IRL Cat

ZeroDarkMatter
curtneko
ZeroDarkMatter
curtneko
ZeroDarkMatter
curtneko
isn't that what you're doing with this thread
No I'm asking a zOMG related question, which you've only answered one of and completely disregarded any other of the discussion based questions. 4laugh
i'm not obliged to answer every question, and you're discouraging discussion by replying with "cool story bro, tell it again"!
I know you aren't obligated, but your response only responded to one of my questions which wasn't well known to me, my response wasn't to be sarcastic, otherwise why would I have asked such a question if I had already known the answer to it. You then made the implication that my whole thread is "old news bro" which it isn't to me and others, which you once again completely disregarded. I don't see how it was my response that was discouraging if you were putting down the whole purpose of my thread by calling it "old news".
humour and discussions are not separate entities, at least i answered a question!
I must've forgotten to laugh 8l cause I find the matter at hand annoyingly serious, seeing as I've had bad experiences with 12-Waves.
there isn't any sort of different method for tanking 12 bat waves (as far as i know), so your best bet if you're encountering them that often and struggling is to convince your crew prior to doing bl to put up with any potential failure as you'd like to try tanking if there's a 12 wave

on a side note: if you thought two waves at once was bad, you may eventually encounter three at once!

Omnipresent Warlord

My proudest 12 wave moment is once I was tanking and a 12 wave killed my entire crew and then not only did I kite all 12 bats, but I also killed them all because I was tanking with hot foot and I was able to kite and rage HF while also spamming superchargers. I never stood still long enough to really take much damage and my crew was able to get back on their feet and continue from where we left off without a reset.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
I like to think bats no longer even exist. talk2hand
curtneko
AbeIard
What the hell do you guys mean a 12 set (48 bats total) in the last wave or just a 3 set that makes 12 bats?
in bl the bats normally come in groups of six, but occasionally a single wave may double up and remove a future wave entirely

Me hardly ever Bloodlust because I hate it. I've never seen the rumored 12 bat wave. I've always been misled by people's s**t grammar into thinking they must face 48 blood bats in a single wave.

We Back's Husbando

Aged Noob

Omnileech
My proudest 12 wave moment is once I was tanking and a 12 wave killed my entire crew and then not only did I kite all 12 bats, but I also killed them all because I was tanking with hot foot and I was able to kite and rage HF while also spamming superchargers. I never stood still long enough to really take much damage and my crew was able to get back on their feet and continue from where we left off without a reset.
emotion_kirakira The first time I had to kite a 12-Wave was actually a week ago when my whole crew died while I was tanking and we didn't wipe (RIP The Scs I wasted xD), except I never thought of attacking them and kiting them, using HF's AoE emotion_c8 You truly have endurance to have kited and attacked that long emotion_0A0 emotion_bigheart

We Back's Husbando

Aged Noob

Silk Kanishk
I like to think bats no longer even exist. talk2hand
scream

IRL Cat

AbeIard
curtneko
AbeIard
What the hell do you guys mean a 12 set (48 bats total) in the last wave or just a 3 set that makes 12 bats?
in bl the bats normally come in groups of six, but occasionally a single wave may double up and remove a future wave entirely

Me hardly ever Bloodlust because I hate it. I've never seen the rumored 12 bat wave. I've always been misled by people's s**t grammar into thinking they must face 48 blood bats in a single wave.
you're just having a hard time understanding, caveabelard

Shy Noob

When I'm bu I actually like 12 bat waves, I think it's fun. Mostly I just like to see whether I can do it or not. I've survived some and been killed by some.
xd

If the bubu is really on top of healing and the dps is fast you can just tank it like a regular wave, if dps is a bit on the slow side you'll probably have to kite which can be tricky sometimes since you don't always have a lot of room.

If I'm bu or know I can trust my crew I don't mind a 12 bat wave, but generally it's just easier for the whole crew when there's all 8 bat waves and that's always nice.

Mage Ragepunk

There was one time that I was Tanking BL, and we got the 12 wave. But I didn't even realize that it was the 12 wave, until there was no 14k wave. I was very proud of my crew, because they had killed the 12 wave without wiping.

That happened in a crew I was in once too. Was getting all ready for the last wave and nothing happened, everyone was all "Wow! Didn't even notice the 12 bat wave, we're awesome!"
xd

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
ZeroDarkMatter
As Lad and I have already mentioned, if the BU and BUBU are on top of healing, and the DPS is high, it's possible to tank the 12 Wave. But only if things start to look grim, should they ever begin to kite the 12 wave. Regardless of if they want to or not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff