Savage Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
[ JK ]
Nespin Fernagon
How I WISH I knew how to art.

No worries, we'll have other zOMG contests for people who can't draw.

YAY

Kitten In Chains's Significant Otter

Shakkaho
Oh yes! SO going to give it a shot. ^^ whee

//EDIT: Question- what are you looking for in terms of dots per inch (DPI)? whee Not sure if it makes a difference or not~

Maybe one of the artists can clarify your question. I know eff all about art, tbh. :p
this is relevant to my interests.

EmperorZensekai
Oooooooh yessss I was waiting for something like this. You guys were kind too, 6 weeks is nice.

I know! I usually start with, "So you can have that done by the end of the day, right?" when discussing scheduling. razz

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
[ JK ]
Nespin Fernagon

I hope you realise that you've officially got my hopes up.

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
bronstahd
EmperorZensekai
Oooooooh yessss I was waiting for something like this. You guys were kind too, 6 weeks is nice.

I know! I usually start with, "So you can have that done by the end of the day, right?" when discussing scheduling. razz

Evil!
xd

I have a weird question.

I once did this for Swarf, but it's also an Omnidrink and zOMG related joke type thing about a fake animated for April fools called Lagatron.
click click

If were to fix the size and format image issues is this kind of thing acceptable to enter?

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Valheita
[ JK ]
Nespin Fernagon

I hope you realise that you've officially got my hopes up.

This.

*de-emofied*

EmperorZensekai
bronstahd
EmperorZensekai

Evil!
xd

I have a weird question.

I once did this for Swarf, but it's also an Omnidrink and zOMG related joke type thing about a fake animated for April fools called Lagatron.
click click

If were to fix the size and format image issues is this kind of thing acceptable to enter?

lol, epic. Ya, suppose it would be... no idea how it'd be judged tho. :p

(actually I won't be involved in that at all due to my complete lack of artistic skill)

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
bronstahd
EmperorZensekai
bronstahd
EmperorZensekai

Evil!
xd

I have a weird question.

click click

lol, epic. Ya, suppose it would be... no idea how it'd be judged tho. :p

(actually I won't be involved in that at all due to my complete lack of artistic skill)

Rofl, is it only the zOMG artists judging then? xd

yay at least I have a strange back up in case I don't finish in time. Slow artist with finals ftw.

EmperorZensekai

Rofl, is it only the zOMG artists judging then? xd

yay at least I have a strange back up in case I don't finish in time. Slow artist with finals ftw.

Definitely will be the artists. They have a much better sense of these things than I, after all. smile

charish669's Spouse

7,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I've got a sort of specific question -

Would it be acceptable to enter artwork with a significantly different style to zOMG's artwork, or would it be more favorable to attempt to match zOMG's art style somewhat?
(In other words - would it be a waste of time to enter a very colorful, or gradient-rich piece of work?)

Witty Shapeshifter

EDIT: Sticking my entries here because they'd be impossible to find amongst the spam. D<
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Entry#2

Entry #3

EDIT: Sorry. ******** bandwidth exceeded on the last two's previews. Follow the links if you want to see them.
Kaitan Guo
Can... it be pre-existing art you've done for zomg or does it have to be made especially for this contest? *shot* ...And what sort of splash pages are you talking about? Like, bosses? Or can it just be zones in general?

*whines* I want to enter, but... I dunno if I'd have the time / willpower / creativityyyyyyy... ;A;

Now you're just talking crazy D:
Enterrr.

Im excited for the non-artists contest ;D

8,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
Okay, a few questions. Can we do joint entries, or can only 1 person work on the entry?

Second question, does it have to be a boss screen or can it be a loading screen for some area we hope to see in the future?

Familiar Lunatic

Aye, Kaitan, forget about the real world, this is your time to shine.
You can do it! You get my vote, if that helps.
Somehow.
: D
~~~

I already have thousands of ideas, and enough skill or ingenuity to get my hopes up. BUT, I fear this:
"The Promotion is void where any aspect of the Promotion is prohibited by law or where registration, bonding or translation is required. "
...Takes me out right at the gate. >.<
Are you able to provide us with a list of such places, or intelligence on how we can check it up ourselves?
~~~

ANYWAY, more questions:
Only uno solo entry per participant, correct? It’s not explicitly stated. So.
The Art can feature some form of text, right? Nothing seems to forbid it. But you never know.
And knowing is half the battle.
Also, could the current Boss splash screens be offered in convenient wallpaper form? They're awesome. I probably could make my own with a well timed screenshot, thought. Nah.

@Valheita: Make an entry solely for our entertainment : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces