Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kamuri Hibari
EmperorZensekai
I use whatever music fits the character I'm illustrating xd

Kamuri: I am waiting for MARS KITTEN xd There must be a red kitten star EVENTUALLY rofl

Im betting they will make one eventually 83;;

That black one was pretty cool too rofl
Shania_nowhere
christamoncrief
Outcast-ghosT
Kai_Chi
I'm good, I'm just waiting like everyone else for the results to be released.

I hate inflation -.- I'm questing for the angelic minis, the blasted item never stop going up... they were 60 mill at one point and now all of the sudden there 230 mill.... it seemed impossible before ._. now more then ever... *sigh*

play zOMG/ss runs like insane...in a day you can make well over 200 K if you have enough time and are well organized wink
trust me...i've made that ammount once, jus cuz I had lots of free time...xD

Woah, really? the most I got in a day is 3k, I think. If I knew then, I could have bought the item I've been wanting for months. now I owe my lil sis, but now I can pay her back easier.

Yeah, do boss quests, I do Shallow Sea on Gold Beach. That can get you about 10k a run, I believe. Takes about 30 minutes per run.

I actually do SS Hard runs where we kill everything and get all the chests; I usually get over 15k per run and they usually only take about 10-15 minutes.
Try mobbing; getting all monsters will get you more gold and take much less time.
HN-Shade
Shania_nowhere
christamoncrief
Outcast-ghosT
Kai_Chi

I hate inflation -.- I'm questing for the angelic minis, the blasted item never stop going up... they were 60 mill at one point and now all of the sudden there 230 mill.... it seemed impossible before ._. now more then ever... *sigh*

play zOMG/ss runs like insane...in a day you can make well over 200 K if you have enough time and are well organized wink

Woah, really? the most I got in a day is 3k, I think. If I knew then, I could have bought the item I've been wanting for months. now I owe my lil sis, but now I can pay her back easier.

Yeah, do boss quests, I do Shallow Sea on Gold Beach. That can get you about 10k a run, I believe. Takes about 30 minutes per run.

I actually do SS Hard runs where we kill everything and get all the chests; I usually get over 15k per run and they usually only take about 10-15 minutes.
Try mobbing; getting all monsters will get you more gold and take much less time.

I try to, but unfortunately I usually get stuck with slackers who move slow or wander or just plain leave and ruin it for everyone. :-p It's hard to get a good group...

Sparkly Ladykiller

10,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Hmm, I got the new fortune ring but I dunno if the difference in the loot is that much. o.o;;
christamoncrief
Outcast-ghosT
Kai_Chi

remember to do ss/hard runs...they give out 15K per run...=)
I'll try that out, thanks you guys : )

XD well we have more info now... but regardless to say I think JK enjoys leading us on like this haha. Keeping us in suspence ninja XD

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
We should just prank JK.
I unfortunately am not good at pranking xd

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I can't keep anything secret to save my life, but I have ideas.

like leaving a dozen "All your base are belong to us" comments on his profile.
umm not quite sure I understood the prank but I maybe just slow as well xd
User Image

<3 My body is shriveling up because of the suspense...
Miri-love
User Image

<3 My body is shriveling up because of the suspense...

*pushes you under an enthralling waterfall* There you go...plump ya back up. I'm sure they'll give us something soon, they said this week. XD
gud luck to u all....though i wont be doing it -.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces