Newbie Noob

Well, at least i have a reason not to go into college tomorrow smile

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
bronstahd
*pants* Finally!

It's obvious that you're very busy, but I wanted to take the time to say that I'm very thankful for this update to zOMG. I joined Gaia because zOMG came out at the same time I got interested in it and finally having this amazing update is the best Christmas present Gaia could give me. It'll probably eat up a good portion of my down-time as well.

In short, all of your hard work - and the rest of the team, of course - is highly appreciated and I hope you get a well-deserved break as soon as possible.

Dapper Gaian

16,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Millionaire 200
so nice to see zomg finally getting somewhere

Man-Hungry Receiver

10,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
OMG 1 more hour!!!

Man-Hungry Receiver

10,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
courtney murder
bronstahd
*pants* Finally!

It's obvious that you're very busy, but I wanted to take the time to say that I'm very thankful for this update to zOMG. I joined Gaia because zOMG came out at the same time I got interested in it and finally having this amazing update is the best Christmas present Gaia could give me. It'll probably eat up a good portion of my down-time as well.

In short, all of your hard work - and the rest of the team, of course - is highly appreciated and I hope you get a well-deserved break as soon as possible.

perfect

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
is64are
courtney murder
bronstahd
*pants* Finally!

perfect

Thank you. It's just my honest opinion.
Plus, I'm sick of seeing people putting down the Devs. They're doing hard work and deserve our appreciation.

Man-Hungry Receiver

10,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
courtney murder
is64are
courtney murder
bronstahd
*pants* Finally!

perfect

Thank you. It's just my honest opinion.
Plus, I'm sick of seeing people putting down the Devs. They're doing hard work and deserve our appreciation.

Well I like your opinion,
and I feel the same way if they were in their shoes they would know how hard it is.
With Buckaneer Boardwalk the collosium, The Santa event, and the problem that zOMG! is having.

Man-Hungry Receiver

10,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
Im so glad it's on a snow day biggrin DDDDDDDDD

Fashionable Vampire

Can't wait!
Great!!
Good work getting this up now ^^
Yeaaah~ gonna kick some a** wahmbulance , I was kinda getting bored too

Quick Reply