Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Vampire

16,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Goddess Bee
I grabbed Churpy! <333333

How do you get the chicks? Just try grabbing them all?

Dangerous Shapeshifter

ashleyapathyy
Arikame
okay another quick couple questions xD

Is the egg hunt only in Village greens? And to get the sundae recepie do I have to kill animated or find eggs?

No, there's eggs all over. To get the Easter stuff you have to get the eggs.

And includes the recepie right? As in it dosen't drop from the animated?

Malevolent Vampire

16,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Arikame
ashleyapathyy
Arikame
okay another quick couple questions xD

Is the egg hunt only in Village greens? And to get the sundae recepie do I have to kill animated or find eggs?

No, there's eggs all over. To get the Easter stuff you have to get the eggs.

And includes the recepie right? As in it dosen't drop from the animated?

Yes, that includes the recipes. No Easter stuffs drops from animated, only from the eggs.
ashleyapathyy
Goddess Bee

I *think* the only place you can get them from is from Village Greens. Try clicking on the quiet chicks, or ones that dont move much. <3 Good luck!
Goddess Bee
ashleyapathyy
Goddess Bee

I *think* the only place you can get them from is from Village Greens. Try clicking on the quiet chicks, or ones that dont move much. <3 Good luck!

You can grab the chicks in any zone, but only the ones that've hatched from eggs - the ones that talk when you click them can't be grabbed.

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Does anyone know if a guide has been put together yet, or have a link to last year's Easter event guide? Thanks!

I beat the general, but I got nothing from it. Am I supposed to get something from it? sweatdrop
bronstahd
Goddess Bee
ashleyapathyy
Goddess Bee

You can grab the chicks in any zone, but only the ones that've hatched from eggs - the ones that talk when you click them can't be grabbed.

>,< sorry!

Malevolent Vampire

16,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jack-pot 100
bronstahd
Goddess Bee
ashleyapathyy
Goddess Bee

Ah, thank you. (:

7,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yay for silly question number 1: Do we have to have the same CL range for whatever area we're in hunting for eggs to get loot drops (anything other than gold dropping)?

Malevolent Vampire

16,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Hitoma
Yay for silly question number 1: Do we have to have the same CL range for whatever area we're in hunting for eggs to get loot drops (anything other than gold dropping)?

I'm 10 and been all over getting eggs and haven't changed my level. I don't think level matters.
Has anyone found the golden egg?

Malevolent Vampire

16,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jack-pot 100
TheSheiky

I've seen a bunch of people saying they have. Some people have already beat several.
I haven't seen a single one. And I've been playing since the event first started. D<
ashleyapathyy
TheSheiky

I've seen a bunch of people saying they have. Some people have already beat several.
I haven't seen a single one. And I've been playing since the event first started. D<

I know what you mean! I've been running around, and I've only found normal eggs..i haven't seen any golden ones at all, only yellow normal ones.

They are lying..if they aren't, i want them to take a screen shot of the egg then. D<

Magical Werewolf

14,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
does that mean there will be eggs in every area(zen garden, bassken lake, ect) like last time or is it just in the valley area?

Versatile Receiver

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Gaian 50
I have a question the strawberry chocolate egg you get from destroy an egg won't show up in my inventory. I even bought one to see if it would show and it still hasn't. My gold has been sent so I was wondering if this is a glitch?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff