Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Genius

6,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm pretty sure that the sell-back prices went up too.. At least for the regular super-chargers. A few days ago you got around 160g if you sold them from your inventory, and now they're 1470g! eek Didn't realize that until a few minutes ago..
This is awesome and more encouraging to buy powerups, but I have but one suggestion and that is to be able to sell powerups in the marketplace.

Buggy Survivor

15,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Invisibility 100
my Ghi boost did not update, was it suppose to?
Galvatron
Qixter, I know this is a bit off-topic, but when Power-Ups were changed a bit ago many people, including myself, did not have theirs multiplied like they should have.
You had said in one bug report thread that you'd look into it, but it's been a few months and nothing...
This is a bit of a discouragement to continue buying new Power-Ups.
The ducks reside to the side of this post...
~~User Image~~

Mine were never multiplied. Ever.

I wish they'd give actual compensation, rather than just 'oh we'll refill your power-ups lol'
Kinda frustrating, Qix. neutral

~~User Image~~
Beware, for they shall eat your sole soul!
Nope. The Ghi Boosts were discontinued a long time ago now. They received no update.

Buggy Survivor

15,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Invisibility 100
Qixter
Nope. The Ghi Boosts were discontinued a long time ago now. They received no update.

aww not fair..... gonk

wait so why did it not just get changed to ghi amp?

Profitable Millionaire

6,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Whats going to be in the halloween event?

Exhibitionist

SneakyShadows
I'm pretty sure that the sell-back prices went up too.. At least for the regular super-chargers. A few days ago you got around 160g if you sold them from your inventory, and now they're 1470g! eek Didn't realize that until a few minutes ago..

I just started zOMG with a mule and the chargers and amps they get are the 40 and the sell back OMG...
I was jealous, I didn't get that good of stuff when I first started. Why sellback values, why not echangeable/sellable??
I don't like paying real life money when I can pay in gold.

Wait! Does this mean they won't last as long????

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
awsome dude :3
Hmm, no wonder I just found I had 40 superchargers and 10 ring buffers/ghi amps, even though they were from tutorial/beginning they still boosted up. =)
Ugh, I still have to get rid of the ring chargers that last only 3 minutes.

Sometimes being an old zOMG player has it's disadvantages.

EDIT: G'hi boosts. Thats what they are called. I have over 5 hours of use from them but they run out so quickly that they are useless. I can't just sell them either >_>
Stop spamming this thread. This is for discussion.

Anyways I'm glad they are cheaper but I'm still forced to pay real money to get them.

Versatile Defender

10,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Qixter

I'm guessing then you guys are just waiting for the ghi boosts to be used up and then you'll remove there coding altogether, same with the Null Fragments, am I right? What about the holds outs, though, that ether aren't choosing to use these or are no longer on and are just lieing in the inventory?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff