Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I find these ring sets good for dms reg for it being speedy because I dont like speed at all x.x too hard to kill NFs.

Ninja set: Ghost, Div, Shurkin, Mantis
If you assign someone this set they get an accurcy boost witht this and makes killing things faster with their high crit ratio

Space Trooper set: Dens, Sphere, Guns, Tape
Now this set is more out dated because CCs arent used anymore but this set gives you a huge accurcy boost and I have been using it alot in dms and I love it, the other 4 rings I grab are FF, Integ, Mantis, and Hack, make my accurcy over 900 with a r4 keen, very great set

Rainbow Nerd

>Try to take guns and tape in my crew.
>watch yourself being kicked.
(that is, if you have all rings)

Especially if you're high level. Your DPS is messing up, if you're just DPSer.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Gemenice

Makes dms reg faster though, I get way more crits with that set and makes up for guns not being a great ring to work with, plus its reg so lets say your aggro is having trouble, tape would be a nice pillow for it especially if they are new to aggroing but yeah I dont see you much around so I wont have to worry about that

Rainbow Nerd

CBB1112
Gemenice

Makes dms reg faster though, I get way more crits with that set and makes up for guns not being a great ring to work with, plus its reg so lets say your aggro is having trouble, tape would be a nice pillow for it especially if they are new to aggroing but yeah I dont see you much around so I wont have to worry about that

if you have TANK that is having trouble something's wrong. Plus, usually tank has one free slot, so if they feel they need it, they can take it themselves. If you want real good set it's

Two buffs, mantis,shuriken - that way one person gets the ninja set - hack, slash, two passives.

That makes reg faster.

Credit for the set goes to Ninja.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
I missed the good ol days when players actually considered using ring sets as a strategy for GR, Kam etc. sad

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Gemenice
CBB1112
Gemenice

if you have TANK that is having trouble something's wrong. Plus, usually tank has one free slot, so if they feel they need it, they can take it themselves. If you want real good set it's

Two buffs, mantis,shuriken - that way one person gets the ninja set - hack, slash, two passives.

That makes reg faster.

Only 1 person gets the ninja set though<< but anyways it was my suggestion, I have been using the space trooper set as of late, its a great set and makes crews faster but we all can play how we like 3nodding

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Silk Kanishk
I missed the good ol days when players actually considered using ring sets as a strategy for GR, Kam etc. sad

LOL the only real ring set that is used today for GR+ is the priate set and its a great set

These are for reg ym

Rainbow Nerd

CBB1112
Gemenice
CBB1112
Gemenice

That makes reg faster.

Only 1 person gets the ninja set though<< but anyways it was my suggestion, I have been using the space trooper set as of late, its a great set and makes crews faster but we all can play how we like 3nodding

Exactly, only one person gets ninja set and the rest are still doing higher DPS than your second ringset.

Yes, we can play as we want, I just know I wouldn't want anyone with tape/guns in my crew, unless they needed those rings for the level.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Gemenice
CBB1112
Gemenice
CBB1112
Gemenice

That makes reg faster.

Exactly, only one person gets ninja set and the rest are still doing higher DPS than your second ringset.

Yes, we can play as we want, I just know I wouldn't want anyone with tape/guns in my crew, unless they needed those rings for the level.

Alright

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
CBB1112
Silk Kanishk

LOL the only real ring set that is used today for GR+ is the priate set and its a great set

These are for reg ym

i'm wondering whether if everyone equipped the ninja and space trooper sets, would Ym runs be that much more faster? Makes me wonder how many buffs you actually need for YM.

Muscular Cub

17,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
... you missed out Chef Set w/ Meat Hack Pot Knife. Yeah people will say yeah knife is not needed this and that ok but its useful in some situation if you steal aggro usually first monster to atk and also raging NF's in a room. B*thces its +70 dodge -Acc [knife] + HP + Highest DPS/DPH + POT [who doesn't love pot?!?]

Edit: R4 Knife dat MIMIC!!!

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Silk Kanishk
CBB1112
Silk Kanishk

These are for reg ym

i'm wondering whether if everyone equipped the ninja and space trooper sets, would Ym runs be that much more faster? Makes me wonder how many buffs you actually need for YM.

They increase accuracy which increases your crit ratio by alot, js

Vicious Prophet

Fortune's Favor gives an accuracy boost of 48 at CL 12.0 and Fitness one of 24, which is 72. That's already more than the Space Trooper. Besides, Guns Guns Guns has such a low DPS you'd be doing roughly the same amount of damage and Tape is a waste of a ringslot (you could do more damage if you replaced it with Slash). The only set really good for dps is Ninja because all the rings in it are DMS useful. As you mentioned, Pirate is good for kiting, and I've heard of people using Medic to kite.

xBathala
... you missed out Chef Set w/ Meat Hack Pot Knife. Yeah people will say yeah knife is not needed this and that ok but its useful in some situation if you steal aggro usually first monster to atk and also raging NF's in a room. B*thces its +70 dodge -Acc [knife] + HP + Highest DPS/DPH + POT [who doesn't love pot?!?]

If you have a good tank and you steal aggro, they'll heal you to make sure you don't die. Besides, the Chef set isn't needed in reg YM because it only gives a dodge boost, and you shouldn't be getting hit that much. Meat isn't standard in DMS anymore either and is a waste of a ringslot, because if you have a tank you shouldn't be taking more damage than you have HP. Also if an NF rages, someone is doing something wrong. Knife is really only useful on Kam (or if you're tanking YM and want to personally control damage you take).

Muscular Cub

17,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
Pan Twardowski
Fortune's Favor gives an accuracy boost of 48 at CL 12.0 and Fitness one of 24, which is 72. That's already more than the Space Trooper. Besides, Guns Guns Guns has such a low DPS you'd be doing roughly the same amount of damage and Tape is a waste of a ringslot (you could do more damage if you replaced it with Slash). The only set really good for dps is Ninja because all the rings in it are DMS useful. As you mentioned, Pirate is good for kiting, and I've heard of people using Medic to kite.

xBathala

If you have a good tank and you steal aggro, they'll heal you to make sure you don't die. Besides, the Chef set isn't needed in reg YM because it only gives a dodge boost, and you shouldn't be getting hit that much. Meat isn't standard in DMS anymore either and is a waste of a ringslot, because if you have a tank you shouldn't be taking more damage than you have HP. Also if an NF rages, someone is doing something wrong. Knife is really only useful on Kam (or if you're tanking YM and want to personally control damage you take).
idk I prefer for 10.0 to still bring meat [vulnerability]. Usually first few monsters to atk in the room can be stolen bound to take damage [dangerous for low cl]. I love mobbing BD. I think meat is not that waste of slot. Well maybe yes you can drop it if you can handle yourself [experience/boosts/powups?]. Not everytime tank can heal crew [positioning/restrictions/laziness]. Only on Kam eh? Even people don't bring it in Crypt and BL. I just wanna suggest for people to get it to get most out of the game. Try features of the game its fun...

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Gemenice
CBB1112
Gemenice

That makes reg faster.

Except the set has always been popular.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out