3,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Into Illusion
make eb harder plox.

O: no i already can't beat it as is emo

Blessed Giver

Furbish Lousewort
I don't see what the fuss is about, 100 k is plenty of gold. If you want more than that do some BG.

You sound like someone who doesn't take Gaia as seriously as some of us. It is not about me, truly. It's more about my clan and new members. Having this nerf is not ok with me. I abided the initial guidelines to get where I am. And for those of you silly enough to look at my join date and go by that. MEET ME ON zOMG and then question what it is I say!!! Not a whiner, just someone working for the overall of Gaia and US!!!

[

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Most well written and informative, thank you Pan :3

7,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Good to see the Curve implemented, and an extremely fair one at that. Well done, thanks for all the info on it Pan. It goes nicely along with Swarf's thread as well, which makes it nearly double the information on the situation, which makes the whole thing that much better.

Weisserfuchs's Significant Otter

Invisible Victory

19,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Thank you for the info =)

but wont that make it harder to get items that are like: 18mill?
TheHolyPenis
Into Illusion
make eb harder plox.

rofl

3,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Into Illusion
TheHolyPenis
Into Illusion
make eb harder plox.

rofl

i know i'm pathetic ):
dun laugh at me though D:

Intellectual Sage

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Thanks for the clarification. Now I can rest knowing that I probably will never hit 100k in a 24 hr period since I don't EB much.

Dangerous Dabbler

moonlightmouse

the prices should drop down in the mp since people wont be buying the really high priced stuff.

Things will really end up about the same just the numbers are different.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
yay, explanation, makes my life easier. Thanks for clearing it all up for us.

Weisserfuchs's Significant Otter

Invisible Victory

19,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I_Interrobang_I
moonlightmouse

the prices should drop down in the mp since people wont be buying the really high priced stuff.

Things will really end up about the same just the numbers are different.

Oh thst would actully be nice to have things drop down :3
it wwould be alot more fair

thank you for answering my quesion :3

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
No Pan, the only people to blame for this hot whiny mess are the 1%, the people sitting there making close to a million gold a day (?!?!?!?!?!?!) doing sEB/sSS/whateverstupidacronym. If SF had known about those amounts, you bet your shiny metal a** we'd have been screaming about the inflation and then they would've STFU about BG for awhile.

I really hope you guys don't adjust it back - zOMG and BG may be the biggest gold machines on Gaia, but I sure as hell don't know anyone that goes on about making more than the zOMG gold cap a day playing BG. If they love the game so much, no one is stopping them from playing, but you and I and plenty of other people know damn well that the amount they were making is RIDICULOUS.

Anyway, glad to see the change, it's perfectly reasonable just the way it is. Tell those kids to go play outside - after all, if they're making the daily cap in three hours, isn't that a sign they need to, you know, go do something else? neutral

Mega Hoarder

TheHolyPenis
ll-Bipolar Bear-ll
Remember that what we want to do is drive more users to zOMG

Well you failed on that part my friend.

No it'll will get them more NEW users but at the same time the majority of the old users will quit zOMG! insanely fast because what's the point of having a 10 CL when somebody with a little 1.0 CL is gonna be earing like 20 times more gold than you. The real question should be is this curve really worth all the anger it's causing? Because i think not.

How do you get that 1.0s will be able to earn more than 10.0s??

Aged Defender

moonlightmouse

♪ /// ♪

It will just be harder, proof?
Marketplace. Tax was supposed to stop inflation.... guess it kind of failed.

I don't really mind about the curve, I don't usually EB more than 2 or 3 times a day, and even then I don't do it every single day.
But now, people that invested in Fortune's Favors rings are probably going to lose quite a bit.
The other reason, Power-ups, while people are not just going to stop using them altogether, the most activity I saw from them was inside SS. And that means less money income for zOMG! and we all know how the higher-ups feel about that.

I'd say this was a good move to help the economy, at least in some idealistic way.
But a bad move as far as what zOMG! needs right now.
Call it how you want, people will leave, new ones might like the fast gold when going up but they will eventually hit the curve and they might just leave, just as fast as they joined.

Timid Tipper

Your not bringing in new users pan, your losing users.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff