Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
okay then i have a question for youi have been trying to defeat him several times and all im asking is how long will the jack fightin even take place in here? because everytime i to finish the fight i can't finish so please how long will jack be here in zomg?
User Image
XxXx_JAVIER_xXxX
ok good to know biggrin
what about the ghost badges? question

Versatile Bear

11,725 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
im supersonic
User Image
XxXx_JAVIER_xXxX
ok good to know biggrin
what about the ghost badges? question

????? huh??

7,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Mark Twain 100
does anyone know what happens if you defeat jack?

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Yeah I really hate the lag. I was just on and I was already on the server where he was so I started fighting him. Then it started lagging really bad. So bad, in fact, that I ended up loosing connection right before we defeated him. Now I can't get back on. sad I was so excited to finally beat him too.
Transiente
I have a question.

Where ever Jack is, does he always stay at a 15.0/11.5 CL?
No depends where you are.

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Any one know if you killed Otami Jack but didnt get your badge if it will be rewarded latter? I got no gold for killing him which doesnt bug me as much as the fact I didnt get credit for my badge :/

A Glitch

neogeo35
does anyone know what happens if you defeat jack?

you get gold, a badge and on your first kill a cursed pumpkin

Shameless Millionaire

9,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
The first time I saw him was completely naturally (at the beginning of the event) and I didn't realize that he was a monster or whatever as I had just started playing a few days earlier with my new internet. Now I could never find him or enjoy the normal gaming aspect of zomg due to so many people trying to kill him. I'm simply not going to play during events because of these greedy people who lag it up so bad.

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
I just want credit for killing him at Otami, so I don't have to go and keep hunting for him there. I've done it twice now, and both times haven't gotten the badge. I don't even care about the gold, I just want to be credited for the badge, so I can concentrate on the fluffs and getting enough for my recipe/badge.

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Just killed Jack in Village Greens, didn't get any gold from it >_< (I was there from when he appeared until he died)
all my rings are gone and im now currently a 1.0. yesterday i was a 10 and i had all my rings. is this a lag or a mess up related to a jack problem?
imagynari
all my rings are gone and im now currently a 1.0. yesterday i was a 10 and i had all my rings. is this a lag or a mess up related to a jack problem?

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces