Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
A long time ago, when I got back from my zOMG hiatus, I thought the people from the forums for zOMG were all elitist and would never crew with someone like me or someone who didn't get on the forums constantly, but I've come to realize that I was wrong (for the most part) and that I was just being pitiful and putting myself down and never allowing myself the chance to play with the "elitists".

I then began to lurk around the Marhshall's little Helpers thread and the now questbusters thread, they got me into the community of zOMG and Dms, they opened me up more and more each day and dms run, I learned to kite through Questbuster's during tuna runs, that was so exciting and scary, but I have not forgotten the appreciation that I feel for them.

Before anyone says, "No one cares", I just wanted to share this with you guys, I know that most of you won't care, but I do care, even when I say I don't sometimes. zOMG is a big part of my life now, and I hate seeing it fall to shambles.

But yeah, thanks for listening guys. heart I love you all~

Blessed Wife

Cool story, bro.
No, really. I love you, Miya heart
So glad I met you emotion_hug

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Teddies Do NOT Hug Back
Cool story, bro.
No, really. I love you, Miya heart
So glad I met you emotion_hug

Yay! heart crying emotion_hug

Wheezing Gawker

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Market Browser 100
I'm just going to put it out there: People on this part of the forums are stuck up when their TC isn't even over 50k and they feel like they know everything about the game. Bitches don't know s**t.

4laugh

Demonic Enchantress

27,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
I'm glad to have you as a friend Miya.

Players like you and your waifu are the players that I look up to.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
They're the reason I went on a two year hiatus..
Oh sell. Glad you're happy now~

Tipsy Bloodsucker

8,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
Hi miya biggrin I think I crewed with you once along with other noobs

Barton Sweetheart

Sublime Spectrum
I'm just going to put it out there: People on this part of the forums are stuck up when their TC isn't even over 50k and they feel like they know everything about the game. Bitches don't know s**t.

4laugh

We might not have the highest TC but we try our best to help others out and be friendly, we also might not know a lot but again we try and help out 3nodding

On the subject I am very glad you have changed your mind about the fourm, true it's scary to look in this place sometimes but we try our best with things.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Sublime Spectrum

4laugh

TC doesn't mean s**t
it onlys means you have no life

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
tab Huzzah! Love you Miya, even though we rarely crew anymore, I still remember being in that tuna run and seeing you kite for the first time. emotion_yatta
Awww heart

I love this. Dearly. It's so honest owo

And I've mostly classified who's the best by their level cx It's kinda silly we have to make fun of noobs. I mean we were all 4.6's and 10.1's at some point and not everyone knows everything about zOMG right when they start out. (though they should try reading some guides...)

IRL Cat

I HAVE FINALLY SEEN THE LIGHT
I HAVE FINALLY REALIZED
I NEED TO LOVE
I NEED TO LOVE

Clever Aggressor

17,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
And here I though it was gonna be something dirty, like you killed someone. Or you died on purpose in your crew, OR you joins the neko side to get me jelly. emotion_awesome
Lol

IRL Cat

TheRoseLife
And here I though it was gonna be something dirty, like you killed someone. Or you died on purpose in your crew, OR you joins the neko side to get me jelly. emotion_awesome
Lol
she's already on the neko side

Wheezing Gawker

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Market Browser 100
Dia dhuit
Sublime Spectrum

4laugh

TC doesn't mean s**t
it onlys means you have no life

TC is an equivalent to your experience score.

Generally, people on Gaia have no life, so you defending your place under 50k (or whatever you might be) doesn't mean much on a forum post.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff