Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Bitchboots
samantha1726
WOW... I have heard a lot of complaints already thou...
1. Will there be exchanges? And if not *This sucks*
It was already discussed weeks ago that there would be no orb exchange. If people are still expecting that...

I was on another topic and people were still asking questions about that... People are still expecting exchanges ... burning_eyes

Unforgiving Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Sweet, sounds like things are moving towards the positive once again.

Liberal Conversationalist

9,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[ JK ]
OMFG Taylor
What the s**t!

Ring balance??????

Edit: awww, just a change to the reflect mechanic sad that is very disappointing.

It was too powerful as is.

[JK] you made sphere weaker? crying

9,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ezaire
[ JK ]
• The damage done by reflect (before scaling) is capped at a random amount between 9 and 14 times the level of the player wearing reflect
To make sure I'm reading this right, you're saying that if you are CL10.0 the maximum reflect damage is 90-140, correct?

so its weaker right?
ezaire
[ JK ]
• The damage done by reflect (before scaling) is capped at a random amount between 9 and 14 times the level of the player wearing reflect
To make sure I'm reading this right, you're saying that if you are CL10.0 the maximum reflect damage is 90-140, correct?

That's correct. Just think of it as if you are now dealing the damage to the mobs... not the mobs hitting itself. The damage output is also relative to the con level of the monster. So, if the mob is red to you, you'll also deal less damage to it.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
is it just me or did you guys fix the music player? i hear music. biggrin
yahooo finally progress xD

Gambino Medalist

6,600 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
[ JK ]
Hello zOMGaians,

We have updated the game with these features:

The Shadow orb (new orbs required to upgrade your rings beyond level 10) have been added in various UI elements. Note: the Shadow Orbs are currently unavailable in zOMG!, but will be added when the new area, Deadman's Shadow is released.

Shadow Orbs will be visible in:

• The title bar of the view portal
• Upgrade costs
• Salvage results
• Removed "Total Orbs" since you can see those in the title bar
• Changed "Overall CL" to "My Level"

The Reflect mechanic has changed to the following:

• The damage done by reflect now scales according to the level difference, much like other attack rings
• Knockback is also reflected if a knockback attack is successfully reflected.

what are the shadow orbs for?? are you going to tell us or is it one of those "wait and see" moments???

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Vtech115
[ JK ]
Hello zOMGaians,

The Shadow orb (new orbs required to upgrade your rings beyond level 10) have been added in various UI elements. Note: the Shadow Orbs are currently unavailable in zOMG!, but will be added when the new area, Deadman's Shadow is released.

• Upgrade costs
• Salvage results

• The damage done by reflect now scales according to the level difference, much like other attack rings

what are the shadow orbs for?? are you going to tell us or is it one of those "wait and see" moments???

They are for upgrading your rings 10 CL+ and they help u become stronger and higher CL (above 10.0 obviously razz blaugh blaugh blaugh

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Vtech115
[ JK ]
Hello zOMGaians,

• Upgrade costs
• Salvage results

They are for upgrading your rings 10 CL+ and they help u become stronger and higher CL (above 10.0 obviously razz blaugh blaugh blaugh
hm...i hope this ends up being positive.

Gambino Medalist

6,600 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
samantha1726
Vtech115
[ JK ]
Hello zOMGaians,

• Upgrade costs
• Salvage results

ok then, what about the people whos' cl's are already over 10??? also, when is DMS coming out???

Familiar Friend

Oh nice. o;
I hope this turns out well.

I like the planned changes. c;

OG Gaian

Thx for the info [JK] am looking forward of new progress ^^

9,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
If reflect is like this, then were screwed for kj spawns XD