What shall it be?

Pappa Saw 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Shallow Seas 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 2 ]
Dead Man's Shadow 0.84210526315789 84.2% [ 16 ]
Not Interested 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Sweetheart

You ever get online only to find no one else around?
User Image
Lets change that.

Sweetheart

User Image

heart The name's LuxuriousLovings, but you can call me Lux heart

So basically, I like to start crews and go on Wild crazy adventures.
Check out below as to where to find me and what I will be doing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

- Offline -
Where: Brain Clam
What: DMS
- 0 open spots -

Sweetheart

User Image

The basics:

AOE - Area of Effect
Repo - Reposition
NF - Night Fright (monster)
BD - Big Dog (monster) / Big Door (mapping)
Toggle - To move your rings around to lower your health
How to self rage: Toggle your rings and heal yourself to build rage
Aggro and Tank are two different things!
An Aggro does not take damage from every monster in the room, tank does.

Sweetheart

User Image
There are many different ways to aggro. This is one that I have made to fit my likes and dislikes.

Why do I use these rings?

An Aggro is the person that goes into a room full of monsters first, soaking up the damage while their team kills the enemy. Meaning if you are the aggro, you will need to be able to heal yourself.

Slots 1-4 are my main rings. The one's that I use regularly.
Slots 5-8 are my rings that either require me to use once every two rooms do not need to be touched at all.

Slot 1: Diagnose
Diagnose is a ring that naturally causes aggro.

Slot 2: Bandage
Bandage is going to be your main source of heals. You are going to want to r4 this as much as you can while in the room with monsters.

Slot 3: Attack
In most of the aggro build, they will almost always have one attack. I have seen a few with two, but while you are under me you will learn with one. I like to take Solar Rays with me. Mainly because it is a ranged attack and it will protect you against a gure if you are ever so unlucky to come across one. Another good attack that I would recommend to a new aggro is Bump, so you can bump away an enemy if you are taking on too much damage.

Slot 4: Wish
This is a VERY IMPORTANT ring. Though it is unable to heal yourself, it is great for healing your team. There will be times where you have aggroed most of the monsters but one of them is pesky enough to not follow the crowd and attack your team mates. Wish has great distance, making it easy to heal and stay away from your team. It is also good for stealing back aggro when you R4 it.

Slot 5 and 8: Integrity and Fitness
These are both good to use as they increase Accuracy, Dodge, Willpower, Weight, Max Health, Regeneration, Luck, and Stamina Regen.
Though, if you have Sweetheart or Fortunes Favor, I would tell you to drop Fitness.

Slot 6: Meat
Meat is very important ring for beginner aggros, for it raises your health by quite a bit. I would not recommend going veggie until you are at least level 11.5 or higher.

Slot 7: Buff
This does not have to mean iron, though it is very common for an aggro to be asked to carry iron.

Sweetheart

User Image
A 'Normal Room' is a room that does not contain a 'Big Dog' or a 'Night Fright'. Below I have an example of two different normal rooms. To the Left is a key to help understand how to aggro these rooms.

User Image
How to Aggro a Normal room:
Before you enter a room you have to keep in mind a few basic things.
1. Keep the crew safe
2. Take little damage

When entering a room you need to make sure that you aggro the monsters nearest to the entrance so when your crew comes in, the won't get hurt. You can do this by using your Diagnose Ring and/or attacking them individually.

Make sure you are far enough away from the door so your crew can come in unharmed by any Area Of Effect (AOE), but not too far into the room where every monster wants to kill you.

If you start to notice your crew being hit by the AOE or your own health start to go down past the half way mark, it is time to Reposition (repo).

User Image

User Image

Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
When you first come into a room with a Big Dog in it, you need to switch up your tactics a bit. Your main goal is to get his attention and make him reset.
How do you get his attention?
You run in front of him and if that doesn't work, use diagnose in front of him.
But how do you reset a monster?
It's pretty simple. All you have to do is run around the room. Pick two spots on the map with good 'hiding spots' and run back and forth between them until the Big Dog returns to it's original spot.
TIP: Run to one 'hiding spot', wait for the Big Dog to come almost all the way to you and them reposition yourself to your other 'hiding spot' and repeat until he resets.

Once you have the Big Dog under control you should have the aggro of the whole room, meaning it is time to call in your team. Make sure they know to save the Big Dog for last. A lot of Aggros will ask their team to leave one vamp so they can keep healing, but you do not need it. If you decide to let your team kill everything and then move on to the Big Dog make sure you toggle your rings and self heal yourself to keep the Big Dog's aggro.

User Image
User Image

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
o3o what cl are you?
do you dms or are you a smebber o3o?
Lux Fortuna has been reborn.
emotion_0A0