• Streaker 200
D: EW NO MIYA I WILL NOT CREW WIFF YOU!!! jk baby <3

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
You know how I feel about you and your wifey, Miya. heart

And we really need a new MLH thread. One that's not restricted to just two or three people. xd

Dangerous Fatcat

10,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Why does this even have dislikes?

People on zOMG and the z!F are mostly filled with those "I'm so much better than you" assholes and they think they can say whatever the hell they want because they're "good players" But in reality, those "good players" with that "I'm better than you attitude" actually suck, I've encountered several myself, a lot of experience in that. It's sad to see how bad the z!F is getting, but people think it's alright to troll others, they make it think they're not trolling, but it's definitely is. /before you like, urban dictionary 'troll' there's more than 1 definition of troll ok. and before anybody goes off being like "OMFG YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE YOU NEED TO BURN IN HELL" I stand up for myself, hence why there's always some sort of drama trail on me. I don't let things fly, especially when it's about me, and when I try to say something, I get hated on it, it's like, nobody knows how to understand, and I feel like I have to literally tell what's wrong with me in every post cause people think I make up excuses for me being the way I am. and if nobody can respect me, I won't respect them, so if they get hurt by what I say to my attitude, i'm obviously not going to care because they're not giving me the respect that I need to get me to respect them. I'm sure everybody is the same way, but have different ways to handle things.

I'm very glad that I met you, zOMG will always be a part of me, i've met some damn amazing people, that changed my life basically, heart I'm glad we met, I remember the first time we crewed, for bloodlust, that's when we actually met, but we didn't always talk much, but if It wasn't for that invite to that gr crew, we wouldn't be as close as we are now. I'm thankful to have gotten to know you, you're a big part of my life now heart Same with my friends, they're all huge parts in my life, I don't know what I'd do without any of them <3

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Miyaka Hana
A long time ago, when I got back from my zOMG hiatus, I thought the people from the forums for zOMG were all elitist and would never crew with someone like me or someone who didn't get on the forums constantly, but I've come to realize that I was wrong (for the most part) and that I was just being pitiful and putting myself down and never allowing myself the chance to play with the "elitists".

I then began to lurk around the Marhshall's little Helpers thread and the now questbusters thread, they got me into the community of zOMG and Dms, they opened me up more and more each day and dms run, I learned to kite through Questbuster's during tuna runs, that was so exciting and scary, but I have not forgotten the appreciation that I feel for them.

Before anyone says, "No one cares", I just wanted to share this with you guys, I know that most of you won't care, but I do care, even when I say I don't sometimes. zOMG is a big part of my life now, and I hate seeing it fall to shambles.

But yeah, thanks for listening guys. heart I love you all~

He Has Fought Too Many Battles To Count....

Aww.... How Sweet. emotion_kirakira

....The Souless Angel Fights On, Forever More.

Clever Aggressor

17,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
curtneko
TheRoseLife
And here I though it was gonna be something dirty, like you killed someone. Or you died on purpose in your crew, OR you joins the neko side to get me jelly. emotion_awesome
Lol
she's already on the neko side

/logs on to gaia click notices, quoted by curtneko screenie, read reply, and reply.
I meant the clan. >n> I would join but I'm already a vice of one. Therefor having her leave to join would make me jelly.

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Aikui
Why does this even have dislikes?

People on zOMG and the z!F are mostly filled with those "I'm so much better than you" assholes and they think they can say whatever the hell they want because they're "good players" But in reality, those "good players" with that "I'm better than you attitude" actually suck, I've encountered several myself, a lot of experience in that. It's sad to see how bad the z!F is getting, but people think it's alright to troll others, they make it think they're not trolling, but it's definitely is. /before you like, urban dictionary 'troll' there's more than 1 definition of troll ok. and before anybody goes off being like "OMFG YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE YOU NEED TO BURN IN HELL" I stand up for myself, hence why there's always some sort of drama trail on me. I don't let things fly, especially when it's about me, and when I try to say something, I get hated on it, it's like, nobody knows how to understand, and I feel like I have to literally tell what's wrong with me in every post cause people think I make up excuses for me being the way I am. and if nobody can respect me, I won't respect them, so if they get hurt by what I say to my attitude, i'm obviously not going to care because they're not giving me the respect that I need to get me to respect them. I'm sure everybody is the same way, but have different ways to handle things.

I'm very glad that I met you, zOMG will always be a part of me, i've met some damn amazing people, that changed my life basically, heart I'm glad we met, I remember the first time we crewed, for bloodlust, that's when we actually met, but we didn't always talk much, but if It wasn't for that invite to that gr crew, we wouldn't be as close as we are now. I'm thankful to have gotten to know you, you're a big part of my life now heart Same with my friends, they're all huge parts in my life, I don't know what I'd do without any of them <3
emotion_bigheart emotion_hug

Enduring Sex Symbol

The community is strong. emotion_dowant

And I hope it stays that way emotion_c8

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
heart Let's keep this community from turning against one another guys. emo I'm done with any drama, I just want to have fun and play the game.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Sublime Spectrum
Dia dhuit
Sublime Spectrum
I'm just going to put it out there: People on this part of the forums are stuck up when their TC isn't even over 50k and they feel like they know everything about the game. Bitches don't know s**t.

4laugh

TC doesn't mean s**t
it onlys means you have no life

TC is an equivalent to your experience score.

Generally, people on Gaia have no life, so you defending your place under 50k (or whatever you might be) doesn't mean much on a forum post.

40k TC but I have played since 08,
so therefore TC =/= Experience

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
emotion_donotwant

Tasteful Taco's Husbando

Man-Hungry Noob

18,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I couldn't agree more and hey Miyaka, it's been a while since we last crewed. 3nodding

Barton Fatcat

heart emotion_kirakira heart ur so cute emotion_yatta

Vampire

yum_strawberry
<3

Wheezing Gawker

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Market Browser 100
Dia dhuit
Sublime Spectrum
Dia dhuit
Sublime Spectrum
I'm just going to put it out there: People on this part of the forums are stuck up when their TC isn't even over 50k and they feel like they know everything about the game. Bitches don't know s**t.

4laugh

TC doesn't mean s**t

Generally, people on Gaia have no life, so you defending your place under 50k (or whatever you might be) doesn't mean much on a forum post.

Experience comes from how much you've played it, not how long you've been on Gaia. So yes, they completely correlate with each other.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Sublime Spectrum
Dia dhuit
Sublime Spectrum
Dia dhuit
Sublime Spectrum

4laugh

TC doesn't mean s**t

Experience comes from how much you've played it, not how long you've been on Gaia. So yes, they completely correlate with each other.

Farming PS to get 100k TC =/= experience

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces