Welcome to Gaia! ::

Good news is good indeed. Thank you, devs. heart Very considerate of you to recharge our remaining used charges for the update too.
btw, I can see where in our item describtion it says we got more charges, but the numbers are the same and no refills yet. but your proably working on it.

oOLeanOo's Husband

Playful Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Waffles! 25
That's really awesome news, thank you!!! blaugh
Slayerblade...the update won't be done until sometime after 6am tomorrow. You might not see a change for a while.

Girl-Crazy Noob

CooL...Guess it could be more CooLeR if it sold on gaia gold...LoL 3nodding

Versatile Defender

10,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
I have to say, this makes me tempted to spend the remaining 103 I have right now.

But, I'm sure its been asked many time before, will these items be purchasable again in the marketplace at any point? I mean, if you see some form of reason that most of us aren't, thats no issue. But wouldn't it make sense to allow them to be sold so people who would purchase and sell could do that?

Just curious.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Galvatron
Qixter, I know this is a bit off-topic, but when Power-Ups were changed a bit ago many people, including myself, did not have theirs multiplied like they should have.
You had said in one bug report thread that you'd look into it, but it's been a few months and nothing...
This is a bit of a discouragement to continue buying new Power-Ups.

I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Yeah, mine were never multiplied, but I honestly can't remember if they were bought within the time period Qix mentioned, so mine may not have been eligible to be multiplied. xD

of the House of Demonic Dreams
Nice news still i cannot buy it cuz here dont have gaia cash crying crying
I'm definitely happier about all the prices. . . . except one.

I'd prefer to see the revives a little more expensive. We don't want people abusing it as a means of getting through the game, do we?

I really don't want to see people throwing revives left and right in SS on easy. D:
Cleo, people can use them however they want to, but personally, I like the extra charges because I *love* the ability to unlock my rings faster after I awaken. smile

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
WOOT WOOT THank you Qixter and the gang!!! 4laugh
Qixter
Cleo, people can use them however they want to, but personally, I like the extra charges because I *love* the ability to unlock my rings faster after I awaken. smile

Perhaps you need to stop dying so much, Qixter. ;o

I'm just concerned that there might be an influx of people who are too weak (experience/skill wise) as the areas get harder. D:

But of course, better to test it out and see first~
Agreed. We'll be watching.
Qixter
Agreed. We'll be watching.

By the way...Isn't it kinda late for a dev to be working past 11am over there? xd

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
Very interesting, Is there any expectation people this won't affect?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff