Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Yeah but what happens if the BU DC's or goes to make soup or clean their rain gutters or something? It happens. I would rather have someone else take wish and not use it rather than not take it at all. I am not that fond of going through SC's. They cost too much. Bat-less BL is pretty fast anyway, so I don't know that one extra attack is gonna shave that much time off.

Precious Fatcat

16,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
That BL went so smoothly! Everyone did a great job! Dande, you're a great tank <3

I didn't even have to noobily bandage you c; the bu did a great job too, keeping yo' fine a** alive emotion_dowant

Kawaii Cat

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Hero 100
strapping young Iad
Would you recommend no bubu if Sweetheart isn't available to the crew?
Or have the bu amp instead?
And would you say you used more superchargers than you normally would?
question

I think having a bubu is nice. Of course I've never been in a Bloodlust without one, but I have had instances with a bubu where we finished before the tank's first amp wore off.

I'll try it without sweetheart next time.
The bu didn't amp the whole time and it was fine. I used as many SC's as I would with or without a bubu. My amp wore off the last 5k and it was fine.
Edit: As for my amp not finishing that depends on how fast your DPSers are, plus some of them were 11.9.

Kawaii Cat

11,925 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Hero 100
Silk Kanishk
What do you do when your hp goes down too low though? BL hits pretty hard at times.

I just r4 my bandy and diagnose and it goes up back again. But it if goes to like 500 then I just use an SC. Which it does anyway, with a bubu.

Kawaii Cat

11,925 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Hero 100
_PixeIized
how do you have an unamped bu for the last half when kam hits you 2k?

and honestly, a bubu isn't necessary anywhere else either.
the only place I would have one is bl with bats

Ever heard of SC's? And I was unanmped too, it fell. xD

Kawaii Cat

11,925 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Hero 100
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Yeah but what happens if the BU DC's or goes to make soup or clean their rain gutters or something? It happens. I would rather have someone else take wish and not use it rather than not take it at all. I am not that fond of going through SC's. They cost too much. Bat-less BL is pretty fast anyway, so I don't know that one extra attack is gonna shave that much time off.

It's not that hard to stay alert for 20 minutes..

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dandeliondart
Pinque Von Fluffendorken

Well Dande, it's not always about staying alert. Moby usually BU's for me in BL, and she does a great job. But she has college internet and it sucks sometimes. People can't always control when they DC. Hell I had a power outage from a storm the other day and I was on my desktop...so I DC'd. It wasn't in BL, but it was in DMS and unfortunately it left the crew hanging. I felt bad, but I have no control over the weather and the transformer.

I was also tanking BL the other day with newer people who hadn't done it a lot, and my BU went to do something (don't ask me why) and the bubu was busy buying revives. Fortunately they came back before the BU did and it kept me from using too many SC's.

Shy Noob

Dandeliondart
strapping young Iad

The bu didn't amp the whole time and it was fine. I used as many SC's as I would with or without a bubu. My amp wore off the last 5k and it was fine.
Edit: As for my amp not finishing that depends on how fast your DPSers are, plus some of them were 11.9.

Yeah, you can only do so much to speed things up by changing rings but at some point it really comes down to who's using them.
sweatdrop

Dandeliondart

Tell that to the people who leave to do the dishes mid-bl.
cry

Kawaii Cat

11,925 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Hero 100
strapping young Iad
Dandeliondart
strapping young Iad

Yeah, you can only do so much to speed things up by changing rings but at some point it really comes down to who's using them.
sweatdrop

Dandeliondart

cry

That's why you get a bu that can leave the dishes for 10 minutes more.

Kawaii Cat

11,925 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Hero 100
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Dandeliondart
Pinque Von Fluffendorken

Well Dande, it's not always about staying alert. Moby usually BU's for me in BL, and she does a great job. But she has college internet and it sucks sometimes. People can't always control when they DC. Hell I had a power outage from a storm the other day and I was on my desktop...so I DC'd. It wasn't in BL, but it was in DMS and unfortunately it left the crew hanging. I felt bad, but I have no control over the weather and the transformer.

I was also tanking BL the other day with newer people who hadn't done it a lot, and my BU went to do something (don't ask me why) and the bubu was busy buying revives. Fortunately they came back before the BU did and it kept me from using too many SC's.

I'd say get a bu that you know well enough that they won't go do something until 20 minutes at least are up.

Kawaii Cat

11,925 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Hero 100
Gemenice
The only thing coming to mind is 'old news'

Apparently not to everyone.

K E L V l N's Senpai

Newbie Noob

Dandeliondart

rip 93845723 scs

Zoaic
I didn't even have to noobily bandage you c;

zoaic had heals = bubu

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
_PixeIized
Dandeliondart

rip 93845723 scs

Zoaic

zoaic had heals = bubu

^ that is true so you cant say you didnt have a bubu just in case

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dandeliondart
strapping young Iad
Dandeliondart
strapping young Iad

sweatdrop

Dandeliondart

cry

That's why you get a bu that can leave the dishes for 10 minutes more.

Oh ok next time I will just consult my crystal ball and see what people are suddenly going to go do with no warning or when they are going to DC. Or I will just become elitist and say oh no you can't go because I don't know you and I don't know what you may or may not do. Come on Dande it doesn't work that way. We were all new at this once and someone gave us a chance.

It's great that you can do it with no bubu and you are comfortable with that. If that's right for you, you go for it. But bringing a bubu isn't wrong either.

This is the problem I notice with threads in here about things people have tried. Instead of saying hey I tried this thing and it worked great....you should consider trying it too...they tend to present it as if their way is right and everyone else is wrong. That's not true. The truth is, it's right for the person making the post. But that doesn't mean that what everyone else does is wrong and they shouldn't do it.

I would rather have the safety net of that extra person with wish than have to buy a ton of SC's in case something goes wrong that could have easily been avoided by having one more person with wish. They cost money and I have frivolous stuff to spend my money on like a mortgage and groceries. So I would rather not buy any more than I have to.

I would also rather do it a way I am comfortable with in order to expedite it and take care of the rest of my crew in doing so. That way they don't have to use extra SC's, revives or amps either. It's about working as a team, not about me stroking my ego and sayin heh I could do this without your help! Getting to BL is a long journey and people are tired by the time they get there if they have gone for the entire run, so I as tank, want to finish it up as easily and quickly as I can for everyone concerned.

Precious Fatcat

16,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
_PixeIized
Dandeliondart

rip 93845723 scs

Zoaic

zoaic had heals = bubu

I only had bandage for rage o.o technically I wasn't a bubu so... emotion_omnomnom

Edit: I also had bandage cause I wanted my level to be higher ;c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces