Huh? 0.088709677419355 8.9% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 124 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
So last night at AtA there was "no change" in the statement that we're not getting Halloween this year, even though we made the SF request thread popular.

How many people do you think will need to keep asking for this until they give in and recycle the event?

500? 1000?

Speculations please. 3nodding

and

Attend AtA on Monday the 8th and keep asking for z!Halloween. Whether or not we actually get an event for Halloween is not the point- making our requests known and being vocal is the only way we'll get events in the future.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

*gives love to your thread*. I never saw Halloween 2010, as I've only really been an active ZOMGaian for the past 12-18 months. By all accounts, it was pretty fun though.

Sadly, I think it could end up in a situation like with our cookies during Spring Cleaning last year. I'm not sure what the Gaia staff did with all those cookies offered in support of ZOMG. Possibly used them for their tea fund or something.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Shirtless Flatterer

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
over 9000 come on owlie biggrin

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Honestly I think it's much easier for them to let us rally to support and then fail to deliver in the end.

I mean, it's what they've been doing for the last four years anyway, right?

Maybe they'll do like at Easter and give us Jack sometime in late November when Towns is done with and they're tired of zOMG players raiding AtA.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
MistressMinako
Honestly I think it's much easier for them to let us rally to support and then fail to deliver in the end.

Maybe they'll do like at Easter and give us Jack sometime in late November when Towns is done with and they're tired of zOMG players raiding AtA.

It's probably going to be Spring Cleaning all over again. You'd think the second highest rated proposal would be listened to. The first highest they've been saying no to for years already, which was custom layering.

Familiar Lunatic

I'd say ~30 000.
That's about what Gaia gets during it's peak hours, I think ¯3¯

In a relationship with b e a r y t o r t e

Thirteenth Prophet

18,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Healer 50
sadly, i think everyone else is right. gaia doesnt care about us T-T //waits for zomg to be removed completely

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Owlie
MistressMinako

It's probably going to be Spring Cleaning all over again. You'd think the second highest rated proposal would be listened to. The first highest they've been saying no to for years already, which was custom layering.

The cookies, the tipped posts on the Alchemy feedback thread. It's all a lie.

Gaia staff does what they want for the most part, and we're only here to pay them for it.

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
I would like them to recycle the Halloween Event, but with the lag I've heard from it in the past and if it's anything like with Easter where if you weren't like the first say 20 people at the GE location then it will just be horribly lagged.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
1 trillion.

GOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!

Keep talking to them about the powerups making them lots of gc.

They might give in.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Only Gray
1 trillion.

GOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!

They might give in.

Maybe even a trillion and one.

I don't understand how Towns is making money... and apparently enough to invest in development, too.
I might be able to change their minds. wink

In all seriousness though, I do hope they recycle the event. It can't be that hard, otherwise they wouldn't of recycled the Easter event, would they have? Although they are two different events, it's still probably a similar process.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Marshall of zOMG

In all seriousness though, I do hope they recycle the event. It can't be that hard, otherwise they wouldn't of recycled the Easter event, would they have?

From what I remember, [ JK ] learned enough about the code to recycle the easter event himself even though he's an artist.

So, in theory, it shouldn't be that hard, we just need someone to do the work.

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Owlie
Only Gray
1 trillion.

GOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!

They might give in.

Maybe even a trillion and one.

I don't understand how Towns is making money... and apparently enough to invest in development, too.

I have a suspicion that they look at Towns and see the cliques and fetish groups that populate it, and say "Ah, an audience we can sell to sponsors". I'm guessing that Towns 2.0 is going to be mostly upgraded in sponsor-friendly information gathering and seamless campaign integration more than anything else.
Owlie
Marshall of zOMG

In all seriousness though, I do hope they recycle the event. It can't be that hard, otherwise they wouldn't of recycled the Easter event, would they have?

From what I remember, [ JK ] learned enough about the code to recycle the easter event himself even though he's an artist.

So, in theory, it shouldn't be that hard, we just need someone to do the work.

Exactly. It shouldn't be too much different from the concept for the Easter event....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff