Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
AyeRoflol
Wait a sec, so we can do a slash screen for any place such as Otami Ruins or Duneslams lair?

yes
Lady Roma
User Image

Very cool! That lantern looks quite happy to see Katsumi!

Who or what are the little black mote on the branch and the blue-skinned creature with a squirrel tail that's hiding behind some rocks.

Witty Shapeshifter

Kuzuan

Who or what are the little black mote on the branch and the blue-skinned creature with a squirrel tail that's hiding behind some rocks.

The little coal sprite and the squirrel boy are friends of hers. I dunno if I should namedrop or not. XD

EDIT: Aww, so there is going to be an announcement? ;~; Darn. I would've loved to keep this between the z! community. T'would've been that much more special when the people involved are people who actually play / care about the game.

Magnetic Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
Hey all - I thought I'd go ahead an throw up my base drawing for this here contest. It's got a little more detail that needs to go in there ( some junk stuck to the fluffs ) and color, obviously.

User Image

What do you think?

( I'm open to any suggestions/criticism you all have - thanks! )

(( sorry about the editing trouble with this...oy. ))

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Czar Bomba
Hey all - I thought I'd go ahead an throw up my base drawing for this here contest. It's got a little more detail that needs to go in there ( some junk stuck to the fluffs ) and color, obviously.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What do you think?

Lmao! That's so hilarious! One million fluffs vs that one person!.... I love it biggrin heart

Witty Shapeshifter

Eyepatch fluff = win.

I now demand Pirate Fluffs for Buc. Boardwalk!
Awesome, indeed.

I may attempt this if I get a short break from my uni work. Ideally, it would be very nice, but my work load is a bit extreme.

Fluffy Lover

Kuzuan
Lady Roma
User Image

yes Kaiten is right XD i sorta snuck those in there but if i need to i can remove them LOL

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
Lady Roma
Kuzuan
Lady Roma
User Image

yes Kaiten is right XD i sorta snuck those in there but if i need to i can remove them LOL

Gotta admit when I sees a pretty girl somewhere, I may find myself ending up in a pic or 2 somehow. xd

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
lawl that's funny and cute xD

Clean up the line splotches before you color.

Also I like it but the composition could use something not fluffs on either side near the top.
Perhaps a boarder or caption or zOMG graphic could do that.
You cannot look at all the fluffs at once because you need something to tie the corners and sides into the middle with the girl going "@_@ WTF"
hopefully that makes since.

Fluffy Lover

Czar Bomba

User Image

What do you think?

Creeper fluff is creepy. I see his heart eyes as he stares up her skirt XD

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Czar Bomba

User Image

What do you think?

User Image

lol its nice!
and i like how 1 fluff has an eyepatch
and the center bottom fluff is pervy

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

is it ok to make a splash art of zomg itself like the art we saw when we start picking the server?

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

ooooh, i think i'm going to have to try this, for sheer fun's sake xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out