_12.0_12.0

12.0_12.0_12.0_12.0

12.0_12.0_12.0_12.0

User Image

Other:
    User Image__User Image__User Image
    12.0_12.0_12.0

Badges
    I will post the highest badge I have completed. Therefore, if I only have a 500 badge, it means I'm still working on the 5,000.

Quest / Adventure
    User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Event
    User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Kill
    Low Kill Badges (Max under 50)

User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

** PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT DUE TO THE STUPID INFLATION OF POWERUPS I AM NOT DOING TUNA RUNS VERY FREQUENTLY ANY MORE, IF AT ALL. I WILL MORE THAN LIKELY SAY NO UNLESS I'M IN A GOOD MOOD **

So I'm going to start trying to help people attune! Yay me?
    I should say, Yay you!

My Tuna Assistants (people who will help me tuna other people) (Please don't PM these people and bother them for tuna.)
    - Kinky Requiem
    - Seykai
    - Uncommon logic
    - Miyaka Hana
    - Dandeliondart
    - Faithom
    - wonnysoup
    - Pan Twardowski
    - Mayakashi Minshuu
    - hahacaseyx_
    - Rainbow Filled Nights

If you're reading this and want to be attuned send me a message... Either in this thread, or in PM.
    Copy and paste using this format:

What levels are your buffs (all of them, whatever CL they are):
    Whats your max level:
    - What rings do you have to take to be this level:

When are you available:
    -How long are you available:

Do you have access to Amps:
    -Do you have enough gold to buy amps if you need them:

Successful Tuna's

March 16th, 2013
    1 Tuna - Congratulations, Kyo!
    User ImageUser Image

March 29th, 2013 - Happy Early Easter!
    1 Tuna - Congratulations Rose!
    User Image

April 25th, 2013.
    1 Tuna - Congratulations Celelorien!
    User Image

May 9th, 2013.
    1 Tuna - Congratulations, Coupler!
    User Image

May 14th, 2013.
    1 Tuna - Congratulations, LuxuriousLovings!
    User Image

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
    • Married 100
    • Winged 100
    • Generous 100

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
    • Married 100
    • Winged 100
    • Generous 100

Angelic Sex Symbol