Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
RafiCat
This made me laugh: I lowered to 1.7 to hunt fluffs in VG. Noticed it was night so went to Barton for ToT. Got a trick that sent me to the hive...

There was nothing I could do, so I walked off the circle, and knelt and waited to die. It took about half a second. blaugh

That EXACT same thing happened to me. SUCK.

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
biggrin Looking forward to fighting you jack xd
i wish i could find him.. stressed

3,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
[NPC] Jack
It isss tiiime. I must have the souls of the dead back!

Ssssssssssomeone has taken them, but I will not take this lying down. Be forewarned, kids, I will not tolerate your interference.

Update Notes:

New Chat system - Our fail has been fixed (knocks on wood) and we're rolling the chat updates back in.
New Change Level widget - The Change Level widget has been made easier to use.
Cursed Pumpkin - This bundle item will give an error when opening - this is a known issue and will be fixed. Only one Cursed Pumpkin is rewarded per account.
Ghost Badges - This badge is currently glitched and will not yield.
Jack's Reward - Fight Jack at your own risk. Due to current lag situation, there's a possibility that you may not receive any reward for defeating Jack. Also, when you are dazed when Jack is defeated, you will not receive any drops.
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee

Invisible Humorist

[NPC] Jack
It isss tiiime. I must have the souls of the dead back!

Ssssssssssomeone has taken them, but I will not take this lying down. Be forewarned, kids, I will not tolerate your interference.

Update Notes:

New Chat system - Our fail has been fixed (knocks on wood) and we're rolling the chat updates back in.
New Change Level widget - The Change Level widget has been made easier to use.
Cursed Pumpkin - This bundle item will give an error when opening - this is a known issue and will be fixed. Only one Cursed Pumpkin is rewarded per account.
Ghost Badges - This badge is currently glitched and will not yield.
Jack's Reward - Fight Jack at your own risk. Due to current lag situation, there's a possibility that you may not receive any reward for defeating Jack. Also, when you are dazed when Jack is defeated, you will not receive any drops.

lol can u answer something......wen is da last day of your avengence

2,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
hey when is zomg gonna open up the other areas? i mean really people this game is cool in all bu i been one here sice it first lanched im tiredof goingto the same areas do this and it would be awsome biggrin

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Never found Jack..

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
Blacklight Hotaru
Is anyone else having a problem with the pumpkin fluffs? I keep getting cotton from fighting them, but they're not showing in my zomg inventory...

It wasn't the pumpkin fluffs that were glitched ... they used the pic template from the cotton to make the pumpkin fluff and somehow COTTON got glitched/saved with the pumpkin color. That has been since fixed.

For a while, you could only find the pumpkin fluff under the ALL tab, not in zOMG tab along with the rest of your loot. That also has been fixed.

Everything should be ok now smile . If not, try cleaning out all your temp files/history in case any old information got stuck in your computer. Sometimes that helps with ALOT of gaia glitches especially if it is truly not a glitch on THEIR side wink .

5,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
thats what she said

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Quick Reply

Submit