• Forum Junior 100
  • Market Browser 100
Dia dhuit
Sublime Spectrum
Dia dhuit
Sublime Spectrum
Dia dhuit
Sublime Spectrum
I'm just going to put it out there: People on this part of the forums are stuck up when their TC isn't even over 50k and they feel like they know everything about the game. Bitches don't know s**t.

4laugh

TC doesn't mean s**t
it onlys means you have no life

TC is an equivalent to your experience score.

Generally, people on Gaia have no life, so you defending your place under 50k (or whatever you might be) doesn't mean much on a forum post.

40k TC but I have played since 08,
so therefore TC =/= Experience

Experience comes from how much you've played it, not how long you've been on Gaia. So yes, they completely correlate with each other.

Farming PS to get 100k TC =/= experience

Claiming what I do isn't a way to tell me I'm not experienced because I have a high TC. I do ALL of the types of games in zOMG. I'm definitely not new to any game type whatsoever.

Nice try though.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Sublime Spectrum
Dia dhuit
Sublime Spectrum
Dia dhuit
Sublime Spectrum

Generally, people on Gaia have no life, so you defending your place under 50k (or whatever you might be) doesn't mean much on a forum post.

Experience comes from how much you've played it, not how long you've been on Gaia. So yes, they completely correlate with each other.

Claiming what I do isn't a way to tell me I'm not experienced because I have a high TC. I do ALL of the types of games in zOMG. I'm definitely not new to any game type whatsoever.

Nice try though.

I'm just saying TC doesn't mean anything, stop being elitist, that fad died out a while back
rofl

Wheezing Gawker

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Market Browser 100
Dia dhuit
Sublime Spectrum
Dia dhuit
Sublime Spectrum
Dia dhuit
Sublime Spectrum

Nice try though.

I'm just saying TC doesn't mean anything, stop being elitist, that fad died out a while back
rofl

You're awful at holding your place in an argument. I'm just blocking you now smile

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Sublime Spectrum
Dia dhuit
Sublime Spectrum
Dia dhuit
Sublime Spectrum

Nice try though.

rofl

You're awful at holding your place in an argument. I'm just blocking you now smile

K that's fine

IRL Cat

Sublime Spectrum
Dia dhuit
Sublime Spectrum
Dia dhuit
Sublime Spectrum

Nice try though.

rofl

his point was that it's situational

you can have a 200k tc and be ******** terrible at the game

you can have a 10k tc and be excellent at the game

Wheezing Gawker

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Market Browser 100
curtneko
Sublime Spectrum
Dia dhuit
Sublime Spectrum
Dia dhuit
Sublime Spectrum

Nice try though.

rofl

There is no way you can have a 200k TC and be bad at the game. LOL.

IRL Cat

Sublime Spectrum
curtneko
Sublime Spectrum
Dia dhuit
Sublime Spectrum

Nice try though.

rofl

There is no way you can have a 200k TC and be bad at the game. LOL.
you can farm fluffs in vg or do ps until 200k

people do it, and all they know is spamming fire rain

my tc is a little over 30k, does that mean i'm worse at the game than you because i don't play areas that grant a large amount of orbs?

after all, tc is only the total number of orbs you've collected

Militant Humorist

11,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
Aw miya emotion_hug

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Hey there buddie why would i not crew with you your a sweet person!

Newbie Conversationalist

just throwing this out there, but 'elitist' is a label people apply to others. someone is only an elitist if you choose to call them one. i'm friends with many 'elitists', and when i first started i was timid to play with them. but i soon realized that they're just like anyone else, and the difference between them and the average zomg'er grew less each day.

i'm glad about your experiences though. i wish a lot more people had the courage to get out there and join in. but its understandable that they're hesitant, especially with the shape the forums have been in.

Newbie Conversationalist

curtneko

my tc is a little over 30k, does that mean i'm worse at the game than you because i don't play areas that grant a large amount of orbs?

need more orb doublers curt
lol

IRL Cat

o m g tainbait
curtneko

lol
pff like i bother with anything but dms talk2hand

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Aww Miya, I am so glad we helped even if it was in a small way! heart

Newbie Conversationalist

curtneko
o m g tainbait
curtneko

lol

you could do shewolf with me emotion_kirakira
cause smeb is poopy

IRL Cat

o m g tainbait
curtneko
o m g tainbait
curtneko

lol

you could do shewolf with me emotion_kirakira
cause smeb is poopy
if only i wasn't waiting on a bl crew crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash