Welcome to Gaia! ::

HmongSuperHero
dam you geia. why did you have to screw loyal gaians like me over. i love geia but the best thing about it is the items to decorate my avatar. how the hell am i suppose to get them now. i hate your stupid ways of making money(posting, voting and crap), they take way too f'ing long to buy anything that looks nice. thanks a lot for screwing us over. just because we are greedy don't make us easy targets too pick on. we all have are reason to play zomg, its what makes zomg more diverse personality, this change was indeed very unfair. grrr....
Gaia*
lolwut. dramallama
nattietwoie
HmongSuperHero
dam you geia. why did you have to screw loyal gaians like me over. i love geia but the best thing about it is the items to decorate my avatar. how the hell am i suppose to get them now. i hate your stupid ways of making money(posting, voting and crap), they take way too f'ing long to buy anything that looks nice. thanks a lot for screwing us over. just because we are greedy don't make us easy targets too pick on. we all have are reason to play zomg, its what makes zomg more diverse personality, this change was indeed very unfair. grrr....
Gaia*

i missed spelled it intentionally incase geia was ganna be an arse and screw my beautiful account over for saying things. dam oppressers. but ya, half way though,i was like, damit, its too hard to misspelle it so i jsut was like whatever.
(Apologize for my bad English)
I just only have one question and that's all
When my crew was defeating End boss , the screen shots told that i get about 39k but when i check in my total of gold..i only get like 13k and that's all..

I just wondering if you can fix this problem fast? because if not , some of most people in Gaia might have to quit the Game
A m a t e u r - x
(Apologize for my bad English)
I just only have one question and that's all
When my crew was defeating End boss , the screen shots told that i get about 39k but when i check in my total of gold..i only get like 13k and that's all..

I just wondering if you can fix this problem fast? because if not , some of most people in Gaia might have to quit the Game
Lol ok biggrin

3,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
good lord im still trying to beat the the first general gnome (if there is more than one). any advice??

Timid Loiterer

Curious question.~
Is this an attempt to bring down inflation in the marketplace? o-o;
[/FeelsDumb]

Familiar Wolf

This sounds to me alot more like they are saying: "It's okay to make millions of gold as long as you pay real money for it but if you're making it from simply spending time it is not okay and you need to be punished." You're not capping/adding a curve to the amount of cash shop items a person can buy/sell in a day are you? No? Didn't think so.

Bashful Sex Symbol

Mithril Winter
This sounds to me alot more like they are saying: "It's okay to make millions of gold as long as you pay real money for it but if you're making it from simply spending time it is not okay and you need to be punished." You're not capping/adding a curve to the amount of cash shop items a person can buy/sell in a day are you? No? Didn't think so.

Small problem with that assessment- Cash Shop items introduce absolutely zero gold into the economy, except on the rare occasion when a RIG item's sellback value is higher than its marketplace value. All most CS items do is move gold around and remove 2% of every sale from circulation.

Familiar Wolf

Purple Pimp Crusader
Mithril Winter

Small problem with that assessment- Cash Shop items introduce absolutely zero gold into the economy, except on the rare occasion when a RIG item's sellback value is higher than its marketplace value. All most CS items do is move gold around and remove 2% of every sale from circulation.
I do realize that they themselves do not add to the economy itself, but it does add to a particular persons overall accumulated gold, therefore allowing them buy said inflated items. In a large number of cases, those items are hoarded until their value becomes great. My point was that they aren't stopping those who can afford that luxury while keeping their boot on the throat of people who cannot and find other means to make their gold and then as an added slap in the face they consider farming - the act of repeatedly killing certain bosses and doing specific things that normally only acquires trivial amounts of gold over a course of time to be 'abusing game mechanics'. So, suddenly we are cheaters for finding the best ways to make gold, which is still a pretty difficult task to accomplish when you look at the price of any slightly popular item. I myself have spent massive amounts of time and effort to accrue gold only to have it disappear on a single item and start the process all over again. And to clarify, I merely spoke upon what it sounded like to me. Which to me, is them putting a proverbial knife in the back of people who have to claw their way up to items they want, I never really spoke of the economics, just that it sounds horribly one-sided to far more than a single percent of the population. And in my personal opinion, it is going to inflate no matter what happens as a result of time even with or without any form of gold-sinks that they try to introduce. Never said that I was correct, either. I'm probably entirely wrong and no mind should be paid to anything I have said.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
i wouldn't be so sure of that winter.
kkkkkkkkkkkkk
weezombie
i wouldn't be so sure of that wikkkkkkknter.
gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff