- Posted: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 19:53:05 +0000
Welcome to the thread!
Here take a few yummies to celebrate
yum_pumpkinpie yum_pie yum_cupcake yum_donut
If any of you still remember the first time the Golden Egg (a.k.a GE) was introduced to zOMG! you may agree with me that other than getting a ridiculous amount of gold the next best thing about the event was getting together with random people looking for where the GE would pop up next.
In this thread I'd like to recreate the joy of chatting and making friends with others as we all work together to harvest as many GE's as possible!
Post in this thread if you have information concerning where a GE is located, how much health it has, and how many people are already trying to open it. Here is a quick form you can fill out if you are short on time.
[size=24][color=red]I FOUND A GE!!![/color][/size]
Server: *enter info here*
Location: *where is the GE in the server; ex. Zen Gardens, etc also where in that place it is*
GE Health: *enter info here*
Support: *enter how many Gaians are already attacking the GE*
Of course I understand there will be several people trying to troll everyone into believing that a GE is somewhere in their imagination, and to be honest there is no absolute way to prevent that from happening. Although if I do find individuals making false claims I'll add them to my ignore list so they have to make a new account in order to throw us off again.
Here are some things you should, but not limited to, post about while in this thread:
1) GE Locations
2) Chat about the zOMG! Easter 2k12 Event in general (Just make sure to keep your quoting trees small)
3) Adding Friends (a.k.a Blue Dots) in order to jump from server to server
Here are some things you shouldn't, but not limited to, post about while in this thread:
1) Advertising your shop, quest, or arenas threads.
2) Advertising for guild membership, or hangout threads. If someone requests the information you can quote them, but otherwise I don't want to see 'em.
3) Flamewars. If I see it getting out of hand I'll ask all members involved to agree to disagree. If not I'll just add all the trouble makers to my ignore list until you can sort things out.
Please remember to follow the forum R&G, and that all decisions concerning the maintenance of this thread are up to me.
I wish you all the best of luck!
NOW LET'S GET THAT GE!