Welcome to Gaia! ::

The monthly collectables were 2 ******** dollars if they said they were going to have a battle sytem with the weapons everybody would of had them and ruined the game by making it easy. And the whole animation thing heres your explanation *points at gain walking* THere skills in animation might not be alll that good
Black_hearted_phoenix
What?

Magnetic Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hygienic 200
Blade Oni
The monthly collectables were 2 ******** dollars if they said they were going to have a battle sytem with the weapons everybody would of had them and ruined the game by making it easy. And the whole animation thing heres your explanation *points at gain walking* THere skills in animation might not be alll that good

are you seriously trying to tell me that you are so poor that you worry about $2.50? I don't know the exact point of your post because of the lack of grammar/spelling, but its a shame that you'd complain about donating $2.50 AS AN OPTION, and if you should CHOOSE to give gaia money it should be out of your love for the site and not to get the items every month, Gaia is in no way obligated to put out MCs every month. They do it because there are people in this world who aren't as selfish as yourself, and Gaia feels they deserve to be rewarded for their kindness.
Leggo My Preggo
Black_hearted_phoenix
What?
FrostAssassin
Leggo My Preggo
Black_hearted_phoenix
What?

You said it
Kuurosakii
Blade Oni

are you seriously trying to tell me that you are so poor that you worry about $2.50? I don't know the exact point of your post because of the lack of grammar/spelling, but its a shame that you'd complain about donating $2.50 AS AN OPTION, and if you should CHOOSE to give gaia money it should be out of your love for the site and not to get the items every month, Gaia is in no way obligated to put out MCs every month. They do it because there are people in this world who aren't as selfish as yourself, and Gaia feels they deserve to be rewarded for their kindness.
Word, yo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces