Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hot: My brain already imploded in here, but you have to admit it's an interesting thing to watch other people talk about.

htf did somebody solo EB? User Image

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
HotRed_Streak
>.> Really Val? Really? You expect me to take all their rings stats, the animated HP, the stamina costs, blahblahblah, and calculate this in the twenty seconds it takes for the battle to finish either way?

Practically speaking, what's the use of this information, lol? I mean-- general rings stats are good to know for strategy's sake. But-- generally speaking, I'm fighting stuff that cons green, and I know about how much damage I will do. And if it's blue, I understand I do more damage and take less. And if it's yellow, I understand I do less damage and take more. Basically... this information just validates that?
When we get the guide up, you can more practically heal. You'll know roughly what range of damage to expect from what animated on what difficulty settings...

Of course, at the end of the day, all information is worthless. It's the people reading it that use it in wonderful ways.

EmperorZensekai
somebody really soloed EB? User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
It's really more the EB solo'd himself with a little help from someone.
Um... gah... I crew with too many people. H and A are supa vague. rofl

ccatman? That's cat. Good player. ^_^

In Hive it's just... a rhythm of play you get into with a good crew. There is a certain routine to it, that you just kinda repeat over and over. Once you get your crew into it, it's a little monotonous. xd

The worst part is, they stopped getting drops, so it was kinda pointless except for the record setting.

EDIT: Solo EB: Solo through Sea Lab, clear switches. Invite two friends. Have them pull switches with you. Walk into EB and kick them. Solo EB.
Red: Because math is fun?~ *cough* ^-^

Val: ;-;

Emperor: You'd have to ask Taylor or some other person that probably has done it (I forget who)

For now, I'll say very carefully~ >>;;

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
HotRed_Streak
But uh, Taylor said soloing EB by reflection was a worse.

Wait you got him to do it?? When? Did you have him solo SS, etc. upto the switches like you said you were planning on, or just EB?
And wow, that took a really long time between starting my last post and actually submitting it...I think it's bedtime for me neutral
And you could use a calculator...a graphing one that you can store formulas in for quick reference...
Or I could just use my experience to say:

We're ********.

or--

Taylor will pull off a miracle.

I'm usually right without the math. wink

He got bored and hungry after he got the body down to like... 11k HP or something, so he stopped. But yeah, he went and tried soloing reflection only. Wasn't too difficult for him. Lord knows he has enough experience. xd

OMFG Taylor's Significant Otter

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
@Valheita~ If you're referring to Tay's solo, then yes. But cat's solo included attacks, so I wouldn't really say EB solo'd itself.

@Kiyanga~ Tay didn't solo SS during that run. People usually just speed through and help him do the switches. Then he's off on his own x]

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Valheita
HotRed_Streak
>.> Really Val? Really? You expect me to take all their rings stats, the animated HP, the stamina costs, blahblahblah, and calculate this in the twenty seconds it takes for the battle to finish either way?

Practically speaking, what's the use of this information, lol? I mean-- general rings stats are good to know for strategy's sake. But-- generally speaking, I'm fighting stuff that cons green, and I know about how much damage I will do. And if it's blue, I understand I do more damage and take less. And if it's yellow, I understand I do less damage and take more. Basically... this information just validates that?
When we get the guide up, you can more practically heal. You'll know roughly what range of damage to expect from what animated on what difficulty settings...

Of course, at the end of the day, all information is worthless. It's the people reading it that use it in wonderful ways.

EmperorZensekai
somebody really soloed EB? User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
It's really more the EB solo'd himself with a little help from someone.

damn I wish I saw that 0.0....
hell I bet the devs wish they could see that

oooooh so like perfect use of potlid and improb?
Teflon and Improb. Pot lid DEFLECTS. ^_^

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
oooh!
I can't imagine how'd you run around timing how to reflect all EB's attacks, especially lazors... like a mad mix of coyote and healing rings
Gerty: Oh right, that's who else soloed EB... right right~ Thanks for the reminder~ :3

Red: That's ultimately the result you care for I spose~

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
So did Cat finish?
I haven't really given much thought to using reflection as an 'attack' strategy...
And the 'H... A...' person was a girl, and she *really* likes rr4 coyote, if that helps...it sounded like y'all crewed together often...and given that it took me this long to write this much, I really am signing off now...toodles smile

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
@Kiyanga~ Yes, he beat it on the first try before the recent update, I think. Here's the thread

Could the person possibly be Hatori Miharu?

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
(bookmarks the video @_@)
woooooooooooooooooooooooow

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Noob wrangler 100