Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Conversationalist

6,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
Ok so someone has told me to make money do zOMG he did not explain how though, ive not played zOMG before and was wondering how to make cash fast on it? and what items can i gain and how??

Codebreaking Poster

If you're just starting out zOMG!, you can start gold farming in Village Greens or Barton Sewers which is that grey dot on your PDA.
In terms of items, you get varying loot depending on your luck. Though it usually stays linear with the environment. Like flamingos has a chance to drop a feather, gnomes dropping sticks, screws, grass, etc.

6,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
011100000110100101100101X
If you're just starting out zOMG!, you can start gold farming in Village Greens or Barton Sewers which is that grey dot on your PDA.
In terms of items, you get varying loot depending on your luck. Though it usually stays linear with the environment. Like flamingos has a chance to drop a feather, gnomes dropping sticks, screws, grass, etc.
And what do i do with these items? and how much can i earn a day on zOMG?

Codebreaking Poster

S I K as S I N

Items can be used on recipes you find in-game. See.
And since you're starting small, it takes determination to get up to 50k a day. Though I heard the "Nerf" doesn't affect Village Greens.

6,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
S I K as S I N

And since you're starting small, it takes determination to get up to 50k a day. Though I heard the "Nerf" doesn't affect Village Greens.
what do you mean affect village greens? soz ive only been playing a couple of days.

Codebreaking Poster

S I K as S I N
S I K as S I N

what do you mean affect village greens? soz ive only been playing a couple of days.

The "Nerf" decreases the amount of gold you make. Say you get 20 gold for each kill. Once you make 50k you will see it drop to, say, 5 gold per kill. Village Greens though has roughly 5 gold per kill meaning that, theoretically, it isn't affected by the "Nerf".

6,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
S I K as S I N
S I K as S I N

The "Nerf" decreases the amount of gold you make. Say you get 20 gold for each kill. Once you make 50k you will see it drop to, say, 5 gold per kill. Village Greens though has roughly 5 gold per kill meaning that, theoretically, it isn't affected by the "Nerf".

slooooooow lol i might aswell stick with the free gaia cash offers. thanks with the help anyways.

Rainbow Nerd

S I K as S I N
S I K as S I N
S I K as S I N

slooooooow lol i might aswell stick with the free gaia cash offers. thanks with the help anyways.

of course, when you're CL 10.0 you make 20 000 gold in around 7 minutes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces