Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is this happening to you?

D: no? T_T 1 100.0% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
1 2 >

A large deal of members in gaia online cannot run games such as jigsaw, fishing, or even towns without freezing. when rally came out, i tried it and once i started playing, i also started to see it failing to run. after a race my car would just stop to a complete halt and nothing else happens. the screen was responsive, but the whole data was not moving. towns in the other hand wont work. it would at the first 5 seconds then it would just die down with me being able to walk around, but everyone else is frozen. The whole point to this is...
Is this ganna be a game that would screw up for 1/4 of us gaians?
I hope not, tHAT USED TO BE my same problome

Eloquent Explorer

There was a long period where in town I'd say words, and s**t, bu no one including myself would see them.
who knows? this site is so glitchy all the time. and now they come out with something else new when they should be making the old stuff work right... scream
Jassica Simpson
I hope not, tHAT USED TO BE my same problome
right now, its MY problem sad
Tankie Sakoya
There was a long period where in town I'd say words, and s**t, bu no one including myself would see them.
yeah, but no one moves around, but you.
I expect to see alot of complains from people when the game is released, that it doesnt loads or it freezes when they kill a monster.
Won't be different to rally when it came, talking about glitches and problems xP

Codger

Have you tried clearing your history and temporary files and cookies and things? That helped me when things were acting weird on me.
[TheSorrow]
I expect to see alot of complains from people when the game is released, that it doesnt loads or it freezes when they kill a monster.
Won't be different to rally when it came, talking about glitches and problems xP
ugh! it bothers me because i was one of the people who's excited for this
i guess is true...but there...i mean...if you cant its cuz your pc or conection has a problems...for the moment i hadnt have any problems with games and ive had about 5 pcs till now and one that was really crapy...but is true that some ppl migth not be able to play
Ceylon Tae
Have you tried clearing your history and temporary files and cookies and things? That helped me when things were acting weird on me.
it doesnt work.
theMizuYoukai
i guess is true...but there...i mean...if you cant its cuz your pc or conection has a problems...for the moment i hadnt have any problems with games and ive had about 5 pcs till now and one that was really crapy...but is true that some ppl migth not be able to play
i'm not sure its pc problems because a lot of gaians have the same problem as me.

Codger

Azn_Champloo
Ceylon Tae
it doesnt work.

Oh. Well... um... the only other thing I can think of to ask is 'what browser are you using'?
The reason why is because your computer isn't able to process the game.(your computer is to slow ram, connection, or processor or even graphic card) The site doesn't make you play the games and you have no major loss if you don't play it.

Sparkly Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
gweelicious
who knows? this site is so glitchy all the time. and now they come out with something else new when they should be making the old stuff work right... scream

Oh, jeezus christ! They can't just shut down the whole site and fix everything, they need it to run to figure out what needs to be fixed. That means that they've got people working on the glitches, and in the mean time, for the people that don't have glitches aren't going to sit around and wait for a bunch of losers to stop complaining long enough to see that they've got an awful lot going for them on this site anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff