Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is this happening to you?

D: no? T_T 1 100.0% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2

I'm positive there will be glitches. There always are. The main site used to have glitches every five minutes, but that doesn't happen any more. They eventually fix whatever is glitchy with parts of the site, but it will probably cause problems for people at first. You just have to make sure to report whatever problems you have and hope that the people in charge of the game fix it as soon as they can.
Calica
I'm positive there will be glitches. There always are. The main site used to have glitches every five minutes, but that doesn't happen any more. They eventually fix whatever is glitchy with parts of the site, but it will probably cause problems for people at first. You just have to make sure to report whatever problems you have and hope that the people in charge of the game fix it as soon as they can.
my gaia towns is still miserable. that's along with the rest of the games.
Ceylon Tae
Azn_Champloo
Ceylon Tae
Have you tried clearing your history and temporary files and cookies and things? That helped me when things were acting weird on me.
it doesnt work.

Oh. Well... um... the only other thing I can think of to ask is 'what browser are you using'?
firefox
zearics
The reason why is because your computer isn't able to process the game.(your computer is to slow ram, connection, or processor or even graphic card) The site doesn't make you play the games and you have no major loss if you don't play it.
which is a pretty retarded thing to say because gaia is the only thing where i have this problem towards in.

Codger

Azn_Champloo
Ceylon Tae
Azn_Champloo
Ceylon Tae
Have you tried clearing your history and temporary files and cookies and things? That helped me when things were acting weird on me.
it doesnt work.

Oh. Well... um... the only other thing I can think of to ask is 'what browser are you using'?
firefox

Hm. Well, my little sister, Particle Wad, plays on Gaia much more avidly than I do, and she has several different browsers that she uses, including Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Opera.
However, she says that she usually uses Firefox, like you do, because the admins say that it's more Gaia-compatible than IE.

So if it's still giving you problems, I really don't know what to tell you... Sorry... ^_^;
Keep it happy, Keep it snappy,

I have that problem.
I fixed it by saving after every move in Jigsaw. But that means I don't play anything else.
Please, Gaia, I beg you, get some more servers... gonk

Keep it gay~~
Double check that you have the latest version of the Flash Player... if that's not it, then I have no idea.
I understand they want new things to keep us from being bored. However, there were so many problems with games before they came out with rally, tattoos, etc. They do need to fix these problems before they go on to new things. I have never checked rally out, don't even want a car so this whole thing is just a longer wait for things that I would use, like Edmund's exchange.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff