Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes! I barely noticed it I got out of the cash shop with 2 revives and a supercharger deluxe xd
GOod news,awesome
if i can buy access cards
3nodding
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
Hey quix, I havent bought any Gaia Cash, (YET, I am planning to do so this coming weekend if it allows) so I was thinking: What if there were gold power ups for us noobs?

pezking33's Wife

Devoted Nerd

deeruner123
Hey quix, I havent bought any Gaia Cash, (YET, I am planning to do so this coming weekend if it allows) so I was thinking: What if there were gold power ups for us noobs?
•°•.♥.•°•. Thinking of you...

First, His name does not contain a u. Ever.
Second, gold power up? No. Go play booty grab if you want quick gold.

...Wherever you are. .•°•.♥.•°•.
Ausome! exclaim !!! maby ill buy some

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
Qixter, you're doing very good. Although Revives are too cheap for what they do, but this is just me~ ninja

Overall, very nice.
This may be off-topic, but what about having a bundle pack for items for those uber-cheapies out there?

9,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
it's about time you realized the price was not worth it in comparison to what you got, it seems a bit more balanced now. i think i might start using some of the ones i'd saved up now. mrgreen

Qixter you sir win

User Image

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Before, I only had 11, and now I have 80.

The price drop is awesome by itself, but actually taking the time to go through everyone's inventory and giving everyone more? Thanks, Qixter!

whats up peoples

charish669's Spouse

7,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sweet. Now, lets just unlock those and let users sell them on the market, and we're all set. ninja

IRL Man-Lover

I might get some now. smile
hehehe. I know Revive is the bright shiny new toy, even for me, but I can't get enough of unlocking my ring slots after being Awakened.

<Qixter springs back to consciousness, fully armed and ready!>

biggrin

(Of course, it'd probably be cooler if I followed Cleo's advice and got Dazed less.) wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff