• Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
orangestrawberry
lol this ring is almost as unfair as the sweetheart ring

What do you mean?
worthless idea!
bronstahd

Hope this clears up the confusion about the new ring!

-bron

Thank you for the rings and goodies. I will save the ring for future updates as I truly have enough loot for this chapter, lol. Thank you for the very clear explanation as to dodge and accuracy boosts.
hmm, interesting
Thank you for the item and new ring. Thanks.

O.G. Survivor

I think the Golden Egg Bundle was great. It did take a lot longer then expected to release, but there were coding errors. This is beta you know. ninja

I was expecting just some old cheap item to wear, but I got a ring that I can play around with AND a pretty cool item to wear. That was going above and beyond imo. How many times has a new ring been added? Once.

So yeah, you don't like it? Sell it. They're doing pretty well in the mp. EVERYONE likes gold. It's a win-win. mrgreen
Thanks, gaia, I am very happy with the ring and the wearable...I'm glad I came here to read about the luck benefit of the ring...I wasn't really seeing a difference but now I understand.

5,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Wall Street 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Baa-baa gold sheep!
Hey that looks pretty spiffy!

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I very much like the wearable items, and hey, new ring! XD I don't like fitness because the stat increases I look for are so small, but this ring suits my needs perfectly. Thank you everyone who worked on this! I look forward to playing with my new toys smile

Lonely Dragon

Awesome...

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Flatterer 200
Rocking Vendetta
crying crying crying crying my eggs gone crying crying crying crying crying crying

mine too! and i didnt sell it or trade it away...it's just gone

Greedy Tycoon

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
excuse me, exactly when did this event started? i didnt get any notifications like this :/

9,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
I hereby repent of selling off over half my golden eggs. My expectations were no where near high enough--thank you indeed for the lovely item as well as the ring! heart

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
So happy my egg finally hatched. I was very pleased to get both a ring and an item. Love the crown, trying to figure out what to give up for the ring. Thanks for explaining exactly how the ring works. The price went up so much for the golden egg, people who don't like the stuff inside can still sell for a profit. Great job!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff