17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
iCrazyGal
Transiente
iCrazyGal
Transiente

If his CL is 3.0 in Village Greens. Why are users wasting their time in Otami with 11.9 Jack? I would go to the 3.0 one. It'll take less time because he is weaker, and it will require less players. Unless your one of those people who MUST get his reward disregarding [ JK ]'s warnings.

That is a good point, but people need the damn badge at Otami :/ but HARDER the Jack, the MORE reward, if you fought at Village Green, you get 23k+ but at Otami you get 120k+

They'd be lucky to get anything from Jack. If the JK said this before I got my badge, I would have gone to the Village Greens Jack and be happy with the 23K+.

mhm.. Village Green only take about 10minutes or so. I beening avoiding Otami one

ive killed him in otami twice, nowhere else. the other places are sew easy by the time i get on the right layer hes already dead, so im forced to take the most time-consuming route.

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Well thank you for the "update." I hope that this notice will help people that they're the problem... obviously. Hope you guys can fix this pretty soon so everyone can get a fair chance to play owo

Twinkles_the_Kat's Princess

Friendly Member

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
iCrazyGal
Transiente
iCrazyGal
Transiente

If his CL is 3.0 in Village Greens. Why are users wasting their time in Otami with 11.9 Jack? I would go to the 3.0 one. It'll take less time because he is weaker, and it will require less players. Unless your one of those people who MUST get his reward disregarding [ JK ]'s warnings.

That is a good point, but people need the damn badge at Otami :/ but HARDER the Jack, the MORE reward, if you fought at Village Green, you get 23k+ but at Otami you get 120k+

They'd be lucky to get anything from Jack. If the JK said this before I got my badge, I would have gone to the Village Greens Jack and be happy with the 23K+.

mhm.. Village Green only take about 10minutes or so. I beening avoiding Otami one

ive killed him in otami twice, nowhere else. the other places are sew easy by the time i get on the right layer hes already dead, so im forced to take the most time-consuming route.

I know what you mean by do try your best to avoid Otami

Distinct Warlord

I was so lucky to got the Otami badge last night.

Ok, I wont try to reach Otami jack again to avoid any issue. Thanks for letting us know, JK!

10,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Trafficker 100
    Hopefully this'll stop so many people making 'OMG LAG SUXXXX' threads. Thanks for the update, [JK].

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
iCrazyGal
iCrazyGal
Transiente
iCrazyGal
Transiente

300k is e-nuff 4 meh. i wunt b huntin jack no more unless he comes 2 me. *pumps shotgun* bring it b***h > biggrin

Twinkles_the_Kat's Princess

Friendly Member

iCrazyGal
iCrazyGal
Transiente

300k is e-nuff 4 meh. i wunt b huntin jack no more unless he comes 2 me. *pumps shotgun* bring it b***h > biggrin

hehe 300k is nothing to you?
Is that the reason of zOMG!'s EPIC NON LOADING?

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
iCrazyGal
iCrazyGal
iCrazyGal
Transiente

hehe 300k is nothing to you?

ive got another account with about 1.7 mil, so i techincally have 2 mil o3o

O.G. Elder

xXxThe little angelxXx
Short answer: "Yes."
xXxThe little angelxXx

Yes, this is also why some servers don't load. Once Jack is defeated on that server, you'll be able to join it.
Hopefully everyone will read this thread.

O.G. Elder

Lovelyygurl
One can only hope.
Unfortunately, while the mass influx of players is good for the game, they don't know much of our zOMG! community and probably won't listen... User Image

Xeliel's Queen

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

Lovelyygurl

As do I.
I don't think it's fair that other people are trying hard to kill the ghosties for Jack,
and these "Jack Hunters" swoop in when he appears and lags it up without having killing a single ghost to help evoke Jack. > <
But oh well. :c

Sparkly Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I got lucky enough the other night to fight Otami-Jack before he was nerfed- that was an experience! The reward was nice, but I just wanted to beat Jack once, I didn't care where he was. So you can imagine my surprise when I found out about that extra badge. XD
I knew the game would be laggy cause of the event, but yikes! Since I beat him once, I'll avoid trying again. Let someone else who hasn't found him yet have a go.

As for those ghost badges, even if they aren't granting, will we still get the notification in our PDA's? Like the vamps and weres last year, I wasn't keeping count. *headesk*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff