Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Girl

Purple Pimp Crusader
Relinquished To Hell
I'd rather be alone, where people can hate me as much as they like than be with people, where I'm fake.

Ah, yes, that would make anybody feel good. "Your anxiety is nobody else's problem". That makes it sound like nobody cares about it and I should just shut up about it.

Civility is hard for me, how about that? It may not be hard for you and your friends, but I don't see people as living, breathing, feeling things. I see them as disgusting, vile, mean things. I don't want to deal with other people, and therefore, I will be mean to them.

Ever thought that I may have a mental issue that IS the excuse for my hostility? Yeah, no, you didn't. I have sociopathy. I can't care about you or your feelings. And I'm not saying that because I'm an emo bratty little teenager, no, I'm saying that because I was diagnosed with it when I was 8 years old. My brain doesn't work like yours. I, literally, cannot care about anything. You would obviously be very upset if, lets say, someone close to you got into an accident and died. I wouldn't feel anything. I wouldn't cry, I wouldn't scream, I wouldn't be emotional towards it, I wouldn't /care/.

You aren't the only neuroatypical in this thread, and no- it's not an excuse. Sociopathy in no way prevents you from being civil. I've suffered most of my life from intermittent explosive disorder, a mental illness characterized almost solely by outbursts of rage grossly disproportionate to their triggers, meaning my brain is specifically wired to react with extreme anger and hostility with little to no cause, and I can manage to be civil. More than likely, so can you- you just choose not to. That is your choice to make, but you cannot logically expect others to be civil with you if you refuse to be civil with them.

And I don't want to be civil, sorry to say.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Relinquished To Hell

Then don't b***h when you get what you give.

Magical Girl

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
Relinquished To Hell

Then don't b***h when you get what you give.

I wasn't bitching about it at all?????????????

Omnipresent Warlord

You've incredibly hostile to everyone who disagrees with you and people who do things you don't like so it's no surprise that people responded in kind. I'm sorry that keeping a crew alive and well is too stressful for you, but that doesn't mean that you should come up with a set of moral standards to apply to everyone whether they share them or not and then slam everyone who just doesn't share them or measures up.

Leading by example is the way to operate, not acting sanctimoniously.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff