Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Lunatic

[ JK ]
gataka
Should have been 42...

How many entries total? I counted 132 :O

There were nearly 200 entries total.
._.

This means many didn't post a small version of their entry in the contest thread, FEELthe NOVOCAIN would have caught them otherwise.

I doubt the Community Choice will showcase all the entries. Ah well.
Thankyou for holding the contest!
And may the Bawlz be with you!

Magnetic Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
[ JK ]
JIDE
I wonder if there is a list of what screens have been added to the game? Because I’ve seen more than what’s listed on the front page.

There were so many amazing submissions that we added 30+ more entries. So in total, we added 41 new splash screens.

So ... we might still actually be in there and not know it yet??

[ edit: never mind, stupid question. I would have received an email as per the rules of the contest if I was, duh... ]
[ JK ]
JIDE
I wonder if there is a list of what screens have been added to the game? Because I’ve seen more than what’s listed on the front page.

There were so many amazing submissions that we added 30+ more entries. So in total, we added 41 new splash screens.

A-Awesome! biggrin

Firebreathing Wyvern

Congrats to the winners! Looking forward to the Community choice contest.

Yay! For getting the gold boost effect of Luck update out so quickly.

O.G. Hunter

Awesome! ^^

Congrats to the people who won. I just KNEW Wu Zhi would be one of the runner-ups heart

6,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100

Congrats to the winners. I cannot wait to see the new Splash Screen on zOMG!

very excited for the new update! Can't wait!

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Congrats - they look great!

User Image

9,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Invisibility 100
While most of them in my opinion seem good and I can see how the images relate to or express Zomg, I can't help but notice that a few I've seen in the rotation hardly even look Zomg-related at all. I'm looking at the splash screen saying to myself "This one has to do with Zomg... ... ... how...?". sweatdrop I dunno. Anywho, I suppose congrats. User Image

But yeah, an option to shut it off might be nice, took me a bit longer than I remember to load up Otami. gonk

Benevolent Feeder

I love all the winners and runner ups. I wish we could see everyone's just for the sake of seeing everyone's view of zOMG.

In a relationship with VVishing

This picture here needs to be rotated. I am not sure if it is supposed to look like that. sweatdrop

O.G. Survivor

Great winners. I had a feeling Stone Coatl would win. xD

Congratulations everyone.

O.G. Survivor

Woah, I just now actually saw some of them in game...That's amazing!

Thanks for all the new screens. That will make the complaining about the load time go down at least. xD

Kitten In Chains's Significant Otter

Czar Bomba
[ JK ]
JIDE

[ edit: never mind, stupid question. I would have received an email as per the rules of the contest if I was, duh... ]

Maybe... we've only contacted those who won prizes. wink
Oh wow! :'D So many great pictures. Congrats to those who won and those who are going to be in the rotation.

If you do another contest, I hope its not around finals, again. I'd love to enter. gonk lol.

Magnetic Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
bronstahd
Czar Bomba
[ JK ]
JIDE

Maybe... we've only contacted those who won prizes. wink

Thanks, bron! I'll cross my fingers, I guess...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff