Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
Shakkaho
Kats Kokeshi Doll
Nurannoniel
Lol Kat, that's because there is a tiny little part in the OP that says they want a downsized version posted to the thread as well wink Sorry, you still have to make that huge version!
Damn. ;~; I would be able to do suuuuch a better one if the dimensions weren't so huge. Off to failing again~

I want to see yours when it's done. x3
If I ever get done you'll be the first to see it! I'd say what I'm going to do but I'm afraid someones going to steal my ideas. D<
Hahaha. heart Awesome. I can link you to the bigger version if you want to see it. I uploaded that one to my photobucket as well. whee
Kats Kokeshi Doll
I thought our picture had to be huge! D: How come yours is so small?

Because you forgot a portion of the instructions that bronstahd posted in the original post. Specifically:
bronstahd
Please e-mail your submissions as an attachment to zomg_contest@gaiaonline.com along with your Gaia username. Please also post your image, reduced to 534x278 resolution, as a reply to this post.
sad Epic fail... Apparently, 11.1MB exceeds the limits..

I just got an auto-response email after sending my picture in telling me that it exceeded the size limit. sweatdrop

I guess I'll see what I can edit out to make it smaller..
Shakkaho

I just got an auto-response email after sending my picture in telling me that it exceeded the size limit. sweatdrop

Wonder if that is a glitch on their part since I swore the first post said it only had to be under 20 MB?
Krissim Klaw
Wonder if that is a glitch on their part since I swore the first post said it only had to be under 20 MB?

It did, which does make me curious.

The email actually says:
Quote:
message size 15923200 exceeds size limit
10240000 of server < insert name here, lol I am not overly cautious what? >
@Shakkaho, looks like it's a mistake on our end. We'll need to resolve this issue on Monday (4/26). In the meantime, everyone can still post their smaller version of the submission here. Btw, nice Gilroy, Shakkaho.. it's very cute! smile
:'D Omg. I might have to break my drawing hiatus to enter this.

Ruthless Businessman

Im not an artist myself but I would love to see what some of the other people in the zomg community are doing. Is there going to be a thread or link after the contest where the rest of us can view the entries?
Nice! Good luck guys! If only I got the skill gonk
[ JK ]
@Shakkaho, looks like it's a mistake on our end. We'll need to resolve this issue on Monday (4/26). In the meantime, everyone can still post their smaller version of the submission here. Btw, nice Gilroy, Shakkaho.. it's very cute! smile

Alright, sounds good. smile

And thank you very much. I'm definitely going to try and get a few more done. whee
Sounds like fun, I'll give it a shot :3 Only thing is I work with traditional media and colored pencil doesn't look to great when you scan it >_0 How I wish I had Photoshop~

Oh well, I'll do my best :3

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Can the art be like a traditional art?

Kitten In Chains's Significant Otter

Shakkaho

Hmm, shoot. I guess I was told incorrect information about file size limits. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff