Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can we use things such as the previews shown for Chapter 2?
I suppose ill do some sketches.
I cant do art!
User Image

Shy Streaker

;D It sounds great.

Too bad I can't draw for life.

Newbie Noob

Ooh, sounds cool... Although I fail at digital art. XD

Dangerous Elocutionist

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
6 weeks to make a splash screen? Ultra rare unreleased item? Artwork featured in-game? Hell's yes, I am so totally in. -fires up CS4-
I dont know where to start :/

Distinct Warlord

bronstahd
By participating in the Promotion, Entrant consents to Sponsor's use of his or her name, photograph and/or likeness, address, voice, and statements made by or attributed to him or her, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed (including, without limitation, print, broadcast, and Internet), for all business purposes including advertising and promotional activities without additional compensation, notice or approval, unless prohibited by law.

With this means what exactly? That you can use my profile freely? UH? WHAT PHOTOGRAPH? gonk
Anyway, I give you all the rights of the entry, right...But you will still claim it as mine, right?

Silly questions, I know, but I'm always this paranoiac.

Another question...So the art is related to zOMG and the Splash screens...Which ones in particular? For what area? It will determinate the theme, I think. Or you have many categories? You answered already this. Sorry >_> PUT THIS ON THE OP! xd
I'll give it a go. :l

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
I would love to join...sadly I'm working on a project myself though it wouldn't be bad to see good luck to everyone who enters!

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

o3o I can't wait to see everyone's entries, it'll be interesting to see what everyone comes up with heart

Just out of curiosity;
-> Does the submission have to be made by one user? (I.e. can it be an artist's collaboration? )

-> What type of things will the entires be judged on? ninja

-> What's wrong with the current splash screens, or are you just making the contest for some community lovin'? ninja

Magnetic Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
Well, my rough sketch is finished...let's see how well the REST of it goes!
Ive just finished my sketch, the colouring will actually take the entire 5 weeks, ive never coloured digitally before smile

Distinct Warlord

Fallacious Thief
Ive just finished my sketch, the colouring will actually take the entire 5 weeks, ive never coloured digitally before smile

Do you want a tip for it?
I color manga from quite some time and I learned a few tricks.I color like this.
[ JK ]

@Shakkaho, 72 dpi or pixels per inch

Okay! That helps a lot. 3nodding Less lag. Keeps it simple and easy. heart

Also, if we choose to, as long as it stays the right size, can we use Adobe Illustrator? Or are Photoshop files preferred? whee
Beenz
Just out of curiosity;
-> Does the submission have to be made by one user? (I.e. can it be an artist's collaboration? )

That has already been answered. 3nodding -gets quote-

[ JK ]
@Kats Kokeshi Doll, I suppose it'll be okay if it's a joint entry, however you'll only recieve 1 prize for winning. Also, it doesn't need to be from any boss area. As long as it's something relating to zOMG... the background could be about anything.

He answered it on page three for Kats. whee

..I like being helpful. sweatdrop heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas