Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

Eva Yume
Velobus99
I upgraded the ring to cl10 and put it on a finger, but my stats all stayed the same. I tested wearing the ring (it appears to be passive) in otami but received the same amount of gold and orbs from animated and chests that I would normally. I do not see that the ring does anything.

I'm having the same problem. It annoys me more how it's taking up the spot where I usually put a buff for SS. I've tested with and without the ring, and I get the same amount. I don't see the increase of loot/gold. ): Pretty disappointing....
Luck does NOT increase the amount of gold gained (yet, anyway). And because of the fiddly nature of luck and probability, you might not notice any change in drops over a handful of kills. But rest assured, the devs tested it, and Luck DOES work over thousands of kills.
so besides Regal Adornment what was in the egg? What does the ring do?
[NPC] Cresento
==========
2:30 PM PST
==========
Problem resolved and servers are open. We apologize for the inconvenience and delays.

==========
1:50 PM PST
==========
A slight technical problem was only allowing 20 players per server to connect. We'll be fixing this ASAP so everyone can get in.

Greetings to all,

The Golden Eggs found during the Easter 2010 event have started hatching. Visit the Exchange in Back Alley Bargains to hatch your egg!

-zOMG! Team

i cant get my egg to hatch! furthermore im going crazy cuz the server suks eggs! and my bar that lets me change rings is in the midle of my screen can someone help!

Tipsy Shapeshifter

I went to the back alley and hatched my egg, but nothing is showing up in my inventory. Is there something else I need to do to get the ring and the cape?
Feline Godess
I went to the back alley and hatched my egg, but nothing is showing up in my inventory. Is there something else I need to do to get the ring and the cape?

It goes into your Special inventory where you have to click on it to "use" it
Thard_Verad
Eva Yume
Velobus99
I upgraded the ring to cl10 and put it on a finger, but my stats all stayed the same. I tested wearing the ring (it appears to be passive) in otami but received the same amount of gold and orbs from animated and chests that I would normally. I do not see that the ring does anything.

I'm having the same problem. It annoys me more how it's taking up the spot where I usually put a buff for SS. I've tested with and without the ring, and I get the same amount. I don't see the increase of loot/gold. ): Pretty disappointing....
Luck does NOT increase the amount of gold gained (yet, anyway). And because of the fiddly nature of luck and probability, you might not notice any change in drops over a handful of kills. But rest assured, the devs tested it, and Luck DOES work over thousands of kills.

So you're saying I have to kill over a thousand clams and sprouts in order to get the ring to work? . _ . I don't quite get it.
thank hatching that egg was pretty lame scream
Ema Nymton

]Wait, what ~ you have more than ONE Golden Egg?! O_____o How in ever did you manage that...? o_____o I was involved in defeating many Eggs during this year's Easter event, and I was only ever awarded the one Egg for my efforts... ~_____~ Did I miss out somehow?

some people have many mules, different accounts, and they got golden eggs on all those accounts so they have multiple eggs. it was one GE for each account.

Dangerous Genius

Eva Yume
So you're saying I have to kill over a thousand clams and sprouts in order to get the ring to work? . _ . I don't quite get it.
No no no... It's working all the time. You just won't see a significant change with only a small number of kills. 1000 clams with the ring will yield more loot than 1000 without it, but if you only kill 20 you won't notice anything.

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
nagi nabu
Thanks

:'D
i agree XD

9,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
Ema Nymton

Aileeyas Halloween Mule
I hereby repent of selling off over half my golden eggs.
Wait, what ~ you have more than ONE Golden Egg?! O_____o How in ever did you manage that...? o_____o I was involved in defeating many Eggs during this year's Easter event, and I was only ever awarded the one Egg for my efforts... ~_____~ Did I miss out somehow?

No no no not at all! I have multiple accounts, and I made sure to get a golden egg on each and every single account. This means that now that I'm leveling up those accounts, I'll have to trade my ring over to which ever account I'm using. The fact that the luck boost isn't really noticeable in the short term means that once an account is successfully leveled, I'll likely just switch it to another account, where the boost might be more noticeable since there will be far more animated being targeted. I was VERY relieved to find that the ring isn't soul bound!!!

O.G. Survivor

Thard_Verad
Eva Yume
No no no... It's working all the time. You just won't see a significant change with only a small number of kills. 1000 clams with the ring will yield more loot than 1000 without it, but if you only kill 20 you won't notice anything.
Thank you. ninja

And again, I'll repeat my thoughts on this: You guys did great on this. smile A new ring AND a pretty nice gold item? That's pretty generous.

Rainbow Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
Rocking Vendetta
crying crying crying crying my eggs gone crying crying crying crying crying crying

ME TOO. this has happened to quite a few people, apparently...fix please! sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces