Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Back's Husbando

Aged Noob

We all hate that moment that BL unleashes too many of her bats and fury and kills the poor Back-up. All of my BL's it seems that my poor BU is daunted with the frightening task of dealing with the 12 bat wave seeing as I'm cursed with it, can't she just not send out that huge BU killing wave because it messes the whole run up crying

Discuss: Has this ever happened to you, what role were you? Is it possible to tank a 12 bat wave? Would you rather prefer a 12 bat wave and not have a wave at 14k or have a 6 bat wave and a 14k wave? Is it at random that she sends out a 12 wave or is there something that possibly triggers it? gonk

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
As far as people know, the 12-Wave Spawn seems to be completely random. I prefer to have all 6 Wave Spawns, personally.

It's actually quite easy to survive a 12 Wave, considering a few simple factors:

1. Your Bu and BUBU and consistently doing their best to keep themselves alive.
2. Your DPSers are hitting as hard as they can
3. If you can, heal your BU with Bandage since they're focused on healing you to keep Bat aggro.
4. If all else fails, the BU can kite the bats and heal, having the BUBU keep them alive while the DPSers whittle down the Bats to a more reasonable number.

There was one time that I was Tanking BL, and we got the 12 wave. But I didn't even realize that it was the 12 wave, until there was no 14k wave. I was very proud of my crew, because they had killed the 12 wave without wiping.

Vicious Prophet

I know some people kite 12 waves. I've only had 6 waves when I bu with bats.

We Back's Husbando

Aged Noob

Mage Ragepunk

3. If you can, heal your BU with Bandage since they're focused on healing you to keep Bat aggro.
redface Didn't think about using bandage to heal BU. What if the BU doesn't want to kite them and prefers tanking them. Do you think that having the tank bring wish to BL just incase of a 12-Wave would be reasonable? I've done BL's with the 12-Wave multiple times as well but only few have come out successful from it, consider yourself lucky mage gonk

IRL Cat

a ton of people have managed to tank 12 bat waves, old news bro

source: i've witnessed it more than once

We Back's Husbando

Aged Noob

curtneko

Cool story bro, tell it again. dramallama

IRL Cat

ZeroDarkMatter
curtneko

isn't that what you're doing with this thread

We Back's Husbando

Aged Noob

curtneko
ZeroDarkMatter
curtneko

No I'm asking a zOMG related question, which you've only answered one of and completely disregarded any other of the discussion based questions. 4laugh

IRL Cat

ZeroDarkMatter
curtneko
ZeroDarkMatter
curtneko

No I'm asking a zOMG related question, which you've only answered one of and completely disregarded any other of the discussion based questions. 4laugh
i'm not obliged to answer every question, and you're discouraging discussion by replying with "cool story bro, tell it again"!

We Back's Husbando

Aged Noob

curtneko
ZeroDarkMatter
curtneko
ZeroDarkMatter
curtneko

i'm not obliged to answer every question, and you're discouraging discussion by replying with "cool story bro, tell it again"!
I know you aren't obligated, but your response only responded to one of my questions which wasn't well known to me, my response wasn't to be sarcastic, otherwise why would I have asked such a question if I had already known the answer to it. You then made the implication that my whole thread is "old news bro" which it isn't to me and others, which you once again completely disregarded. I don't see how it was my response that was discouraging if you were putting down the whole purpose of my thread by calling it "old news".

IRL Cat

ZeroDarkMatter
curtneko
ZeroDarkMatter
curtneko
ZeroDarkMatter
curtneko

I know you aren't obligated, but your response only responded to one of my questions which wasn't well known to me, my response wasn't to be sarcastic, otherwise why would I have asked such a question if I had already known the answer to it. You then made the implication that my whole thread is "old news bro" which it isn't to me and others, which you once again completely disregarded. I don't see how it was my response that was discouraging if you were putting down the whole purpose of my thread by calling it "old news".
humour and discussions are not separate entities, at least i answered a question!

We Back's Husbando

Aged Noob

curtneko
ZeroDarkMatter
curtneko
ZeroDarkMatter
curtneko
humour and discussions are not separate entities, at least i answered a question!
I must've forgotten to laugh 8l cause I find the matter at hand annoyingly serious, seeing as I've had bad experiences with 12-Waves.
What the hell do you guys mean a 12 set (48 bats total) in the last wave or just a 3 set that makes 12 bats?

IRL Cat

AbeIard
What the hell do you guys mean a 12 set (48 bats total) in the last wave or just a 3 set that makes 12 bats?
in bl the bats normally come in groups of six, but occasionally a single wave may double up and remove a future wave entirely

We Back's Husbando

Aged Noob

AbeIard
No where thus far has 12 set been used .-.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff